Hookup Culture is a myth

Did you even read the post bro? Anyway tell me some of the things you see going on
No tbh I didn't.
My weirdest/grossest has to be when we got called to a room for a female who was incoherent, naked, and covered in blood. Turns out that she had gotten drunk, met with this guy from tinder, she was on her period and they banged a bunch until she passed out, and the guy freaked out and bailed. We had to track him down the following day and take his statement too, but since it was consensual the guy didn't get charged.

My favourite has to be when I was doing a regular patrol through the chemistry building auditorium and walked in on two engineers banging on the lower seats. They started running while frantically trying to get dressed. I chased them out an emergency exit and then just let them go. Well the girl being a dummy, came back about ten minutes later hoping the guy came back too. He didn't. Turns out they barely knew each other and were doing it for some jacket patch that you get for banging in different science buildings on Campus. After talking to her, she only knew him in passing from one class they had together, didn't even have his number to text him, which is why she came back to see if he would too. We waited around for an hour hoping he would return but he didn't.

I have dozens of these stories of similar nature.

Most guys I meet IRL around my age are banging multiple women and are very financially successful. Then I come on thsi forum and everyone's like: 'Slaying is cope bro no one does it anyway', 'Ethnics aren't getting laid' etc. Meanwhile IRL proves this to be completely wrong.

But studies show that women's sexual desire decreases through time in a LTR
Yes ofc it's not the same as in the beginning.
But if you don't become her slave and she's attracted she'll want sex often.
I think it depends on the woman. I have heard of a gl guy being in a sexless relationship due to the woman's low libido.

After they broke up he slayed for a while and got a new one.

vantablackpill here boys this article was from 2014, right before the tinder, snap, insta revolution and all of this information is now completely different.

in 2014 hook-up culture was a non-factor but in 2019 its the norm. this article brings back memories of life before the rot of humanity started

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and gamma
Foids are slutty for attractive males.

I don't know why the media has been trying to convince the men about the existence of an alleged casual sex trend. It's just media hype.
Because teen sex is a lore for story lines. Particularly at the beginning to get your attention. I watched the HBO series "The leftovers" recently. Season 1 Episode 1 there was this way over the top party where all these Highs Schoolers were hooking up. The entire rest of the series there is nothing even remotely like that, by season 3 the hot girl is essentially a virgin again. And the opening to Movie "the social network" comically over the top fraternity sex scenes, then nothing like it the rest of the movie.

It indeed does exist just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there

Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

85C3FCBD 53B4 4CCD BAAB FF11084989E4

There is a hookup culture that a certain percentage of men and women engage in but the majority of young people are not having regular sex, I know that from talking to em unlike psl copers
What do you define as regular sex? Getting laid with a new partner ever 1-2 weeks?

Preach the truth son

The blackpills are getting blacker and more depressing

Sex revolution was a mistake
Men are having less sex then boomers

still relevant to this day, but incels won't date below their looksmatch: muh MTB!

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
True avg women is virgin till marriage

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn