Hooded eyes + visible lashes = possible?

Maesthetic

Maesthetic

"You can always be thinner, look better"
Hi, I've hooded eyes but my eyelashes are 404 not found. Any tips on how to make them more visible? I've already tried to curl them and tint them in black, but there are still unnoticeable. Any other tips?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied, selvana9612, murdah and 1 other person
same
without eye lashes the eyes look aspie asf

• +1
Reactions: buflek, disheartenedcel, murdah and 1 other person
it creates a dark ring around your eyes (y)

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, aleksander, PseduoAryan and 2 others
Hi, I've hooded eyes but my eyelashes are 404 not found. Any tips on how to make them more visible? I've already tried to curl them and tint them in black, but there are still unnoticeable. Any other tips?
Mascara clear

I have them i can pm u

already tried, boost of 0.00001 PSL in my case
if your lashes and brows are not dark natural your not meant to be a psl, try bodybuilding or cooking

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
same
without eye lashes the eyes look aspie asf
It won’t help even if you have eyelashes unfortunately, I have very long lashes but because they go downward from my hooding they aren’t very noticeable

unfortunately it’s not possible, they can be visible but because they’ll cover your eyes from the hooding pushing them down, only ones who can be visible are the lower eyelashes but they much less important, I have the same problem

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
it creates a dark ring around your eyes (y)
Interesting I’ve been looking into surgeries to get that eye shape I’m currently looking into orbital implants and possibly fat transfer and cantho for this. Any idea how much would saddled infras cost?

nah eyelash maxxing only works for almond eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
nah eyelash maxxing only works for almond eyes
Yes but also eyelash maxing is really easy and everyone could do it by just adding castor oil on their lashes and roots . Do it with your nighttime skincare so u don’t forget

Yes use castor oil on your lashes and take zinc supplement atleast 30mg if u do a meat heavy diet then zinc supplement isn’t needed

• +1
Yes use castor oil on your lashes and take zinc supplement atleast 30mg if u do a meat heavy diet then zinc supplement isn’t needed
Have you good results with castor oil personally?

• +1
That is what actual hunter eyes are. Legit all the top tier hunter eyes u see are the ones with strong lashes. Not even top tier like legit bare minimum ones lmfao. But here’s evidence
A4C2A755 42F1 4489 B251 6D7DEE578D01

It won’t help even if you have eyelashes unfortunately, I have very long lashes but because they go downward from my hooding they aren’t very noticeable
3063432 Screenshot 20220719 212124 Snapchat

As I said only the lower ones seem visible, in my case the upper lashes really go down though much more than his, I can’t seem to fix it though
it looks okay

i have hooded eyes but things i’m going to try:
-latisse
-dyeing them black
-clear mascara
-curling them

You need long curled up dark eye lashes for that

I have fully hooded eyes and curl my lashes and it looks mmmm great!!! Obviously, as the day goes on, the hooding will cause it to curl less but if you start the day with super curly lashes it evens out and looks good. To say ur eyelashes aren't visible when they are curled is something I find hard to believe bro. Could you send pics?

The exact opposite by lashes are big alarge eyebrows positive cantal tilt but bad eyelid one is triple eye and other is partially hooded

Clear mascara and an eye lash curler

oral minox and eyelash curler, maybe castor oil