Hope for PostFinesterideSyndromcells . Way to Increase your libido

LastHopeForNorman

LastHopeForNorman

Inject

"...I’ve been icing my balls for 30 minutes a night. It sounds weird, but this forum is used to weird.

Oddly enough, I’ve found myself able to achieve and maintain an erection MUCH MUCH easier than before. I barely have to be aroused to keep my guy up. Physical stimulation is still required, but to much less a degree... "

Steve says his libido and testosterone skyrocketed

Most of the research around temperature and testosterone has to do with the testicles and scrotum. The scrotum hangs outside the body in order to keep the testicles at an optimal temperature to produce sperm and other hormones, around 95 to 98.6°F or 35 to 37°C.

The idea is that cold showers lower the scrotal temperature, allowing the testicles to produce a maximum amount of sperm and testosterone.

But the research says little about testosterone production. Rather, cooler testes have a stronger effect on DNA processes that result in higher sperm volume, quality, and motility (movement).

A 1987 study found that keeping the testicular temperature between 31 to 37°C (88 to 99°F) allowed optimal DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis. This results in better sperm production.

A 2013 study even found that cold winter temperatures improved sperm morphology (shape) and
movement.

inb4: Dn rd

EkziXRaWkAE Lnk

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Elvisandreaa, PYT and 7 others
ICE YOUR BALLS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 9670, Schizoidcel and 13 others
it increased mine and i legit hate it since its making me become a coomer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, studiocel, .👽. and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Inquisiting_Vitiate and Deleted member 7044
Legit
Mr Balls Senhor Testiculo

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
@Syobevoli
you are fin expert

Thoughts?

PFS does not exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 3593, ScramFranklin and 4 others
i thought ice cold contact with your balls lowers t

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
i thought ice cold contact with your balls lowers t
think about it
cold showers increase t
sleeping naked increase t
and so
icing balls increase t

its similiar mechanism

balls are outside of body for a reason
balls need lower temperature for proper function

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Deleted member 9670, studiocel and 5 others

"...I’ve been icing my balls for 30 minutes a night. It sounds weird, but this forum is used to weird.

Oddly enough, I’ve found myself able to achieve and maintain an erection MUCH MUCH easier than before. I barely have to be aroused to keep my guy up. Physical stimulation is still required, but to much less a degree... "

Most of the research around temperature and testosterone has to do with the testicles and scrotum. The scrotum hangs outside the body in order to keep the testicles at an optimal temperature to produce sperm and other hormones, around 95 to 98.6°F or 35 to 37°C.

The idea is that cold showers lower the scrotal temperature, allowing the testicles to produce a maximum amount of sperm and testosterone.

But the research says little about testosterone production. Rather, cooler testes have a stronger effect on DNA processes that result in higher sperm volume, quality, and motility (movement).

A 1987 study found that keeping the testicular temperature between 31 to 37°C (88 to 99°F) allowed optimal DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis. This results in better sperm production.

A 2013 study even found that cold winter temperatures improved sperm morphology (shape) and
movement.

View attachment 1082539

Leo talked about in that video like underwear with pouches and you put an ice pack in them or something to ice your balls ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop and LastHopeForNorman
Leo talked about in that video like underwear with pouches and you put an ice pack in them or something to ice your balls ?
Sure , its one of the ways of doing it 😃
check this video

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare
think about it
cold showers increase t
sleeping naked increase t
and so
icing balls increase t

its similiar mechanism

balls are outside of body for a reason
balls need lower temperature for proper function
Cold showers are bad, they increase cortisol

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and LastHopeForNorman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 9670, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person

Steve says his libido and testosterone skyrocketed

movement.

View attachment 1082539

What about sunning your balls?

• +1
Imma get my bitch to put ice in her mouth then imma put my balls in her mouth

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., PYT, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
  • +1
Bookmarked thread

lol

• +1
I saw a study saying T spiked up to 300% percent
@vorman on lookism also spoke alot about sunning ur balls lmao

So which is better icing or sunning?
do both lol

also rep

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AscendingHero
I saw a study saying T spiked up to 300% percent
@vorman on lookism also spoke alot about sunning ur balls lmao

So which is better icing or sunning?
Good question

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LastHopeForNorman
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .👽. and LastHopeForNorman
Question is how long does the increase of T last? I guess till its not cool anymore. Too much work for temporary results:y'all:

Question is how long does the increase of T last? I guess till its not cool anymore. Too much work for temporary results:y'all:
No

every day use before bed have significant results overy time

i started doing it after posting this thread
after 3 weeks I have higher libido and better pumps in gym

now i am coomer from this

watch this for more info

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
No

every day use before bed have significant results overy time

i started doing it after posting this thread
after 3 weeks I have higher libido and better pumps in gym

now i am coomer from this

watch this for more info

Alright i will try it today. U use icecubes or ice bath?

Iced my balls for 30 minutes, fell asleep for a nap and woke up with 101% EQ morning wood much more intense than usual. There might be something to this, will try for a few days tbh via icebathmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and LastHopeForNorman
Iced my balls for 30 minutes, fell asleep for a nap and woke up with 101% EQ morning wood much more intense than usual. There might be something to this, will try for a few days tbh via icebathmaxxing
Brb, gonna ice my balls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks6 and Schizoidcel
ice your pussy for better erections @Basedprincess

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Basedprincess
the balls are outside the body, therefore liking colder temperatures, for sperm motility, testosterone production isnt affected by temperature