Hot chick dates non chad can you believe it? (GTFIH)

xXXxZeusxXXx

xXXxZeusxXXx

Sphinx
Joined
Oct 4, 2024
Posts
2,988
Reputation
3,100
1790949149273


"hot chick" btw

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cb006, levisko, Mansur and 1 other person
I'm a chadlite and I only date stacies
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
"non chad guys know hot to build personality" ig bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx and MixedBoyo12
AKA, I treat my looksmatch like a puppy and will treat him like shi, but since he has no options he’ll take it, and I eventually will fuck Chad anyway
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
Not one “hot chick” knows what Reddit is
 
  • Love it
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx

Similar threads

mtnoct
Replies
26
Views
112
jc0
jc0
Odindvatres
Replies
18
Views
75
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
hitmancrewzz
Replies
0
Views
24
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
N
Replies
2
Views
23
nexxxty
N
mocco
Replies
3
Views
27
Sceptical
Sceptical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top