revivles
Platinum
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 1,016
- Reputation
- 630
Looks Latina but idc id smash
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Spanish women are S tier no doubtspanish and Italians always have the best looking mixed kids man
i thought u didnt like themou shi
Im guessing it was u that made that poll also I just thought the other option was better but she badi thought u didnt like them
best type of womenspanish and Italians always have the best looking mixed kids man
was she italian and asian too?Sorta looks like my ex and now I’m sick to my stomach
spanish and italian mix wellIm guessing it was u that made that poll also I just thought the other option was better but she bad
@ICXCLuvr Rate
Ltb with ugly eyes@ICXCLuvr Rate
What if she was arabLtb with ugly eyes
No she was Spanishwas she italian and asian too?
She’d have cuter eyes hopefullyWhat if she was arab
mid but ill rep you@Mai Sakurajima. And its disgusting how?
You have to either be ragebait or you're just arab because you call conventionally attractive foids ugly because they aren't arabShe’d have cuter eyes hopefully
I said she was ‘ugly’ because of her eye area (she’s not ugly her eyes just are)You have to either be ragebait or you're just arab because you call conventionally attractive foids ugly because they aren't arab
you have a weird fetish
Lmao the reason youre calling her ugly is because she's Italian and Asian everyone disagrees with you, if I told you she was Arab you would not be saying this.I said she was ‘ugly’ because of her eye area (she’s not ugly her eyes just are)
Regardless of race I can rate any woman.
Ur the one with a wasian fetish.
What people under the age of 15 find attractive, or pedophiles
Explain how she's unattractive, I checked her age and she's 19 soWhat people under the age of 15 find attractive, or pedophiles
U mocked black and Asian women. I don’t do that either.I have a preference for wasian women yes but that doesn't mean I dont find other races attractive or call them ugly JFL youre weird
i would say her eye area was bad regardless because Arab women are capable of having bad eye aresLmao the reason youre calling her ugly is because she's Italian and Asian everyone disagrees with you, if I told you she was Arab you would not be saying this.
I can understand you have a type and not like Wasian girls, but you also straight up called Lightskins overrated which makes me not take you seriously, you are clearly an Arab man
ig im a pedophile

didnt realize i was posting the same thing that many times
I obviously wasn't being serious i'm just not really attracted to black or asian women unless they're mixed with something, but i've seen you constantly talk badly about other races of womenU mocked black and Asian women. I don’t do that either.
i would say her eye area was bad regardless because Arab women are capable of having bad eye ares
I’m not Arab, and lightskins are overrated I legit used to live around every racial group at one point in my life.

we know its you broSomeone’s gonna goon to ts![]()
very high e
Dumbass that's literally just a Hispanic girl
I can literally give you her @ she isn't HispanicDumbass that's literally just a Hispanic girl
Also recessed chin like a mf