Hope for Framecels?(prisonMax)

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Platinum
Hope or Cope?
If ur. framecel, go to prison, lift weights and come out lookin better. His guy on the left.

Attachments

• CCA7400A-56AE-4945-8B70-E7314A65B3B8.jpeg
    CCA7400A-56AE-4945-8B70-E7314A65B3B8.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 23F88C88-BA94-4D53-9D25-EF1D0541402C.jpeg
    23F88C88-BA94-4D53-9D25-EF1D0541402C.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 190
  • JFL
Reactions: lust
cope
it was Allah's protection

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14854, aBetterMii and 5 others
Imma be honest, looks like he just finished puberty while in prison. Shoulders grow pretty late in puberty, and stop at like 20-23

But ofc prison is good environment for looksmaxxing.

1) Your macro's are counted and you always get protein. A lot of free people just eat instant noodles, but in prison you actually get an okay diet

2) Shit ton of time for training muscles

3) High T environment

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Prettyboy, SOS-Sonic and 9 others
manifest frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
It's hope. You'll have nothing better to do than lift weights. Just do some petty crime with 6-12 months sentence and you'll get a dopamine detox, practice socializing with people with similar interests, and time to improve yourself by lifting weights.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and aBetterMii
It's hope. You'll have nothing better to do than lift weights. Just do some petty crime with 6-12 months sentence and you'll get a dopamine detox, practice socializing with people with similar interests, and time to improve yourself by lifting weights.

no roids, no 200g of protein bullshit, and mog 99.99% of people who go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, aBetterMii and Deleted member 7725
How to know if u are framecell?

How to know if u are framecell?
Well the most agreed upon method is measuring ur wrist and ankles. I personality don’t agree that it’s accurate for everyone.
I thought I was a framecel until i started lifting weights. so genetics matter too.

Well the most agreed upon method is measuring ur wrist and ankles. I personality don’t agree that it’s accurate for everyone.
I thought I was a framecel until i started lifting weights. so genetics matter too.
Its more so due to clavicle side shoulder width ect

Hope for muslimcels

I have 15cm wrists at 170cm. Is it worthless to gymmax?

Just go to prison, bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14854
You can't train wrist size. It's just bone thats mostly genetically determined.
I was refering to overall body training. Would I see satisfactory results with those measurements?

I was refering to overall body training. Would I see satisfactory results with those measurements?
Idk man but vhances are if your wrists are fucked the rest is too then you can just LDAR

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fusionxz and Deleted member 5786
people here are so high inhib that they feel the need to get arrested and go to prison so that they are forced to finally enter a gym :lul: