Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
Snapchat 445197099
Snapchat 858570454

Snapchat 86566317

I know I need to shave desperately and hairmaxx

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
The regular stuff. You don't need any surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Sny and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
rhino, minox for eyebrows, clean shave, get leaner and debloat

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Aspiemogger
Getting leaner and debloat won't help I just have bad bones at 14% body fat
nah u got decent bones just need to lose a bit more fat and debloat with some diuretic (use it only for special occasions)

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
nah u got decent bones just need to lose a bit more fat and debloat with some diuretic (use it only for special occasions)
I heard incorporating more vegetables into your diet can naturally debloat because of the antioxidants in them

I heard incorporating more vegetables into your diet can naturally debloat because of the antioxidants in them
Idk about that. I keep my sodium intake to 400mg/day and Potassium to 2000mg

• +1
The hardest thing is keeping the sodium so low

• +1
Dye eyebrows darker and use minox on them, preferably a bit darker than hair so maybe dark brown, use latisse, minox and castor oil on eyelashes. If you want the stubble then I suggest minox on the beard also. Use beta carotene or get a tan also. For hardmaxxes maybe a jaw implant but it’s not necessary

• Love it
Its long but not horse tier

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: a1dancell and Aspiemogger
Dye eyebrows darker and use minox on them, preferably a bit darker than hair so maybe dark brown, use latisse, minox and castor oil on eyelashes. If you want the stubble then I suggest minox on the beard also. Use beta carotene or get a tan also. For hardmaxxes maybe a jaw implant but it’s not necessary
Thanks brocel, idk if you can tell from these pictures but my septum is actually quite deviated so I'm hoping my insurance covers that and the surgeon will be kind enough to preform double nose surgery with a septoplasty and rhinoplasty straight after.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Thanks brocel, idk if you can tell from these pictures but my septum is actually quite deviated so I'm hoping my insurance covers that and the surgeon will be kind enough to preform double nose surgery with a septoplasty and rhinoplasty straight after.
Just saw you’re 16 years old in another comment, I would suggest you start chewing falim gum 1-2 hours a day just to be sure, your face will change a lot over the next 3-4 years. I’m 22 now and and have a good jaw and had a pretty bad jaw in my late teens

• +1
I would just replace beta carotene with lycopene and astaxanthin. It gives a better color

• JFL
  • +1
Just saw you’re 16 years old in another comment, I would suggest you start chewing falim gum 1-2 hours a day just to be sure, your face will change a lot over the next 3-4 years. I’m 22 now and and have a good jaw and had a pretty bad jaw in my late teens
I will check it out, just been a bit cautious with chewing as I have TMJ and a slight crossbite which causes me to use one massetur at like 70% whilst my other is only used 40% because my bite slides across itself when I chew.

HTN from the front tbh

• Love it
You are def not a MTN. Give yourself some more credit. This place is brutal. Don't get dragged into this drain of negativity