Hot Take, Getting Surgery is really stupid.

retarded shit that aren't worth aruging
then why type you fucking imbecile and waste my goddamn time?

keep typing if your so careless

then why type you fucking imbecile and waste my goddamn time?

keep typing if your so careless

Lmao, why do you open this site if you don't have free time?

also I didn't said I don't care about your thread, I said it's to retarded to argue, do you even know how surgery work at this point before making a statement like this on looksmax forum and get called idiot by mutiple people lol

Last edited:
If you've never seen gigachads IRL get treated 10x better than everyone else despite not even trying, then you will never understand.
These are the most blackpilling moments

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
I only do my nose because its broken and deformed. Its killing my facial harmony in very bad amount... I dont give shit about my assymetries or other failos that are not fixable.. Too much plastic surgery will failo you hard.

Lmao, why do you open this site if you don't have free time?

also I didn't said I don't care about your thread, I said it's to retarded to argue, do you even know how surgery work at this point before making a statement like this on looksmax forum and get called idiot by mutiple people lol
lol at you. it's a waste of time to get a notification from a reply that says "i'm not going to reply". i have all the time in the world but not for something that is as annoying as "yeah, i'm not even going to argue". that should have been a thought and not something you literally typed out.

please tell me how a surgery works and how my preface didn't acknowledge that. walk me through your thought process and tell me why plastic surgery is the first thing you should do if you feel bad about your looks.

I've been apart of looksmax forums and just because I say something against the grain doesn't mean I shouldn't say it. And the people can call me an idiot all they want, and tell me "they're not even going to argue". that just tells me you have nothing worth saying, or I would just demolish you easily. you're not ready for the mental gymnastics you will have to do to dance around my points.

i agree with you op

it takes an extraordinary level of skill to perform a surgery without uncanny results

From being on this site I've developed quite a keen sense of facial aesthetics and sometimes I can tell when someone got bimax just by looking at the relationship between their occlusal plane and undereye region.

Another example is brett maverick obviously having jaw fillers

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
with women that uncanny "tasteful surgery" look makes u look higher maintenance and higher status

whereas in men it is an astronomical red flag and gives you incel vibes

• +1
Reactions: darkness97