HOT HALF ITALIAN HALF ASIAN FOID

revivles

revivles

Platinum
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
1,014
Reputation
624
Looks Latina but idc id smash


 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crimx991, zenmanic, V3xo and 3 others
spanish and Italians always have the best looking mixed kids man
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and revivles
ou shi
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Sorta looks like my ex and now I’m sick to my stomach
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw, Mai Sakurajima. and revivles
i thought u didnt like them
Im guessing it was u that made that poll also I just thought the other option was better but she bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
@Mai Sakurajima. And its disgusting how?
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
She’d have cuter eyes hopefully
You have to either be ragebait or you're just arab because you call conventionally attractive foids ugly because they aren't arab

you have a weird fetish
 
You have to either be ragebait or you're just arab because you call conventionally attractive foids ugly because they aren't arab

you have a weird fetish
I said she was ‘ugly’ because of her eye area (she’s not ugly her eyes just are)

Regardless of race I can rate any woman.

Ur the one with a wasian fetish.
 
I said she was ‘ugly’ because of her eye area (she’s not ugly her eyes just are)

Regardless of race I can rate any woman.

Ur the one with a wasian fetish.
Lmao the reason youre calling her ugly is because she's Italian and Asian everyone disagrees with you, if I told you she was Arab you would not be saying this.

I can understand you have a type and not like Wasian girls, but you also straight up called Lightskins overrated which makes me not take you seriously, you are clearly an Arab man

I have a preference for wasian women yes but that doesn't mean I dont find other races attractive or call them ugly JFL youre weird
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
if only she was nude
 
IMG 8751
 
  • JFL
Reactions: supremeltn
ig im a pedophile
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bat
I have a preference for wasian women yes but that doesn't mean I dont find other races attractive or call them ugly JFL youre weird
U mocked black and Asian women. I don’t do that either.
Lmao the reason youre calling her ugly is because she's Italian and Asian everyone disagrees with you, if I told you she was Arab you would not be saying this.

I can understand you have a type and not like Wasian girls, but you also straight up called Lightskins overrated which makes me not take you seriously, you are clearly an Arab man
i would say her eye area was bad regardless because Arab women are capable of having bad eye ares

I’m not Arab, and lightskins are overrated I legit used to live around every racial group at one point in my life.
 
U mocked black and Asian women. I don’t do that either.

i would say her eye area was bad regardless because Arab women are capable of having bad eye ares

I’m not Arab, and lightskins are overrated I legit used to live around every racial group at one point in my life.
I obviously wasn't being serious i'm just not really attracted to black or asian women unless they're mixed with something, but i've seen you constantly talk badly about other races of women

And okay her eye area might be kinda bad but I still find her attractive, Lightskins are also not overrated everyone likes them they just deny it because they hate anything mixed with black

But idk I dont usually see them irl maybe the media just portrays them to make people think they're all very attractive
 
Someone’s gonna goon to ts 🙏
 

Similar threads

revivles
Replies
16
Views
202
IronMike
IronMike
revivles
Replies
14
Views
181
pony
pony
revivles
Replies
44
Views
431
Hernan
Hernan
revivles
Replies
17
Views
300
macbookpro_2015
M
revivles
Replies
10
Views
154
Detective
Detective

Users who are viewing this thread

  • scout1
  • Ivanos
  • rambo339
  • vitobassu
  • LastTemp2
  • fraudislaw
  • supremeltn
  • coletho287345
  • Wolv
  • Crimx991
  • Oscaridk
  • zenmanic
  • GoodLittleFoidBoy
  • milkshake_addict
  • lebanesedude
  • eliAASdepoot
  • Brahmincel
  • IOD
  • pheenon
  • ssTOL
  • orbitlet
  • tarantulas
  • enviouss
  • Arhcie
  • Mogmo
  • clavicleIQcel
  • polarpop
Back
Top