• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: buflek, ItsOver999, Prince88 and 6 others
Progress2023

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ripcordgod1, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 25354 and 5 others
bottom one kinda looks like you stretched the aspect ratio. wouldn't be surprised tbh.
posing.

you have to lean into the lens to counteract distortion, if you don't it shows you from the perspective of leaning backwards, most people don't realize this.

all of your favorite influencers are doing this, here's some examples that clearly show it.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
that really you? Were you still going through puberty in the first pic? Major lifefuel because you're wide as fuck but your clavicles don't look special at all without muscle.
I have relatively long clavicles with a narrow rib-cage, gaining size changed my scapular positioning and makes me look wider, my shoulders are tucked back slightly in the first picture as a result of poor posture from muscle imbalance (weak chest)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 24712 and 404040
I have relatively long clavicles with a narrow rib-cage, gaining size changed my scapular positioning and makes me look wider, my shoulders are tucked back slightly in the first picture as a result of poor posture from muscle imbalance (weak chest)
I'm a narrowribcagecel too but my shoulders are decently wide. Lifefuel for me, thanks

• WTF
I'm a narrowribcagecel too but my shoulders are decently wide. Lifefuel for me, thanks
you can make up for what you lack in rib-cage with your lats, that is also what creates my taper + it looks better than actually having a wide rib-cage.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and 404040
he looks like most people in their late twenties, although the average person ages like milk so that doesn't mean much.
What age so most men peak?

• WTF
What age so most men peak?
20-25 if they're going by genes alone, most highschool chads peak around this age and lose everything afterwards because their poor habits catch up with them.

30-40 if you're making an active and preventative effort to take care of yourself, because most men recess to subhuman tier even if they're genetically gifted before they're 30.

virtually no one ages well if they aren't trying, your only physical competition past 30 is balding, skinnyfat weak men, I am 30 and literally every single person my age looks like a joke in comparison.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 24712, Marsik and 1 other person
20-25 if they're going by genes alone, most highschool chads peak around this age and lose everything afterwards because their poor habits catch up with them.

30-40 if you're making an active and preventative effort to take care of yourself, because most men recess to subhuman tier even if they're genetically gifted before they're 30.

virtually no one ages well if they aren't trying, your only physical competition past 30 is balding, skinnyfat weak men, I am 30 and literally every single person my age looks like a joke in comparison.
Yea id say most men peak at 20-30ish for women they peak around 20-25 or so in term of looks im 26 it def gets harder to maintain looks if you are past 30

• WTF
First pic is you untrained? Mirin low body fat genes

• WTF
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Moggedbyevery1
He looked best at 70kg

• WTF

What are some main aspects of aging well other than weight lifting?

• WTF
What are some main aspects of aging well other than weight lifting?
weight lifting isn't even the most important besides from a hormonal aspect, the reason most guys recess is because their skin quality goes to shit from poor sleep habits, not drinking enough water consistently and alcohol/smoking, and balding.

what sets lifting apart isn't the muscle directly, it's the physiological response to having the muscle, it completely shifts how fat distributes around your body, people who are weak tend to store their fat poorly, it goes to their neck and jaw for example, I was skinnyfat before I started lifting, now it just accumulates evenly everywhere with the main patches being on my lower back and inner thighs and ass.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Marsik
could you explain what's going on here ? I don't get it , the mirror shows something else ?
what sets lifting apart isn't the muscle directly, it's the physiological response to having the muscle, it completely shifts how fat distributes around your body, people who are weak tend to store their fat poorly, it goes to their neck and jaw for example, I was skinnyfat before I started lifting, now it just accumulates evenly everywhere with the main patches being on my lower back and inner thighs and ass.
thoughts on running low dose test to counteract this in your 30's ?

• WTF
posing.

you have to lean into the lens to counteract distortion, if you don't it shows you from the perspective of leaning backwards, most people don't realize this.

all of your favorite influencers are doing this, here's some examples that clearly show it.

View attachment 2115176
Can u send a pic of yours in shirt before after ?
@Arborist

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aestheticz and Deleted member 24712
could you explain what's going on here ? I don't get it
they're leaning forward into the camera.
thoughts on running low dose test to counteract this in your 30's ?
if you need it there's nothing wrong with it.
Can u send a pic of yours in shirt before after ?
@Arborist
don't got any old pictures in clothes, here's some currently in clothes:
https://looksmax.org/threads/fashionmaxxing-for-summer-2023.683356

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deepraj7 and Deleted member 24712
so ? what does that achieve ?
counteracts lens distortion, explained it in the initial post.
what if you don't need it , but want some of the benefits ?
feel free I don't judge + it's one of the most studied medicine there is with virtually no sides that aren't easily managed.

only results matter, if you need it then do it, if you don't then you don't have to, it's not that complicated.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 24712
@Arborist are you natural?

counteracts lens distortion
so what does their mirror reflection signify ?
sorry if its stupid , I don't get it
feel free I don't judge + it's one of the most studied medicine there is with virtually no sides that aren't easily managed.

only results matter, if you need it then do it, if you don't then you don't have to, it's not that complicated.
I wanna make my upper body as big as you/loox WITHOUT putting on too much glycogen
planning ot run very low test/week,my only fear is the ageing effect on face

I wanna make my upper body as big as you/loox WITHOUT putting on too much glycogen
how much test per week are you thinking?

it shows them doing it, it will only make sense if you try it yourself to see the difference.

glycogen retention goes in harmony with body-fat, the leaner you are the less you hold, loox is like 14-15% bodyfat and has poor estrogen management which causes him to bloat subcutaneously, you won't look that way.

testosterone doesn't age you in low dosages, it does the opposite, the reason people who use drugs age themselves is because they're on much harsher compounds than just test + run AI's in combination with them and nuking your estrogen is absolutely terrible for your health.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
testosterone doesn't age you in low dosages, it does the opposite
In your opinion , how much test/week can you run before its starts looksmining you ?

In your opinion , how much test/week can you run before its starts looksmining you ?
how well you tolerate it is completely individual, I've read reports of people getting gyno on a trt dose.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
it shows them doing it, it will only make sense if you try it yourself to see the difference.

glycogen retention goes in harmony with body-fat, the leaner you are the less you hold, loox is like 14-15% bodyfat and has poor estrogen management which causes him to bloat subcutaneously, you won't look that way.

testosterone doesn't age you in low dosages, it does the opposite, the reason people who use drugs age themselves is because they're on much harsher compounds than just test + run AI's in combination with them and nuking your estrogen is absolutely terrible for your health.
I htought loox was 10 percent bodyfat

I htought loox was 10 percent bodyfat
I don't think you realize how lean 10% is, even I'm not that lean and I have veins running through my entire abdomen.

20230318 095432

from this morning.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and Phillybeard1996
I don't think you realize how lean 10% is, even I'm not that lean and I have veins running through my entire abdomen.

View attachment 2115590

from this morning.
Really impressive, do you do incline a lot? Mirin upper chest, im trying to grow mine, tips?

weight lifting isn't even the most important besides from a hormonal aspect, the reason most guys recess is because their skin quality goes to shit from poor sleep habits, not drinking enough water consistently and alcohol/smoking, and balding.

how much water should we be drinking & how much of an effect does water intake have on our body?

How did your clavicles get so much longer wow bro
they didn't, it's scapular positioning, my shoulders used to get pulled back because my chest was weak.
how much water should we be drinking & how much of an effect does water intake have on our body?
more than the daily recommended amount, almost twice that if you're physically active.

I average 7~ liters on a normal summer day. most people are chronically dehydrated.
now let's see the face

Lol12

need to trim beard hair grows too fast.
Really impressive, do you do incline a lot? Mirin upper chest, im trying to grow mine, tips?
I have never done incline bench.

my upper chest grows from overhead press volume.

Last edited: