Hoodmaxxing w/ Botox (Results)

I did same but result not as drastic. I think they only did 4 units for me though. Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
fat grafts are hella expensive compared to this though
im wondering if op has aspy facial expression all the time now because his eyebrow muscles are paralyzed jfl

yes, probably. General rule is if they are getting paid for looks they are looksmaxxing to some degree.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
yes, probably. General rule is if they are getting paid for looks they are looksmaxxing to some degree.
when i said op
i meant original poster, as in you
not opry
do you still have motor control over facial expression with the eyebrows and shit though

• +1
Looks good!

• +1
Remove the mole on your forehead buddy

• +1
Reactions: Cares
holy fuark where do u live, this is insane

• +1
The thing that strikes me the most is how did you went from having round bulbous eyes to a more horizontal medial canthus ?

• +1
The thing that strikes me the most is how did you went from having round bulbous eyes to a more horizontal medial canthus ?

my hypothesis is that when I was young I had a decent eye area & throughout the years the muscles in my forehead tightened, raising my brow, exposing the lid & the eyeball; in addition to the fat pad depleting with age. So the Botox is acting as more of a restorative procedure than it is a transformative one. I am guessing why my results with a $126 procedure mog some of the users here who spent >15k on taban just to stay subhuman. jfl.

I’m sure more users will be getting the procedure after this post, so we will have results to compare to (hopefully).

when I was 21, with fat pads:
F1A59F3E 03EA 4DDC 843F 4C3FD130C205

5365C9D4 0313 41B7 9C81 C8C48621D4A4

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and NormieKilla
Eyes in motion, captured with selfie camera:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 2788, Loud_Jock and 1 other person
14 x regular botox or baby botox?

• +1
amazing, congrats man, solid 1-2 points which is huge off something as cheap and low risk as that

i'd recommend getting fat transfers once the fillers dissolves, as theyre permanent

amazing, congrats man, solid 1-2 points which is huge off something as cheap and low risk as that

i'd recommend getting fat transfers once the fillers dissolves, as theyre permanent

not even fillers. Just Botox.

oh shit i never knew botox was permanent

why that over fat transfers tho?

ease & cost. I do want fat transfers & more eye area work, but looking for recs other than Taban. He’s pricey & his results are mediocre at best. My area mogs the other eyecels here who dropped 20k on taban.

• +1
Reactions: freeone12 and Deleted member 2506
@ascentium Do you live in the states and how can I avoid a botched Botox? How should I find my practitioner? Or is this something any MD can do?

yes, I do.

go to an experienced practitioner. Talk to the person that’s going to do the injections and see if they are semi-black pilled/understand the difference between male & female aesthetics. One issue you see a lot is that they’ll tend to make you look feminine if you’re not specific about what exactly you want to achieve & what you want to avoid.

your eyelid might be droopy for the first day or two, but then it retracts and looks good.

that said, I’m 29. When I look back at old photos I had hooded eyes. What happens as you age, is you tend to lift your brow to look younger. That strengthens the muscles, and exposes the eyelid. So in a way, the procure merely restored me to baseline.

Last edited:
Do you still have full movement in your eyebrows?

very good , looking for fillers for more hooded eyes, im currently frauding at times with asian eyelid tapes, haha.

• +1
Adding to my surgery plan if I lose hooding once lean

• +1
very good , looking for fillers for more hooded eyes, im currently frauding at times with asian eyelid tapes, haha.

I am getting eye area filler soon, but might put it after FUE on nw2 to 1.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I am getting eye area filler soon, but might put it after FUE on nw2 to 1.
Can you inject botox to get better under eye support? My eyes are not the most hooded but it doesnt show much uper eyelid, almost none actually.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I did this botox and it was not nearly as good but she only did 4 units. I guess 14 units could go horribly wrong in the hands of a non expert...

• +1
Can you inject botox to get better under eye support? My eyes are not the most hooded but it doesnt show much uper eyelid, almost none actually.

No, you cannot use Botox as a substitute for filler. Botox will paralyze the muscles and eventually atrophy them.

I did this botox and it was not nearly as good but she only did 4 units. I guess 14 units could go horribly wrong in the hands of a non expert...

thanks for the update. That’s interesting. Maybe the injector was not as confident. I had a friend who saw my results & went to the same practitioner & only got 10 units; there results were similar to mine but I guess it varies.

also 4 units where I’m at can be had for 32 to 36 dollars so I guess it didn’t cost much.

thanks for the update. That’s interesting. Maybe the injector was not as confident. I had a friend who saw my results & went to the same practitioner & only got 10 units; there results were similar to mine but I guess it varies.

also 4 units where I’m at can be had for 32 to 36 dollars so I guess it didn’t cost much.

I got botox in my glabella too which was wayyyy more. Next time I'll up the dosage to 10 and see what happens. Worst case it'll be a bit droopy for 3 months.

29 ? You look very younger. Much younger. Like 19-22 at best

• +1
So many retards in the comments

• +1
So fillers would be a better option?

fillers will be more expensive, especially around the eye area.

better option? No, not necessarily. I don’t think fillers would have given me the same results, because my brow literally lowered; it wasn’t a fat pad issue.

now I’m contemplating fillers just for a 10% improvement. The two in conjunction is optimal.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and brainded
Looks good man. I would get it but I’m definitely concerned about making my forehead appear bigger by lowering the brows as well as freezing the brows causing me to look bad in motion when talking/expressing.

• +1
Mirin, actually sick result gj

• +1
14 units of Botox on the forehead, cost is $9/unit. Treatment received 9/4. I noticed results immediately, but supposedly maximum results come within 10 to 14 days after the treatment. I tried to post a mix of photos that are non-frauded; hopefully I did not fail.

before:
View attachment 653317View attachment 653318View attachment 653319
After:

View attachment 653324View attachment 653325View attachment 653326
you look better
what’d you get done? i see you dont have eye bags now but not much else

• +1
Amazing man. Also miring your hair. What do you do for it? Anything special?

I have straight hair. I shampoo with nizoral 3 times a week, which drys the hair out substantially. I let air dry until damp, then use a little Hans de Fuko claymation to add texture & volume, with light blow drying after application. It’s not a hard gel, & you can play around with the styling until you get it right. If it’s windy, then add in a matte holding spay. It allows me fraud a decent hairline even tho I’m nw2.25ish.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
bump, anyone try this yet?

did you do it? did it turn out well? i wanna do it tbhhhhh
Can you read? Yes I did. I get botox injections every 3-5 months to bring down my eyebrows laterally. Of course it works and it increases hooding as a side effect (not what I‘m getting it for) but it has to be repeated frequently because results aren‘t permanent. I still need surgery for my eyebrows. They‘re still too arched and high-set laterally. It‘s just a temporary solution to me

• +1
Can you read? Yes I did. I get botox injections every 3-5 months to bring down my eyebrows laterally. Of course it works and it increases hooding as a side effect (not what I‘m getting it for) but it has to be repeated frequently because results aren‘t permanent. I still need surgery for my eyebrows. They‘re still too arched and high-set laterally. It‘s just a temporary solution to me
thanks for the response, can i just go to any botox clinic and ask for forehead botox injections and it'll work or do i need to specifically mention this stuff?

thanks for the response, can i just go to any botox clinic and ask for forehead botox injections and it'll work or do i need to specifically mention this stuff?
I recommend that you go to an experienced plastic surgeon. You need to be specific about your goal because botox is commonly used to lift the eyebrows (which would exaggerate UEE) instead of lower them and the injection areas would be different. Tell him exactly what you want

• +1
I recommend that you go to an experienced plastic surgeon. You need to be specific about your goal because botox is commonly used to lift the eyebrows (which would exaggerate UEE) instead of lower them and the injection areas would be different. Tell him exactly what you want
appreciated, thanks.

• +1
appreciated, thanks.

got a second round done last month 32 units, though this time I had them inject at the glabella & smile lines (in additional to the fronteralis). good results, low hanging fruit. Basically perma squint. Highly recommend.
8DBC638D 202A 4FC0 8826 16B8C87886B7

I just got 10 units of Botox equivalence from dysport for these same intentions. The MD told me it takes 2-3 days to see results. I will update 2-3 days from now when the it takes most effect. Were yours instant?

• +1
I just got 10 units of Botox equivalence from dysport for these same intentions. The MD told me it takes 2-3 days to see results. I will update 2-3 days from now when the it takes most effect. Were yours instant?
How’d it go?