Hot Take, Getting Surgery is really stupid.

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
Anything about looksmaxxing that isn't getting a haircut, getting fit, getting nicer clothes/smelling nice, taking care of skin/beard is fucking stupid. "softmaxxing" so to speak.

Guys will debate spending 1000's of dollars on a surgery that will raise them 0.0001 psl point, and failo them because of how noticeable and uncanny it is.

Guys will get leg lengthening surgery despite short fags slaying.

Plastic Surgery in general is too new of a medical science to even take on seriously. The only people who do it are aging women who want to still look young for their rich husbands. Women who get lip fillers always look fucking weird as hell. It never looks that good. Doing it as a younger man is beyond retarded. You're better off making money and looking decent.

whenever i see users morph themselves I laugh. But now, i think they are not being ironic and their weird distortions is what they actually think people want. Body dysmorphia is a legit thing on here and should be taken more seriously.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 16110 and 16 others
i ascended through surgery, but that’s cause my nose was legit deformed looking but now it’s normal looking

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 16989, Mewton and 6 others
i ascended through surgery, but that’s cause my nose was legit deformed looking but now it’s normal looking
If it was broken, or if you had a legit deviated septum then i can give you that one. deformities that are actual deformities are the only thing I will concede to.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No one here is getting plastic surgery for the purpose of aesthetics alone so that they can get more girls, but rather for the life-altering effect it has on the entire course of your life.

If you've never seen gigachads IRL get treated 10x better than everyone else despite not even trying, then you will never understand.

Besides, money is important but at the end of the day even plastic surgery can make you earn more money. You can research this all you want: Taller and more attractive people make more money. This is very well known.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16110, Need2Ascend and 17 others
No one here is getting plastic surgery for the purpose of aesthetics alone so that they can get more girls, but rather for the life-altering effect it has on the entire course of your life.

If you've never seen gigachads IRL get treated 10x better than everyone else despite not even trying, then you will never understand.

Besides, money is important but at the end of the day even plastic surgery can make you earn more money. You can research this all you want: Taller and more attractive people make more money. This is very well known.
That is an even worse reason to get surgery. This ideology reminds me of the koreans. It also sounds incredibly narcy. You're not doing it for love, or to be accepted. you're doing it because you want to be worshipped and treated better than everyone else.

in all honesty, this is okay. nothing wrong with that really.

But this goes back to my original point of the branch of plastic surgery is still a relatively new one. How often do you see a gigachad who ascended just from surgery and not through genetics? It doesn't really happen.

I hate it when people ruin themselves with these tattoos and body alterations that make them look worse. But in their mind, it satisfies their mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and subhuman incel
greycel hands typed this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, gamma, Deleted member and 1 other person
You have no idea what you are talking about.

My life changed a lot and people treat me differently(better and with more respect) since I look more like a man now.

I had short face syndrome before and also a baby face, even though I'm 28.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Mewton, Slob and 8 others
You do know hair transplant are also cosmetic surgeries.
i'm not actually bald, i was kidding. But lol, I most likely wont.

• +1
You have no idea what you are talking about.

My life changed a lot and people treat me differently(better and with more respect) since I look more like a man now.

I had short face syndrome before and also a baby face, even though I'm 28.
did you get surgery? what surgery?

• +1
twink hands types this. One is typing, the other jerking off a chad.

• +1
That is an even worse reason to get surgery. This ideology reminds me of the koreans. It also sounds incredibly narcy. You're not doing it for love, or to be accepted. you're doing it because you want to be worshipped and treated better than everyone else.

But this goes back to my original point of the branch of plastic surgery is still a relatively new one. How often do you see a gigachad who ascended just from surgery and not through genetics? It doesn't really happen.

I hate it when people ruin themselves with these tattoos and body alterations that make them look worse. But in their mind, it satisfies their mental illness.
Stop pathologising wanting a better lot in life (financially, socially, and romantically/sexually). This is a totally normal and healthy desire, especially if you’ve come from a position of having being treated like shit in your youth and early adulthood.

As for life-changing results, just go to any one of Alfaro/Raffaini/Zarrinbal/Gunson/etc. sites and see the before and after transformations, as well as on r/jawsurgery and all the relevant facebook groups. Eye area changes may not usually be so dramatic but go see some B/As. And hair transplants coupled with a fin/dut regimen can prevent serious tanking of one’s hotness via balding (so you don’t necessarily see the full ‘ascension’). People right here on this forum have posted surgical results that have given them a noticeable increase in attractiveness. Sure, there are underwhelming results out there, especially if there has been no glaring deformity to correct, but clear improvements are still possible and if there’s a good chance you’ll get that it may well be worth the risk.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, PubertyMaxxer, Mewton and 8 others
shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, subhuman incel, 0kami123 and 1 other person
shut the fuck up
I was actually convinced. But now, I'm not. Bing Bong, Fuck you life and eat a dick, you dick sucking drooling faggot. I'm supposed to take orders from a guy who wants to get PS? lol you would be too scared to even get punched in the face.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ROpe buddy boyo

Bing Bong FUCK ya LIFe , before i eat you alive!

shut the fuck up

BING BONG FUK Ya LYFE!

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 4430
I was actually convinced. But now, I'm not. Bing Bong, Fuck you life and eat a dick, you dick sucking drooling faggot. I'm supposed to take orders from a guy who wants to get PS? lol you would be too scared to even get punched in the face.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ROpe buddy boyo

Bing Bong FUCK ya LIFe , before i eat you alive!
are u 12 wtf

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@Amnesia made it with surgery

So surgery might be good option for many

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Wallenberg and darkness97
LOL at your cope. Major failos can be corrected with little problems and do make someone more gl. Example: me mf

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LastHopeForNorman, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Shit thread surgery is good. Alot of surgeries will be successful. Alot of celebrities have had plastic surgery to ascend them. Users here have ascended with surgery.
>Make sure its done by a proffesional. Alot of grifters that will botch you, or people that are money hungry. Money hungry people are dangerous for people with BDD, because they will just give them whatever autistic surgery they ask for.
>Focus on improving your own base. Don't try and become somebody else.
>Don't overdo it. Some things were just meant to be, nobody is perfect.
>Focus on fixing failios, not creating halos. Being facially average is underrated here. Facially average = attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, mewcoper and Deleted member 16090
\
Shit thread surgery is good. Alot of surgeries will be successful. Alot of celebrities have had plastic surgery to ascend them. Users here have ascended with surgery.
>Make sure its done by a proffesional. Alot of grifters that will botch you, or people that are money hungry. Money hungry people are dangerous for people with BDD, because they will just give them whatever autistic surgery they ask for.
>Focus on improving your own base. Don't try and become somebody else.
>Don't overdo it. Some things were just meant to be, nobody is perfect.
>Focus on fixing failios, not creating halos. Being facially average is underrated here. Facially average = attractive.
yeah i was turned 8 replies ago. you didn't need to write this. appreciate it tho

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
yea idk one guy who ascended from normie to chad with surgery. it doesn't work

its like Tuning a Volkswagen Golf, no matter what you do it will never be a Ferrari.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7580 and darkness97
Anything about looksmaxxing that isn't getting a haircut, getting fit, getting nicer clothes/smelling nice, taking care of skin/beard is fucking stupid. "softmaxxing" so to speak.

Guys will debate spending 1000's of dollars on a surgery that will raise them 0.0001 psl point, and failo them because of how noticeable and uncanny it is.

Plastic Surgery in general is too new of a medical science to even take on seriously. The only people who do it are aging women who want to still look young for their rich husbands. Women who get lip fillers always look fucking weird as hell. It never looks that good. Doing it as a younger man is beyond retarded. You're better off making money and looking decent.

whenever i see users morph themselves I laugh. But now, i think they are not being ironic and their weird distortions is what they actually think people want. Body dysmorphia is a legit thing on here and should be taken more seriously.
Keep crying for my eagle eyes

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

its like Tuning a Volkswagen Golf, no matter what you do it will never be a Ferrari.
Just be born as some Nissan Ricer theory.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Do I need Genio? What should I tell the Genio doctor when I go see him
put on some weight you twink. and grow a beard. this is exactly what i am talking about. Do the soft maxxes before ya wrek urself.

put on some weight you twink. and grow a beard. this is exactly what i am talking about. Do the soft maxxes before ya wrek urself.
This nigga needs a genio. WTF you on about. I am ugly motherfucker who needs a shit ton surgery to be decent but copers like you will just bluepill me.

• +1
Reactions: Creatine, AlexBrown84 and darkness97
This nigga needs a genio. WTF you on about. I am ugly motherfucker who needs a shit ton surgery to be decent but copers like you will just bluepill me.
okay, he is well within his right to get it and so are you. I just think its dumb and its within my right to think that as well.

okay, he is well within his right to get it and so are you. I just think its dumb and its within my right to think that as well.
I am guessing you aren't ugly? Figures.

This poor guy could have been a chad with softmax only but now that he got surgery his life is ruined, JFL at him.

JawSurgery6 1024x807

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 16090 and 2 others
This poor guy could have been a chad with softmax only but now that he got surgery his life is ruined, JFL at him.

View attachment 1465757
i'm trying to figure out how you wrote this sentence, because you clearly don't know how to read.

this can be considered an actual deformity. i can assume that with this recession, not only would i advocate I'd guess that it would be covered by insurance. i can guess that it would cause sleep apnea. this is a legit 'deformity' and i advocate for this.

• JFL
Reactions: Prodigal Son, Deleted member 16090 and darkness97
i'm trying to figure out how you wrote this sentence, because you clearly don't know how to read.

View attachment 1465760

this can be considered an actual deformity. i can assume that with this recession, not only would i advocate I'd guess that it would be covered by insurance. i can guess that it would cause sleep apnea. this is a legit 'deformity' and i advocate for this.
Keep calm bro I'm just loling.

View attachment 1465760

Even without deformities
Some surgeries really improve you a lot
Greycel coping

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Wallenberg and AlexBrown84
Keep crying for my eagle eyes
ahahahahahahaha it’s you
he looks like this for my fellow greycels
02164425 2FD4 412D 9245 674A11528A5E

5’6 of pure mogger
heard he put his dog down and stop paying for his mums life support to get his surgery

Keep
ahahahahahahaha it’s you
he looks like this for my fellow greycels
View attachment 1465769
5’6 of pure mogger
heard he put his dog down and stop paying for his mums life support to get his surgery
Keep crying, this was when I was swollen. I look million times better now

Taller and more attractive people make more money. This is very well known.
This effect is most probably very small.

Aggression, wits, and lack of moral principles is what truly makes you stand out and make the best of the life in terms of career, money and power. Looks are very poorly correlated with any of these qualities.

Looks help, but their effect is miniscule. Unless you want to be a wedding swindler.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97

Only surgery that can ascend you is leg shortening to be a 5’9 giga mogger
@LooksOverAll

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You're an idiot if you think all cosmetic surgery = bogdanoff tier uncanny results. There are legit surgeries out there that can ascend people like bimax and rhino.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and lonelystoner

2C3C72E5 AF5D 41CB BA3E AEA4E5A53758

I’m 6’3” ang getting some surgeries

retarded shit that aren't worth aruging