D
Deleted member 16501
Luminary
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2021
- Posts
- 7,068
- Reputation
- 10,628
Ok buddyboyos
I have said a few times that I was a 'cool guy' from 2007 to 2012.
But this isn't entirely true
yes I hooked up with a lot of women from 2007-2009 . Yes I got bjs outside nightclubs in 2008, yes I slayed in an alleyway outside a nightclub end of 2008.
But the truth is I was a broken man by then. A sad man.
I wanted it too much. I wasn't cool in my own skin. I needed women.
The only time I was truly cool, was around the start of February- Law school camp. The week before Law school started.
I'd gone to an all boys school, and had no concept of going to the same campus as women.
during that camp, I talked to women normally- not desperate, not on a 'quest to hook up', just being cool, enjoying myself
an indian chick liked me then, and we made out on the last night.
A decent white chick, my looksmatch back then, also liked me. We made out passionately and she gave me a handjob on the beach.
It was all cool, I didn't care too much.
It was only after that weekend, when uni started, pub crawls started, nightclubbing started, that I started to get the ego of wanting to be a 'player', and chase women.
I repelled that white girl by the end of the first week because I macked 3 girls on the Law pub crawl- She knew them.
Then I was a retard for the next few years, wasn't cool on my own, always looking to hook up like a retard.
Bottom line- this anti-monogamy society destroyed me for the last 15 years. The only time I was cool was when I truly had no interest in hooking up wiht a lot of girls.
I firmly believe in the monogamy pill now. This whole society, even the pickup era before online dating, totally destroyed men like it destroyed me.
I have fucked up over 15 years where I could've had one woman, healthy relationship.
That's the truth
I have said a few times that I was a 'cool guy' from 2007 to 2012.
But this isn't entirely true
yes I hooked up with a lot of women from 2007-2009 . Yes I got bjs outside nightclubs in 2008, yes I slayed in an alleyway outside a nightclub end of 2008.
But the truth is I was a broken man by then. A sad man.
I wanted it too much. I wasn't cool in my own skin. I needed women.
The only time I was truly cool, was around the start of February- Law school camp. The week before Law school started.
I'd gone to an all boys school, and had no concept of going to the same campus as women.
during that camp, I talked to women normally- not desperate, not on a 'quest to hook up', just being cool, enjoying myself
an indian chick liked me then, and we made out on the last night.
A decent white chick, my looksmatch back then, also liked me. We made out passionately and she gave me a handjob on the beach.
It was all cool, I didn't care too much.
It was only after that weekend, when uni started, pub crawls started, nightclubbing started, that I started to get the ego of wanting to be a 'player', and chase women.
I repelled that white girl by the end of the first week because I macked 3 girls on the Law pub crawl- She knew them.
Then I was a retard for the next few years, wasn't cool on my own, always looking to hook up like a retard.
Bottom line- this anti-monogamy society destroyed me for the last 15 years. The only time I was cool was when I truly had no interest in hooking up wiht a lot of girls.
I firmly believe in the monogamy pill now. This whole society, even the pickup era before online dating, totally destroyed men like it destroyed me.
I have fucked up over 15 years where I could've had one woman, healthy relationship.
That's the truth
Last edited:

