Hot to maximize Looksmaxing in 3-6 months

G

gabrielitodc

Iron
1. Gym: This is essential you will get sharper facial features, feel better and more confident overall.
2. Sunscreen: Apply once a day when you wake up, easy and dont take much time.
3. Ice on face: I usually do this before i go out but you can do it when you wake up.
3. Food: This is essential, no sugar, red meat max 2 times a week, lots of chicken rice and eggs.
4. Charisma and Personality: Go out with your friends on the weekend drink smoke cigs do what you enjoy (only on the weekends please) as long as it helps you socially. This is very important you have to approach girls they may say no but the ones that will say yes it will boost your confidence and you will become better.
5. Study: Not optional, study everyday strong mind and strong body is an unstoppable duo.

This is the things i do on a daily baisys though it would be helpful to someone. If you have any tips or something you disagree fell free to comment.

• JFL
Reactions: brb7, zura, Perfection and 3 others
all of these are cope

being lean and surgery are the only legit looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Allornothing and Repentsinner
all of these are cope

being lean and surgery are the only legit looksmaxes
its not coping, its looksmaxing isnt this what this website is about? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Allornothing, Deleted member 33108 and 1 other person
3. Food: This is essential, no sugar, red meat max 2 times a week, lots of chicken rice and eggs.
girls after 3-6 months be like : ahh yess daddy i love it when you eat those of chicken and eggs

this thread is the ultimate cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and 5.5psl
its not coping, its looksmaxing isnt this what this website is about? :lul:
looksmaxing in itself is cope, genetics is gonna determine wether you are good looking or nah

rubbing jewish chemicals or applying gay oils on ur eyebrows won't make attractive

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
1. Gym: This is essential you will get sharper facial features, feel better and more confident overall.
3. Ice on face: I usually do this before i go out but you can do it when you wake up.
4. Charisma and Personality: Go out with your friends on the weekend drink smoke cigs do what you enjoy (only on the weekends please) as long as it helps you socially. This is very important you have to approach girls they may say no but the ones that will say yes it will boost your confidence and you will become better.
5. Study: Not optional, study everyday strong mind and strong body is an unstoppable duo.

This is the things i do on a daily baisys though it would be helpful to someone. If you have any tips or something you disagree fell free to comment.
RED MEAT IS LIFE KYS

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
looksmaxing in itself is cope, genetics is gonna determine wether you are good looking or nah

rubbing jewish chemicals or applying gay oils on ur eyebrows won't make attractive
Cope. Environment and your actions also play a huge part

SO TRUEEE!! thnks , upvoted 👍

This is the most important

you have to have mtn or htn genetics at least to improve doing this things, below that i agree just give up

Sure man go eat your chicken and broccoli and read Jewish studies
"Everything is Jewish" is a cope, this is like when holistic copers cite zero evidence against things like seed oils etc. and say "but bro its processed".

"Everything is Jewish" is a cope, this is like when holistic copers cite zero evidence against things like seed oils etc. and say "but bro its processed".
You do you

how can this possibly improve your looks jfl ?
How can improving your health not makeyou look better lol, at the very least a good diet and gym will improve your skin. Also a healthy lifestyle will increase your mood and ability to harder looksmaxxes

You just want more excuses not too try

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec

this isn't maximizing this is just looksmax

2010 called it wants the bro diet advice back

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator