Hookup Culture is a myth

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
http://time.com/88092/hookup-culture-myth-study/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/20 ... _feel.html

This confirms what i said some time ago: women are not horny all the time like we are.
99.9% of them don't do the cock carousel every week or so, like you have been preaching .

I don't know why the media has been trying to convince the men about the existence of an alleged casual sex trend. It's just media hype.

And the fact that your chad friend is fucking average girls does not prove the hookup culture.

If most women were into cock carousel, a chad would be too busy with cute girls that he would not have time even for talking to the average ones.

We’ve known for a while now that the media hype surrounding hookup culture is overblown: Less than 15% of college students “hook up” more than twice per year—and that definition of “hook up” ranges from kissing to intercourse.

This is the thread that brings everything together. I have always thought that if the red pill was right and all girls were sluts, then how could hypergamy also fit into the same theory? Girls being sluts means they are not selective. There are a limited number of Chads for them to sleep around with. The truth is that most girls only sleep with small amounts of Chads and try to lock them down. (The majority at least) Hookup culture is a myth created by the media to create the false illusion that we are having more sex than ever before. In fact, women would rather remain celibate than sleep with a nonchad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deprived, Oberyn and 13 others
The sphere we're in is prone to a lot of female hatred and hivemind so it's easy to get carried away with muh all women are sluts. In my experience women I meet are like on one end or the other of the spectrum. Either 30+ body count by age 20 or they are serial monogamous daters. The biggest correlation is social media usage and the types of posts/pictures girls post on theirs. That's the easiest way to tell if a girl is a vapid whore or not, however this is definitely not 100% reliable.

And yes women dont have anywhere NEAR the sexual desires we do, only thing you need to look at is gay community sexual activity vs lesbian, night and day. Lesbians usually dead bedrooms and the typical gay man has 10+ partners per week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deprived, fogdart and 19 others
I honestly don't know what to think on this topic. The internet and real life give very different impressions. It could just be a vocal minority tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Mansnob, SHARK and 2 others
millenials are having less sex than ever is probably true

this article was literally saying its because women feel entitled to say no and choose who they sleep with aka CHADS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Mansnob, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
Whoa Nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, Deprived, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3479
There is a hookup culture that a certain percentage of men and women engage in but the majority of young people are not having regular sex, I know that from talking to em unlike psl copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 14274, .👽. and 5 others
i agree.

the best looking dudes ive known were all in ltrs and none of them got sex outside of ltr

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 8608
There is a hookup culture that a certain percentage of men and women engage in but the majority of young people are not having regular sex, I know that from talking to em unlike psl copers
most of the young people I know don't even have their own place yet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
dumb frogposter.webm

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Marsiere214
probs legit

hookup culture only exists for ugly/fatgirls bc no dude wants to lock them down they just wanna fuck cuz desperate

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2581 and MammothActuary
For the average male.
But for chads they are always horny.
It's just it takes a Chad to make them really horny.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I don't know if this actually proves anything.

The common girl that fucks Chad is doing it for the purpose of locking him into a relationship, and may not see it as a hookup.

The study linked shows that 20% are having way more sex than others... 80/20 rule which many other studies have also validated for generations.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, .👽., Marsiere214 and 7 others
Cope. Humans are born whores. If you're not a girly slut you're a manwhore

This confirms what i said some time ago: women are not horny all the time like we are.
99.9% of them don't do the cock carousel every week or so, like you have been preaching .

I don't know why the media has been trying to convince the men about the existence of an alleged casual sex trend. It's just media hype.

And the fact that your chad friend is fucking average girls does not prove the hookup culture.

If most women were into cock carousel, a chad would be too busy with cute girls that he would not have time even for talking to the average ones.

This is the thread that brings everything together. I have always thought that if the red pill was right and all girls were sluts, then how could hypergamy also fit into the same theory? Girls being sluts means they are not selective. There are a limited number of Chads for them to sleep around with. The truth is that most girls only sleep with small amounts of Chads and try to lock them down. (The majority at least) Hookup culture is a myth created by the media to create the false illusion that we are having more sex than ever before. In fact, women would rather remain celibate than sleep with a nonchad
This is true tbh, most women don’t even use Tinder. Although casual sex is real for lots of women

Ayo hol up hol up

So u be saying dat no1 mentioned the sources are Slate and Time? Hol up nigga.

This is true tbh, most women don’t even use Tinder. Although casual sex is real for lots of women
Yeah. The study says the number of sluts is around 15%

Exactly lol. Autist here think girls are having sex everyday lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .👽., Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I just wanna ltr a short busty thicc latina with a nice ass and eat her ass and fuck her good while tongue kissing her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 2227, xit and 2 others
Ayo hol up hol up

So u be saying dat no1 mentioned the sources are Slate and Time? Hol up nigga.
Time is quite trustworthy

Most guys I know are virgins.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 2426
Hookup culture is just someting that boomers can masterbate about

• JFL
Reactions: xit
Fail logic is fail. Women have casual sex outside of Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Obviously. The average foid thinks 99% of men are unfuckable (discounting LTRs). Of course ther isnt a lot of hooking up going on. If the average foid was as horny as the average man it would be different.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary

yup

I just wanna ltr a short busty thicc latina with a nice ass and eat her ass and fuck her good while tongue kissing her

• Love it
Reactions: Avoidant
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The sphere we're in is prone to a lot of female hatred and hivemind so it's easy to get carried away with muh all women are sluts. In my experience women I meet are like on one end or the other of the spectrum. Either 30+ body count by age 20 or they are serial monogamous daters. The biggest correlation is social media usage and the types of posts/pictures girls post on theirs. That's the easiest way to tell if a girl is a vapid whore or not, however this is definitely not 100% reliable.

And yes women dont have anywhere NEAR the sexual desires we do, only thing you need to look at is gay community sexual activity vs lesbian, night and day. Lesbians usually dead bedrooms and the typical gay man has 10+ partners per week
this is because it's the man that's ment to initiate it. It's always ment to be the man's choice.
This is why girls are still horny after an orgasm but guys cool off off her they gave one.. It's upto the man to decide when he's done

Women's sexuality doesn't seem as straightforward as men's.
Women in LTR's often want sex every day.

I think it's a risk management thing, sleeping around in a tribal/wilderness setting causes pregnancies and it could be a serious problem economically and obviously if it's with a subpar male it would be risking her life for a subpar child.

This is why chad is a reliable and logical choice.
Choosing anything other than at least top 20% men for short term mating is a stupid risk to take.
Even the top tier male is a risk for short term mating, but the reward is often too great to not take the risk.

Women don't have a very low libido, they are just afraid of having sex with the wrong person and as a safety mechanism are disgusted by men not good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 2227
dn rd but that's the reason why they fuck chads in toilet in school

• +1
@xit you will forever remain a virgin

• +1

Attachments

• A5306677-309B-4C37-94FF-81B34008BFAE.jpeg
    A5306677-309B-4C37-94FF-81B34008BFAE.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 24
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2227, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
jfl at this 4chan tier ,,beef'' go undisputed or go home cunts

Women's sexuality doesn't seem as straightforward as men's.
Women in LTR's often want sex every day.

I think it's a risk management thing, sleeping around in a tribal/wilderness setting causes pregnancies and it could be a serious problem economically and obviously if it's with a subpar male it would be risking her life for a subpar child.

This is why chad is a reliable and logical choice.
Choosing anything other than at least top 20% men for short term mating is a stupid risk to take.
Even the top tier male is a risk for short term mating, but the reward is often too great to not take the risk.

Women don't have a very low libido, they are just afraid of having sex with the wrong person and as a safety mechanism are disgusted by men not good enough.
But studies show that women's sexual desire decreases through time in a LTR

Chad(lite)s generally recycle the same slutty girls over and over tbh. Personally I don't really care about n-count and actually prefer a high n-count over lots of serial LTR's.

People tend to do more degenerate sex stuff within relationships, not one night stands. Also having 10 emotionless drunk one night stands will most likely barely impact a girls pair-bonding ability.

Imagine now a girl that has 5 relationship that all lasted ~6 months. You pairbond, fall in love, get emotionally close and intimite... and then cut it off, 5 times! I bet that is WAY more harmfull for a girls pairbonding than some random drunk sex at a festival lmao.

Dude, I work part-time for a security department in a University, for fun. Hook up culture is very, very real at University. Every weekend it's so unabashedly displayed. If I told you the things we see going on, and have to respond to, in the residence buildings, you'd rope.

Dude, I work part-time for a security department in a University, for fun. Hook up culture is very, very real at University. Every weekend it's so unabashedly displayed. If I told you the things we see going on, and have to respond to, in the residence buildings, you'd rope.
Did you even read the post bro? Anyway tell me some of the things you see going on