Hook up but no LTR?

DrTony

DrTony

Master
What does it mean (out of possible explanations) when a very attractive girl meets up with you from online dating app, makes out with you (handjobs, bj) by her own initiation on first date, and even drives 20 miles to your place to hook up the week after. But rejects your advances for further meet ups or LTR etc?

-bad sex?
-rebounding?
-not that attracted to you? But why would she hook up by her own initiation?
- obsessed with another guy who is not reciprocating and use hook up as ego boost?
-mentally damaged whore?

discuss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Chadeep, aBetterMii and 2 others
eeehm maybe she just wanted sex and nothing more? :Comfy:
dont think too much about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Lorsss, EverythingMattersCel and 14 others
Honestly it could be soo many things no point worrying over it.Sometimes it’s better to not spend time figuring out women

But she probably saw a looksmax tab open on your browser and dipped:feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Lorsss, Hades and 8 others
eeehm maybe she just wanted sex and nothing more? :Comfy:
dont think too much about it
Correct. I agree and I feel it was pre-decided before she even met me. But she is clearly looking for a more suitable romantic long term partner, and the question is why. I guess I got a hang up here as I have never had this happen to me ever before (and I am in this for such a long long time)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 16530
Honestly it could be soo many things no point worrying over it.Sometimes it’s better to not spend time figuring out women

But she probably saw a looksmax tab open on your browser and dipped:feelshmm:

I know. I am quite more introspective than usual. What would be the top 3 most likely explanations (don't spare my ego btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
I know. I am quite more introspective than usual. What would be the top 3 most likely explanations (don't spare my ego btw)
It could range from “would fuck you but not date you” to “does not date men wants to fuck only”.Could be cheating on a guy etc etc

There are a lot of women who don’t want relationships and just wanna fuck,it’s possible.Considering she came back to your place after one week it wasn’t something bad on your part.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and DrTony
It could range from “would fuck you but not date you” to “does not date men wants to fuck only”.Could be cheating on a guy etc etc

There are a lot of women who don’t want relationships and just wanna fuck,it’s possible.Considering she came back to your place after one week it was something bad on your part.
all high IQ answers and equally likely. It might very well have been cheating on a guy/rebounding. Or perhaps the sex was bad (because of nerves or whatever because I really liked her) but in my vast experience girls who like you give you more chances.

Also, she was very cold from the get go (but quite sexual). And one of the first questions she asked me both via text and in person is "have you ever been in love? Because I have never been in love and I can't wait to be... the things I would do to my man.." Which struck me as giga weird and try to decode it.

• +1
What does it mean (out of possible explanations) when a very attractive girl meets up with you from online dating app, makes out with you (handjobs, bj) by her own initiation on first date, and even drives 20 miles to your place to hook up the week after. But rejects your advances for further meet ups or LTR etc?

-bad sex?
-rebounding?
- obsessed with another guy who is not reciprocating and use hook up as ego boost?
-mentally damaged whore?

discuss
This rarely happens which leads me to think you're speaking hypothetically/larping rather than from experience.

This rarely happens which leads me to think you're speaking hypothetically/larping rather than from experience.
This is real and one of the first time it has happened despite a very high body count.

.Considering she came back to your place after one week it was something bad on your part.
@DrTony JFL MAN I WAS WRITING “it wasn’t something bad on your part”.Messed up there

I don’t think it’s your fault :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
This is real and one of the first time it has happened despite a very high body count.
I don't believe that she was "very attractive," even if everything else you said is true.

@DrTony JFL MAN I WAS WRITING “it wasn’t something bad on your part”.Messed up there

I don’t think it’s your fault :lul:
Appreciate it. If it was not something on my part, then this indicates "rebound scenario or some other guy in the picture who she is obsessed with and does not reciprocate" or she just didn't like me (physically) enough. But then again why would she initiate sexual things at the restaurant on first date and tell me to go back to my car and then she come over a few days after? Such a weird scenario. Mindfuck.

• +1
I don't believe that she was "very attractive," even if everything else you said is true.
Very attractive face. Petite 5"2, perfect waist:hip, small boobs, big ass. White light brown hair, striking green eyes. Made lots of money. American born but swedish/polish ancestry.

Appreciate it. If it was not something on my part, then this indicates "rebound scenario or some other guy in the picture who she is obsessed with and does not reciprocate" or she just didn't like me (physically) enough. But then again why would she initiate sexual things at the restaurant on first date and tell me to go back to my car and then she come over a few days after? Such a weird scenario. Mindfuck.
Yeah the thing is we don’t know her life there could be so many thing going on

Reminds me one of amnesia’s weird ass tinder threads.There was a girl that was fixated on this tall dude but she fucked amnesia and maybe hung around a bit.But she wouldn’t take chad over this tall dude,he was the end game for her.

It was one of his tinder “adventures” :lul: threads I don’t remember the number,you could check it out.

• Woah

Reminds me one of amnesia’s weird ass tinder threads.There was a girl that was fixated on this tall dude but she fucked amnesia and maybe hung around a bit.But she wouldn’t take chad over this tall dude,he was the end game for her.

It was one of his tinder “adventures” :lul: threads I don’t remember the number,you could check it out.
Wow. Might have been an identical situation here with my case.

• +1

And would also explain the "I can't wait to fall in love one day... the things I would do to my man" which after "decoding" reads as "I wish the guy I reallllllly actually liked reciprocated so I can be free to open up and fall in love... I would even do rimjobs to him"

• +1
Things that pop to mind assuming she initiated and drive 20miles.

1. l Iike you said bad sex
2. Considering how fast she escalated and then left she might be cheating.
3. Simple but could just not be looking for an LTR/not ready for commitment.

disclaimer am a virgin so my opinion means fuck all compared to guys that actually gave sex.

Wow. Might have been an identical situation here with my case.
Found it for you.Read the whole thing.She acts like she doesn’t care about the guy but it’s just about him you can see clearly

Also admits how her friends sleep around just to make guys jealous

• +1
Found it for you.Read the whole thing.She acts like she doesn’t care about the guy but it’s just about him you can see clearly

Also admits how her friends sleep around just to make guys jealous

Hmmm, I see some parallels. She was also a shawty at 5"2 and I was 5"10 (but she knew it from the dating app) but her brother is giga tall at 6"3 and she might be into very tall guys herself (I have no direct evidence). However, she still initiated all this stuff without me pushing. Guess I will never find out but it was likely either rebound or some form of heightpill. Her celebrity crush is the 50shades actor who is not that tall anyway and generally liked whites with dark features (not blondes/blue eyes etc despite her having green eyes and very fair skin) or masculine white passing middle eastern men.

• +1

-bad sex?
-rebounding?
-mentally damaged whore?

discuss
Rebounding

or she just wants dick and you was gl to her

I have been in your shoes trust me

• +1

-bad sex?
-rebounding?
-mentally damaged whore?

discuss

The obsessed option, and bad sex

• +1
Lol y’all so stupid

girls match with 100 guys everyday why do you think she’s gonna stay with you ????

Happens with me all the time, every girl I’ve met online was just a hook up

lol at finding ltr online

• +1
Lol y’all so stupid

girls match with 100 guys everyday why do you think she’s gonna stay with you ????

Happens with me all the time, every girl I’ve met online was just a hook up

lol at finding ltr online
while this is true, I don’t think it applies in this situation as much. I have had these girls as well and plenty of times, where the girl was just in her hoe phase(I could just tell by trusting my gut instinct) and she would simply come over and hook up and onto the next Chad. But this girl was past her hoe phase and was incredibly picky and why she was single (according to her own words). She was also 30yo (with insane aging genetics) and looked very sensitive overall. I have had plenty of LTR from OLD so last sentence doesn’t apply always. My gut instinct tells me (from all the nuanced interactions I have had with her) rebounding/obsession like some other posters said.

while this is true, I don’t think it applies in this situation as much. I have had these girls as well and plenty of times, where the girl was just in her hoe phase(I could just tell by trusting my gut instinct) and she would simply come over and hook up and onto the next Chad. But this girl was past her hoe phase and was incredibly picky and why she was single (according to her own words). She was also 30yo (with insane aging genetics) and looked very sensitive overall. I have had plenty of LTR from OLD so last sentence doesn’t apply always. My gut instinct tells me (from all the nuanced interactions I have had with her) rebounding/obsession like some other posters said.
They all hoes anyways

Ive met girls who didn’t seem like hoes but still ghosted after sex

either they wanna explore other options or didn’t like sex

no point of thinking too much about it tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: getra
She could be a ruthless rebounder. She probably rebounded on one guy and then rebounded on you when something felt off. You dodged a bullet if anything.

• +1
They all hoes anyways

Ive met girls who didn’t seem like hoes but still ghosted after sex

either they wanna explore other options or didn’t like sex

no point of thinking too much about it tho 🤷🏻‍♂️
I know that. All women are hoes (for the RIGHT guy) and extremely hypergamous as they are disgusted by 90%+ of men. And yes ofc by default of her rejecting me, she wants to explore other better options. Which further means either she didn’t like me as much or was rebounding/fixated on someone or both. I even made a Chadfish with her preferred pheno Spanish model at 6”3 , I liked with her on the dating app by giving her a rose (to be prioritized in her stack) and she didn’t even match him. Which points to she is just not in the mood and is either fixated on someone else, or I don’t know what

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

-bad sex?
-rebounding?
-mentally damaged whore?

discuss
She's not attracted to you and wants to use you as a fucktoy.
Happened to my chadlitefish.

I know that. All women are hoes (for the RIGHT guy) and extremely hypergamous as they are disgusted by 90%+ of men. And yes ofc by default of her rejecting me, she wants to explore other better options. Which further means either she didn’t like me as much or was rebounding/fixated on someone or both. I even made a Chadfish with her preferred pheno Spanish model at 6”3 , I liked with her on the dating app by giving her a rose (to be prioritized in her stack) and she didn’t even match him. Which points to she is just not in the mood and is either fixated on someone else, or I don’t know what
The very few HTBs that liked my Chadlitefish that messaged him back "weren't looking for anything serious with him" and just wanted to fuck his poor little brains out like a sex doll, despite asking them out on a coffee date.

She could be a ruthless rebounder. She probably rebounded on one guy and then rebounded on you when something felt off. You dodged a bullet if anything.
Absolutely. I could tell by how different the discussions were with this girl from the beginning. Few compliments (like a couple) on her part , she was not simping for me, cold. But also very sexual (she FaceTimed me twice and second time her taking a bath and showing me her pussy/asshole etc). Then we met in person twice. Once at a restaurants and she was super sexual on her own initiation after we finished eating (we headed back to my car…) the second time she came over

She's not attracted to you and wants to use you as a fucktoy.
Happened to my chadlitefish.
This could also be the case. However what doesn’t compute is why would a girl with so many options (and and also given she is repulsed my most men) initiate sex? It’s not girl is like us men who can be desperate and fuck Randoms who we have barely any attraction to

• +1
Absolutely. I could tell by how different the discussions were with this girl from the beginning. Few compliments (like a couple) on her part , she was not simping for me, cold. But also very sexual (she FaceTimed me twice and second time her taking a bath and showing me her pussy/asshole etc). Then we met in person twice. Once at a restaurants and she was super sexual on her own initiation after we finished eating (we headed back to my car…) the second time she came over
Yeah now it seems like it was just sex. She’ll probably come back around when she needs something.

This could also be the case. However what doesn’t compute is why would a girl with so many options (and and also given she is repulsed my most men) initiate sex? It’s not like us men who can be desperate and fuck Randoms
Women can be very slutty around the men they want to LTR. They'd happily give out sex on the first few dates with him, with hopes of securing an LTR. These often tend to be Chads.
Exactly why guys like him do so well on dating apps:

However, women who want to hook up with a random guy then ghost the guy after tend not to be very attracted to him for whatever reason.
When using my fish on this guy, asking 2 HTBs out on a date, they admitted they just wanted to fuck his brains out and weren't looking for anything serious with him.

• +1
Women can be very slutty around the men they want to LTR. They'd happily give out sex on the first few dates with him, with hopes of securing an LTR. These often tend to be Chads.
Exactly why guys like him do so well on dating apps:
View attachment 1515808

However, women who want to hook up with a random guy then ghost the guy after tend not to be very attracted to him for whatever reason.
When using my fish on this guy, asking 2 HTBs out on a date, they admitted they just wanted to fuck his brains out and weren't looking for anything serious with him.
View attachment 1515810
This is super likely as well. They like you just enough to initiate sex but not enough for anything serious.

• +1
This could also be the case. However what doesn’t compute is why would a girl with so many options (and and also given she is repulsed my most men) initiate sex? It’s not girl is like us men who can be desperate and fuck Randoms who we have barely any attraction to
Lol
Blackpill is stupid
Girls aren’t repulsed by most young lean guys with hair

that’s why they will fuck and ghost … happened to me too many times .. she’d also initiate on first date

I just think I was just another guy who was at a right place at a right time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
This is super likely as well. They like you just enough to initiate sex but not enough for anything serious.
I wonder why though?
What's so appealing about the 1st guy that so many women would like to LTR, and would give out sex in hopes for an LTR?

Meanwhile the bottom guy would get offers for sex with no commitment because they weren't looking for anything serious with him.
Even MTBs made this offer and rejected his offer of a coffee date. They just asked him to come over.

Lol
Blackpill is stupid
Girls aren’t repulsed by most young lean guys with hair

that’s why they will fuck and ghost … happened to me too many times .. she’d also initiate on first date

I just think I was just another guy who was at a right place at a right time
So back to blackpill. Face, height, frame, hair, pheno. She didn’t like one of these variables enough.

So back to blackpill. Face, height, frame, hair, pheno. She didn’t like one of these variables enough.
Yea could be

or sex sucked.. she know she can get guys who are better in bed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and DrTony
I wonder why though?
What's so appealing about the 1st guy that so many women would like to LTR, and would give out sex in hopes for an LTR?

Meanwhile the bottom guy would get offers for sex with no commitment because they weren't looking for anything serious with him.
Even MTBs made this offer and rejected his offer of a coffee date. They just asked him to come over.
But what concrete evidence you have that they would reject the second guy for LTR? Did you ask the same girls in these two instances?

• +1
But what concrete evidence you have that they would reject the second guy for LTR? Did you ask the same girls in these two instances?
I did. I asked them out for a coffee date after a little bit of convos (I tried to make him appear sweet, tender and talked about sharing interests)

The women rejected and said they weren't looking for anything serious with him. They said they were only looking for a casual relationship with him, or to fuck his brains out and leave.

I did. I asked them out for a coffee date after a little bit of convos (I tried to make him appear sweet, tender and talked about sharing interests)

The women rejected and said they weren't looking for anything serious with him. They said they were only looking for a casual relationship with him, or to fuck his brains out and leave.
I underhand that. I asked you. Did these two chadfishes ask the *same* women? Because said women might be going through a hoe phase and just want sex while the others be looking for serious

• +1
I underhand that. I asked you. Did these two chadfishes ask the *same* women? Because said women might be going through a hoe phase and just want sex while the others be looking for serious
The first guy wasn't a chadfish but a real profile.
I'm running 1 other chadlitefish and 1 chadfish.
The other chadlitefish didn't match with these women yet, but the chadfish did
The same women wanted to date the chadfish, but fuck the chadlitefish

Very difficult to interpret. I have always believed a woman wanting to hook up with you means you don’t give off provider vibes but have sex appeal. Why a woman would want to fuck him without commitment but give out both sex and commitment to the other Chadfish is beyond me. Interesting to speculate. What is your interpretation? Because this is similar to what happened to me in some way (if we assume it wasn’t rebound)

• +1
She wants Medium Ugly guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and DrTony
She wants Medium Ugly guys.
What I absolutely despise Is wasting time fantasizing and making scenarios she might be into some tall perfect textbook Chad and then I see her somewhere with some mid tier normie who happens to be just her type. She is a nurse btw

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
What I absolutely despise Is wasting time fantasizing and making scenarios she might be into some tall perfect textbook Chad and then I see her somewhere with some mid tier normie who happens to be just her type. She is a nurse btw
She might be insecure. Many girls think good looking guys will cheat on them so they don't go into Futher LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DrTony
She might be insecure. Many girls think good looking guys will cheat on them so they don't go into Futher LTR.
It could be. However I have learnt to be cynical with most things in life and my experience has taught me this is largely not true (although it has some basis in real life). I even suggested taking her out to a very expensive steakhouse and she never replied before she curved me completely. (Also she is not looking for betabuxx either I feel because Weeknd the rapper (quite wealthy but black which she wasnt into) was hitting on her 3 weeks before we went out.)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Very difficult to interpret. I have always believed a woman wanting to hook up with you means you don’t give off provider vibes but have sex appeal. Why a woman would want to fuck him without commitment but give out both sex and commitment to the other Chadfish is beyond me. Interesting to speculate. What is your interpretation? Because this is similar to what happened to me in some way (if we assume it wasn’t rebound)
What's odd is that I said that the chadlitefish had a master's in comp Sci, and the chadfish had no degree.

What's odd is that I said that the chadlitefish had a master's in comp Sci, and the chadfish had no degree.
I have always thought the looks threshold is higher for hook up than LTR. In LTR things like personality, provisional ability, loyalty can compensate for subpar looks when a girl tries to settle. I might have been wrong(?). What is YOUR interpretation?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
I have always thought the looks threshold is higher for hook up than LTR. In LTR things like personality, provisional ability, loyalty can compensate for subpar looks when a girl tries to settle. I might have been wrong(?). What is YOUR interpretation?
I think the woman doesn't find the guy attractive enough for her tastes, or nt enough, for LTR.

I actually think the looks threshold is higher for LTR than ons, knowing that it is within the feminine desire to want an ltr

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and DrTony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back