Hooded eyes are so annoying and awful

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
girls are into guys with eyes with slightl eyelid exposure. Only 8 psl+ guys will look good with hooded eyes. A normie or chad lite will look nothing special in hooded eyes.

Even at 10% body fat i still have hooded eyes, it literally makes your eyes look "sad" and girls dont like that. PSL'er were too low iq and established in pua and sluthade times this hooded eyes thing.

You guys dont know what beauty is and what not. Just a bunch of people with mental problems

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy, dogtown, Future Arablite and 6 others
One of the biggest copes I’ve came across

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy, dogtown, Future Arablite and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 147 and LooksJourney
without them you'd be even more ogre. it holds you back from roping and you don't even appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and TakaRyo
Shut up

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Never_Began
One of the biggest copes I’ve came across
I think i am probably here the biggest normie. You guys dont know shit about aesthethics tbh. I asked some of my female friends in uni about some models with extremely hooded eyes such as gandy and they didnt like it and prefered the guys with less hooded eyes kek.

Hooded eyes wont make you unattractive, but it will also not make you significantly attractive unless you are a psl 8+

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
without them you'd be even more ogre. it holds you back from roping and you don't even appreciate it

Agreed, dude imagine if I didn't have an okayish eye area. I would literally be like BlackOps2cel tier

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Agreed, dude imagine if I didn't have an okayish eye area. I would literally be like BlackOps2cel tier
not having hooded eyes holds me back from being a chad, I am so mad I could bonesmash OP so he becomes the next BlackOps2cel

cope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

no offence against you kek.

Girls are into almond shaped eyes instead of hooded eyes.
I get much more ioi's when i raise the outter part of my eyebrows and make my eyes less hooded like this:

6dc5bae425282d50aa50a668d48cf270.png

TO THIS:

3d46fcbc4d57729e4b872a94b8889219.png

lighting in the first picture is better but you can clearly see how the eye becomes much more aesthethic and prettier when its almond shaped and you can see the eyelashes. I just wanna remove my hooded eyes ffs. Only very handsome men can pull that off tbh. You wont create a "mysterious dark slayer" look if you have hooded eyes and are <7psl

• +1
I think i am probably here the biggest normie. You guys dont know shit about aesthethics tbh. I asked some of my female friends in uni about some models with extremely hooded eyes such as gandy and they didnt like it and prefered the guys with less hooded eyes kek.

Hooded eyes wont make you unattractive, but it will also not make you significantly attractive unless you are a psl 8+
Talks to couple of girls. Calls himself normie. You can brag about your normie status on incels.is

Almost all male models and actors have hooded eyes. Next the girls in your uni will say that personality matters more than looks and you’ll make a post about that too.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and ZyzzReincarnate
no offence against you kek.

Girls are into almond shaped eyes instead of hooded eyes.
I get much more ioi's when i raise the outter part of my eyebrows and make my eyes less hooded like this:

6dc5bae425282d50aa50a668d48cf270.png

TO THIS:

3d46fcbc4d57729e4b872a94b8889219.png

lighting in the first picture is better but you can clearly see how the eye becomes much more aesthethic and prettier when its almond shaped and you can see the eyelashes. I just wanna remove my hooded eyes ffs. Only very handsome men can pull that off tbh. You wont create a "mysterious dark slayer" look if you have hooded eyes and are <7psl

the second photo has better lighting, hooded eyes are almost always better

Next the girls in your uni will say that personality matters more than looks and you’ll make a post about that too.

Fuck, that was a good comment, I wish I had thought of that

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin
Fuck, that was a good comment, I wish I had thought of that
@11gaijin typed it well. You couldn't even come up with something close to this. jfl DAWG

they are overrated. eye shape is more important than the hooded effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and RopeAllFemales
Talks to a couple of girls. Calls himself normie. You can brag about your normie status on incels.is

Almost all male models and actors have hooded eyes. Next the girls in your uni will say that personality matters more than looks and you’ll make a post about that too.

Just look up at lookism. There were many other threads about ppl asking girls for their opinion. Cope as much as you want. Hooded eyes are not good for ppl below psl 8 and you still dont get what i am saying here. A MODEL will look good with hooded eyse and it will give him that mysterious slayer vibe, but a normie with hooded eyse looks nothing special

They wont make you pretty for girls but also not unattractive. Just get it.
2,w=360,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Only gl ppl will benefit from hooded eyes
they are overrated. eye shape is more important than the hooded effect

Exactly. You are high iq enough to get that. But your eye shape wont be rly visible with hooded eyes. You never know what is exactly under that hooding because it covers almost your whole eye

You can be otherwise deformed, but with hooded almond eyes will get you at
Just look up at lookism. There were many other threads about ppl asking girls for their opinion. Cope as much as you want. Hooded eyes are not good for ppl below psl 8 and you still dont get what i am saying here. A MODEL will look good with hooded eyse and it will give him that mysterious slayer vibe, but a normie with hooded eyse looks nothing special with hooded eyes.

They wont make you pretty for girls but also not unattractive. Just get it.
2,w=360,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Only gl ppl will benefit from hooded eyes

It's the narrowness. The almondness of the eye + low eyebrows + eyelashes that make the 'pretty boy' vibe and can redeem a otherwise uggo face.

pct + hooded eyes + low set long and straight eyebrows
giphy.webp

Aesthetics are subjective. We need to come to terms that there's not a single look that will be universally pleasing to every single female on Earth. Different people like different things. Work with what you have and improve what you have.

Aesthetics are subjective. We need to come to terms that there's not a single look that will be universally pleasing to every single female on Earth. Different people like different things. Work with what you have and improve what you have.

Aesthetics are mostly objective for commonly shared evolutionary fitness reasons you Bluepiller.

Aesthetics are mostly objective for commonly shared evolutionary fitness reasons you Bluepiller.

Keep your pills inside your ass dude, and start facing reality. If you take two guys that are not subhumans, and ask 10 girls to choose one of them, chances are the 10 of them won't choose the same one. It's just simple human behavior and different elements of attraction.

Just because one of them has "hooded eyes" or has a better jawline doesn't mean it'll increase his chances of being picked to 100%.

• +1
Keep your pills inside your ass dude, and start facing reality. If you take two guys that are not subhumans, and ask 10 girls to choose one of them, chances are the 10 of them won't choose the same one. It's just simple human behavior and different elements of attraction.

Just because one of them has "hooded eyes" or has a better jawline doesn't mean it'll increase his chances of being picked to 100%.

"The evolutionary psychological claim is that—for our evolved computational problem solvers to actually solve the adaptive problems faced by our ancestors (food acquisition, parenting, mate acquisition (EDIT: INCLUDING WHICH PHYSICAL CUES INDICATE GOOD GENES))—they had to be richly structured by selection in a content-specific way. That is, they are endowed by what philosophers would once have called innate ideas or a priori concepts (e.g., food, child, my child, male-female, ingroup-outgroup, mother, kin, cheater, free rider, snake, spider, animacy, number, noun, object, aggressive formidability, friend, enemy, predator, leader, and perhaps thousands of others). These are built in to evolved modes of interpretation, conceptual-motivational systems, or evolved intuitive ontologies, in what might be thought of as a Darwinian Kantian-computational synthesis of how our evolved programs organize experience (Boyer & Barrett, Chapter 5, this volume; Cosmides & Tooby, 1994b; Tooby, Cosmides, & Barrett, 2003). This different approach explains and often predicts the (previously unappreciated) set of human universals (see, e.g., Brown, 1991) as reliably developing adaptations, their by-products, and their interactive products."
- Evolutionary Psychology, Handbook1, p.35.

Humans share universals adaptations such as what they find to be sexually attractive, which is an adaptation of capital importance because the selection of a mating partner with good genes increases the potential survival and reproducing output of offsprings (aka. the goal of existence, the genes which do this increase their survive, the other ones are left out). Women slightly differ on mate preferences because of minor differences in their genetic makeup factoring minor mutations, minor differences in brain development due to environmental exposure and contextually based dependent variables such as age, height, and ethnicity, but the underlying commonly shared adaptive structure about physical indicators signaling good genes still stay prevalent as it clearly manifests itself in our culture today (Like on Tinder, it is clear that in general terms, women agree about who is and is not attractive based on match rates). In practical terms how this manifest itself is that women will vary on who they find to be the most attractive on males of similar SMV, but will mostly agree about on who is most attractive when the gap of SMV becomes evident.

I hope those BlackPills will taste good to you.

Last edited:
"The evolutionary psychological claim is that—for our evolved computational problem solvers to actually solve the adaptive problems faced by our ancestors (food acquisition, parenting, mate acquisition (EDIT: INCLUDING WHICH PHYSICAL CUES INDICATE GOOD GENES))—they had to be richly structured by selection in a content-specific way. That is, they are endowed by what philosophers would once have called innate ideas or a priori concepts (e.g., food, child, my child, male-female, ingroup-outgroup, mother, kin, cheater, free rider, snake, spider, animacy, number, noun, object, aggressive formidability, friend, enemy, predator, leader, and perhaps thousands of others). These are built in to evolved modes of interpretation, conceptual-motivational systems, or evolved intuitive ontologies, in what might be thought of as a Darwinian Kantian-computational synthesis of how our evolved programs organize experience (Boyer & Barrett, Chapter 5, this volume; Cosmides & Tooby, 1994b; Tooby, Cosmides, & Barrett, 2003). This different approach explains and often predicts the (previously unappreciated) set of human universals (see, e.g., Brown, 1991) as reliably developing adaptations, their by-products, and their interactive products."
- Evolutionary Psychology, Handbook1, p.35.

Humans share universals adaptations such as what they find to be sexually attractive, which is an adaptation of capital importance because the selection of a mating partner with good genes increases the potential survival and reproducing output of offsprings (aka. the goal of existence, the genes which do this better survive, the other ones are left out). Women slightly differ on mate preferences because of minor differences in their genetic makeup factoring minor mutations and minor differences in brain development due to environmental exposure, but the underlying commonly shared adaptive structure about physical indicator signaling good genes still stay prevalent as it clearly manifests itself in our culture today (Like on Tinder, it is clear that in general terms, women agree about who is and is not attractive based on match rates).

I hope those BlackPills will taste good to you.
Ugly guy beautiful girlfriend
Ugly 300x300
Hqdefault

Ask science to explain this. These are just a few examples. Stop with your blackpill shit. For every man there is that a girl finds hot, there's another below average looking guy fucking a hot chick somewhere else. Just because you don't go outside and see reality, doesn't mean it's not happening.

Go to any nightclub/bar and see how many average looking males or below average looking males end up with a chick. Science can't explain human behavior, because if it could, then there would be no serial killers or mentally ill people.

If the blackpill was true, then you wouldn't be here today.

I feel like people in here preach theories that help them cope with their fucking failures.

View attachment 2414View attachment 2415View attachment 2416

Ask science to explain this. These are just a few examples. Stop with your blackpill shit. For every man there is that a girl finds hot, there's another below average looking guy fucking a hot chick somewhere else. Just because you don't go outside and see reality, doesn't mean it's not happening.

Go to any nightclub/bar and see how many average looking males or below average looking males end up with a chick. Science can't explain human behavior, because if it could, then there would be no serial killers or mentally ill people.

If the blackpill was true, then you wouldn't be here today.

I feel like people in here preach theories that help them cope with their fucking failures.

I will also ask science how to explain the vast majority of times that people match with their looks match are very close to it you bluepill confirmation bias nitpicker.

Science has simply not solved all the puzzle yet, the human brain is very complex, doesn't mean they didn't broadly figure out some of the big pieces yet.

I also ask science how to explain the vast majority of times that people match with their looks match are very close to it you bluepill confirmation bias nitpicker.

The "vast majority" is not what you see on the internet or in magazines. The vast majority are people on the streets. Look at couples that pass by you and tell me they are all looks matched. Just because you see models dating models doesn't mean average looking guys can't date hot girls.

The "vast majority" is not what you see on the internet or in magazines. The vast majority are people on the streets. Look at couples that pass by you and tell me they are all looks matched. Just because you see models dating models doesn't mean average looking guys can't date hot girls.

Either you are heavily cursed with confirmation bias or you don't know how to assess looks level or a mix of both. Obviously, money and personality enter to some extent in the equation (money-> power/control over your environment increase survival and availability of more resources to invest in offspring, personality-> intelligence and social abilities are genes that you would like to pass on to your offspring to increase their survival and reproductive output and indicates mate more suited to survive and take care of offspring), which may mostly explain rare instances of major differences in looks matched, but for the most part, if you study the literature and scientific studies on male attractiveness, you realize that looks mostly prevails because it is of paramount fitness importance. The brain is composed of commonly shared adaptive specialized cognitive systems engineer by natural selection to increase one's fitness if you believe that being attracted to cues signaling good genes isn't one of them moreover a significant one in mate selection you are BluePill as hell.

Last edited:
The OP probably has a lot of growing up to do.

I don't mean that so much as an insult, it's just that you come across as someone who is in his formative years of woman chasing. As such, you are severely ill-informed about the general tastes of the opposite sex.

First of all, if you think your handful of female uni friends are somehow a window into the minds of the female gender as a whole, boy do you have some surprises in store. Not only are you trying to support your argument with a hysterically small and unscientific sample size, you're also ignoring a couple of very salient points:

Firstly, your tastes change as you get older. And I'm not talking about a 20 year span - it can happen in just a few years. At age 16, I was certain that women could not be attractive without large, bouncy breasts. By the age of 25, I was actively seeking out women with small, pert breasts and had gone off large ones, which now looked kind of unelegant and brash. Another example: my best friend when I was growing up had a very angelic looking face with soft features and wide, "pretty" eyes whereas I have more of a Neanderthal look with hooded eyes and a low brow, bigger nose, that sort of thing. He looked "lovely" whereas I looked kind of moody and badass. And in our late teens, girls were all over him. He was the golden boy and squeezed every last ounce out of it. Girls thought I was "kind of scary looking" and "beastly." Let's fast forward 10 years - our late 20's. By that time, the situation had entirely reversed. Now the girls were all over me and telling me I was "hunky," whereas he was not getting anywhere near the same attention. Now we're in our 40's and if I'm brutally honest, there's no more of the "golden boy" left in him. Doesn't matter though because he is settled down with a great wife. I still have the rough, chiseled look and get called a hunk. Older women definitely prefer my look to his. These same women would have likely chosen him over me at age 18.

Now I don't know why this is, but I suspect it has something to do with girls preferring a more feminine looking face when they're young. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that, in childhood, genders tend to segregate themselves. When girls haven't yet spent much close time with boys, perhaps they feel more comfortable with male faces that seem more "familiar" to them. They're not yet ready for the full male experience! When you look at the kind of "dreamy" boys that the media pushes on tween girls, they typically look a lot more feminine than the "hunky" guys the media is pushing on older women. You may find that some girls of college age are still in "tween" mode, i.e. they haven't yet grown out of the taste in boys they had as 10 year olds. In all likelihood, their tastes will change as their body starts to tell them to push along with the whole reproduction thing. More masculine features are associated with the ability to protect and provide for a mate and her offspring.

Secondly, it has to be said that none of this is written in stone, and that there are other influences which determine what kind of face people are attracted to. Don't discount genetics. Our sexual tastes have evolved for a purpose - to make our genes better at replicating themselves (read "The Selfish Gene" by Dawkins for an overview). The genetic makeup of the person you reproduce with is very important when it comes to maximizing the success rate of reproduction. Genes tend to travel around in groups, which means for example that the gene which determines a facial characteristic might be typically associated with other genes that have non-visible effects. What you typically want when looking for a mate is someone whose genes are quite similar to yours, but not too similar (as that may increase the risk of deformities). I talk from much experience when I say that the strongest sexual attraction happens when two people look reasonably different but share certain facial characteristics, like eye shape or smile. If two women of approximately equal attractiveness are put in front of you, but one of them shares a subtle similarity with your family members, (e.g. epicanthic folds, upturned corners of smile etc), I guarantee that that woman is going to have a sort of "je ne sais quoi" advantage over the other one. That feeling she gives you is basically your body telling you that your genes are likely to be compatible.

Women love to see slight similarities with their father in a mate. It's true! If her father has hooded eyes, it's likely she'll be drawn to them in men her own age. There's nothing you can do to change this.

What a lot of people on this forum also lose sight of is that no one facial feature guarantees attractiveness. No, it's not guaranteed that you'll be attractive to women if you have hooded eyes, especially if the rest of you looks like a blind cobbler's thumb. It's not guaranteed that "slight eyelid exposure" will make you beautiful either. Some people "sound" beautiful on paper when you take their features in isolation, but put them together and they just don't gel. Similarly, there are some people who "sound" ugly as hell when you describe them, but in reality the sum total of their features look great together. And women absolutely LOVE the "je ne sais quoi" look when a guy is sorta kinda ugly or weird looking but makes them sopping wet anyway. I've heard women say some pretty hot and heavy things about Benedict Cumberbatch, who lets face it has a totally weird face on paper. He has character, personality, uniqueness and soul in his looks. I'm guessing not one person on this forum would aspire to look like him, though.

I have a message to those of you who are obsessing over your looks in order to be more successful with women. Here's a (semi) pro-tip. Learn how to make them laugh. Obsess over your sense of humor more than your looks. Not a popular opinion here of course but it's 100% true. Women go nuts - SOPPING wet - for a man who can make them laugh consistently. If you ever come across a woman who giggles at almost everything you say, you're in. You just need to learn how to close the deal. Why do you think there are so many more male standup comics than female? Why do you think male comics are generally considered much funnier than female comics? It's because evolution has given a sexual advantage to men who can make women laugh, and as a result men spend their lives honing their sense of humor. Women love a quick wit.

If there is such a thing as a "general" sexual taste in woman, I would say that they're looking for a combination of masculine features, a soft & gentle side (e.g. if you have hooded eyes that are "pretty" as well), and the ability to make them laugh. I have a friend here in NYC who is 43, portly and bald. He has the most ridiculously bushy eyebrows and kind of a puggish nose. Never seen anyone as successful with women as he is. He is always with a babe, always punching much higher than his weight. Doesn't give a damn what he looks like. Because he's truly hilarious and can hold an audience and make them scream with laughter. I don't even want to think about how much sex he's had over the years. Damn.

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales

I don't mean that so much as an insult, it's just that you come across as someone who is in his formative years of woman chasing. As such, you are severely ill-informed about the general tastes of the opposite sex.

First of all, if you think your handful of female uni friends are somehow a window into the minds of the female gender as a whole, boy do you have some surprises in store. Not only are you trying to support your argument with a hysterically small and unscientific sample size, you're also ignoring a couple of very salient points:

Firstly, your tastes change as you get older. And I'm not talking about a 20 year span - it can happen in just a few years. At age 16, I was certain that women could not be attractive without large, bouncy breasts. By the age of 25, I was actively seeking out women with small, pert breasts and had gone off large ones, which now looked kind of unelegant and brash. Another example: my best friend when I was growing up had a very angelic looking face with soft features and wide, "pretty" eyes whereas I have more of a Neanderthal look with hooded eyes and a low brow, bigger nose, that sort of thing. He looked "lovely" whereas I looked kind of moody and badass. And in our late teens, girls were all over him. He was the golden boy and squeezed every last ounce out of it. Girls thought I was "kind of scary looking" and "beastly." Let's fast forward 10 years - our late 20's. By that time, the situation had entirely reversed. Now the girls were all over me and telling me I was "hunky," whereas he was not getting anywhere near the same attention. Now we're in our 40's and if I'm brutally honest, there's no more of the "golden boy" left in him. Doesn't matter though because he is settled down with a great wife. I still have the rough, chiseled look and get called a hunk. Older women definitely prefer my look to his. These same women would have likely chosen him over me at age 18.

Now I don't know why this is, but I suspect it has something to do with girls preferring a more feminine looking face when they're young. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that, in childhood, genders tend to segregate themselves. When girls haven't yet spent much close time with boys, perhaps they feel more comfortable with male faces that seem more "familiar" to them. They're not yet ready for the full male experience! When you look at the kind of "dreamy" boys that the media pushes on tween girls, they typically look a lot more feminine than the "hunky" guys the media is pushing on older women. You may find that some girls of college age are still in "tween" mode, i.e. they haven't yet grown out of the taste in boys they had as 10 year olds. In all likelihood, their tastes will change as their body starts to tell them to push along with the whole reproduction thing. More masculine features are associated with the ability to protect and provide for a mate and her offspring.

Secondly, it has to be said that none of this is written in stone, and that there are other influences which determine what kind of face people are attracted to. Don't discount genetics. Our sexual tastes have evolved for a purpose - to make our genes better at replicating themselves (read "The Selfish Gene" by Dawkins for an overview). The genetic makeup of the person you reproduce with is very important when it comes to maximizing the success rate of reproduction. Genes tend to travel around in groups, which means for example that the gene which determines a facial characteristic might be typically associated with other genes that have non-visible effects. What you typically want when looking for a mate is someone whose genes are quite similar to yours, but not too similar (as that may increase the risk of deformities). I talk from much experience when I say that the strongest sexual attraction happens when two people look reasonably different but share certain facial characteristics, like eye shape or smile. If two women of approximately equal attractiveness are put in front of you, but one of them shares a subtle similarity with your family members, (e.g. epicanthic folds, upturned corners of smile etc), I guarantee that that woman is going to have a sort of "je ne sais quoi" advantage over the other one. That feeling she gives you is basically your body telling you that your genes are likely to be compatible.

Women love to see slight similarities with their father in a mate. It's true! If her father has hooded eyes, it's likely she'll be drawn to them in men her own age. There's nothing you can do to change this.

What a lot of people on this forum also lose sight of is that no one facial feature guarantees attractiveness. No, it's not guaranteed that you'll be attractive to women if you have hooded eyes, especially if the rest of you looks like a blind cobbler's thumb. It's not guaranteed that "slight eyelid exposure" will make you beautiful either. Some people "sound" beautiful on paper when you take their features in isolation, but put them together and they just don't gel. Similarly, there are some people who "sound" ugly as hell when you describe them, but in reality the sum total of their features look great together. And women absolutely LOVE the "je ne sais quoi" look when a guy is sorta kinda ugly or weird looking but makes them sopping wet anyway. I've heard women say some pretty hot and heavy things about Benedict Cumberbatch, who lets face it has a totally weird face on paper. He has character, personality, uniqueness and soul in his looks. I'm guessing not one person on this forum would aspire to look like him, though.

I have a message to those of you who are obsessing over your looks in order to be more successful with women. Here's a (semi) pro-tip. Learn how to make them laugh. Obsess over your sense of humor more than your looks. Not a popular opinion here of course but it's 100% true. Women go nuts - SOPPING wet - for a man who can make them laugh consistently. If you ever come across a woman who giggles at almost everything you say, you're in. You just need to learn how to close the deal. Why do you think there are so many more male standup comics than female? Why do you think male comics are generally considered much funnier than female comics? It's because evolution has given a sexual advantage to men who can make women laugh, and as a result men spend their lives honing their sense of humor. Women love a quick wit.

If there is such a thing as a "general" sexual taste in woman, I would say that they're looking for a combination of masculine features, a soft & gentle side (e.g. if you have hooded eyes that are "pretty" as well), and the ability to make them laugh. I have a friend here in NYC who is 43, portly and bald. He has the most ridiculously bushy eyebrows and kind of a puggish nose. Never seen anyone as successful with women as he is. He is always with a babe, always punching much higher than his weight. Doesn't give a damn what he looks like. Because he's truly hilarious and can hold an audience and make them scream with laughter. I don't even want to think about how much sex he's had over the years. Damn.
Damn dude, did you create an account just to write that? :feelsgiga:

Damn dude, did you create an account just to write that? :feelsgiga:

I did, lol. The thing about creating forum accounts is, it only takes about 30 seconds. It's not like opening a bank account :unsure:

Very good post. Its thread-worth. But many things you said (almost everything) is known for me and i am probably one of the oldest psl fgts here.

>I would say that they're looking for a combination of masculine features, a soft & gentle side
>If her father has hooded eyes, it's likely she'll be drawn to them in men her own age.
>they typically look a lot more feminine than the "hunky" guys the media is pushing on older women

well said. Didnt read every single word but good text overall.

Watch what they DO, not what they SAY

Watch what they DO, not what they SAY

dude tell me 1 reason why they would lie. + i a mnot the only one in psl that asked female friends irl about mms. Girls like eyes with slight eyelid exposure. Myb older women +30 are into hooded eyes bcuz it looks more masc

dude tell me 1 reason why they would lie. + i a mnot the only one in psl that asked female friends irl about mms. Girls like eyes with slight eyelid exposure. Myb older women +30 are into hooded eyes bcuz it looks more masc

She isn't lying to you. She and the majority just don't know what they actually want. They say that just like they state that personality is dope and looks are cope but once someone with both a personality and looks come along they hop on that cawk like there's no tomorrow

For them only the sky is the limit considering how many options they have

• +1
She isn't lying to you. She and the majority just don't know what they actually want. They say that just like they state that personality is dope and looks are cope but once someone with both a personality and looks come along they hop on that cawk like there's no tomorrow

For them only the sky is the limit considering how many options they have

Bro i showed them the pictures and they would rather choose the more approachable guy with prettier eyes instead of guys with supe rmasculine browridge and hunter eyes. HUNTER EYES are only for those who can pull it off, and even then girls would rather go for the guy with slight eyelid exposure instead of the full hooded guys.

Chico is also a good example how important it is to have slightly eyelid exposure. He is the most desired male model in the industry and has in comparison to any other model the most likes.

And dont tell me that chico has fully hooded eyes.

Furthemore he has very high set eyebrows and arched eyebrows which is according to retarded psler less attractive than guys with extremely hunter eyes such as gandy.

''Muuuh you need hunter eyes bro, you need masculine glabella and very low set eyebrows"
-typical low iq psler

• +1
Women aren't even at their sexual peak until the age of 30. The guy in the photo above is probably gonna be more popular with the 10-21 age range than with women at the height of their sexuality. He's like the kind of guy they get to present Nickleodeon because he gets tween girls excited. As women's tastes get more sophisticated and more geared toward successful reproduction, they prefer a more dangerous looking guy, believe me.

Women aren't even at their sexual peak until the age of 30. The guy in the photo above is probably gonna be more popular with the 10-21 age range than with women at the height of their sexuality. He's like the kind of guy they get to present Nickleodeon because he gets tween girls excited. As women's tastes get more sophisticated and more geared toward successful reproduction, they prefer a more dangerous looking guy, believe me.
@11gaijin u said u were gonna ban him bro

@11gaijin u said u were gonna ban him bro
Lol he’s back :lul::lul: And he’s back with bigger blue pills. Comparing Chico to Nickelodeon kids. JFL. His time is near

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yes that's right, "bans" make everything better. Sucks when someone just has better arguments and all you can come up with is chan-level teen insults.

Lol he’s back :lul::lul: And he’s back with bigger blue pills. Comparing Chico to Nickelodeon kids. JFL. His time is near
@LA-2A aren't u supposed to be at a business meeting? Oh yeah I forgot that ur actually a basement dwelling incel

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

Are you actually serious about women hitting their sexual peak in their 30s ?

For the love of Gandy say you were joking

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

His comments on another thread are even more bluepilled.

Lmao guys he's a troll or cucktears member jfl. He said he was in "a porno" in 1998 yesterday :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile: @11gaijin

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Lmao guys he's a troll or cucktears member jfl. He said he was in "a porno" in 1998 yesterday :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile: @11gaijin
I thought it’s some cuck tears member tbh. Tbh he/she is boring now. And never been useful member. Gonna :banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite