HOT WOMEN don't take TINDER seriously

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
I've talked to hundreds of women in tinder. The hotter they are they less they trust the app or the less the take it seriously.

Using the same texting template you will find 2 types of women there: the ones that are receptive and interested in knowing you and the ones that don't even think this is a way of meeting someone and give zero fucks about it.

IRL it's the same, most women are not available and they will reject anyone if that is the case, but tinder greatly amplifies that circumstance.

You have to understand that women feel somewhat insecure about meeting someone that they never met IRL, they always have in the back of their minds the possibility of you being another person or a psycho. I've had several women wary to meet me or hang around near my place, but the moment they saw me in person and felt my vibes, they would be totally down for anything.

Having cleared that out of the way as the standard for all women in tinder, I'm going to talk about the bitches we all want to fuck: HTB with amazing bodies or stacylites (I've never seen a real Stacy in tinder). These bitches in tinder are into another level of flakiness: first, they are aloof and don't make any effort in following a convo. Getting their numbers is near impossible, the moment you suggest that for a meeting they redirect you to their Instagram. A woman who wants to be fucked or desires to know you, will never have this behavior.

An incel reading this will think: "HTB and onwards only fuck Chads!", but if he had real life experience, would discover that all these women have even fucked some normies from their social circles.

To be fair tinder women are a fraction of all women of an age range so we shouldn't extrapolate this conclusions to all bitches.

We have some clowns in this forum claiming they only fuck models from Tinder with a 100% success rate, but every sincere good looking guy here will understand what I'm talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Virolifirolirio, litaz, tyronelite and 5 others
A lot are there for validation tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite, thereallegend and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
A lot are there for validation tbh
It's usually said that the hotter they are the more genuine and less narci they are. But I'm starting to doubt that, specially in the age of social media. But I'm sure there are hot bitches who don't give a fuck about OLD or social media.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member
Hot women get Chad's easily on Instagram. Idk why they would use Tinder tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214, thereallegend and 2 others
huge cope. Women are easy asl irl @Biggdink
Look, available women are easy. Unavailable women are not easy. A bitch could be unavailable this week and available the next one. I don't know if you are an incel or just trolling, but claiming shit like this you fuck up impressionable inexperienced kids who read this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Timelessbrah and Looks234
most girls dont take it seriously. its not possible with 1000DMs/min

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 20056
Hot women get Chad's easily on Instagram. Idk why they would use Tinder tbh.
Chad, the mythical figure that fucks all HTB and onwards and is yet to be seen IRL.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Look, available women are easy. Unavailable women are not easy. A bitch could be unavailable this week and available the next one. I don't know if you are an incel or just trolling, but claiming shit like this you fuck up impressionable inexperienced kids who read this forum.
What is a “unavailable women”

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
What is a “unavailable women”

Chad, the mythical figure that fucks all HTB and onwards and is yet to be seen IRL.
I've seen on Instagram hot girls have 10-15 good looking dudes in their following list. They flake on Tinder cuz real life options are much better.

Men usually have one reason why they use Tinder. "To get my dick wet, nigga, what up?"

But women are odd creatures—like sea urchins that you pick up at the beach and it squirts a fishy-smelling liquid into your face. And so you do what any person would do in that situation, try to eat it. But not all have the same grounds.

Some use dating apps to hang out with groups of men. Like Peaches from Havana, Ohio says, "Like, oh--my--gad! T--M--I. Mind your own business, jeez!"

Other women use it to find a man that will eat their pussy with no questions asked. Questions such as, "Do you have STDs?" Or, "Why are there shit chunks in your vagina?" Or the one question they rather never hear. "You know sis, just because we both have profiles on Tinder, doesn't mean we should have sex with one another. Kinda incesty, if you catch my drift?"

But the number one reason women use dating apps. For Validation Purposes Only. Like guys on here wanting others to rate them. Well, ALL women need that rating. And also, being an Onlyfans, Instagram whore, webcam sleazeball, yadda yadda yadda, dating apps can produce money!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
I've seen on Instagram hot girls have 10-15 good looking dudes in their following list. They flake on Tinder cuz real life options are much better.
What I mean is that in your everyday life you don't see Chads walking around stealing your bitches in college, the street, bar or clubs.

Hot women have so many options even with chads and gigachads, unless you have Bieber tier status they will not take you seriously online and expect you to do some insane jestermaxxing for a crumb of attention, they also usually don't do ONS.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and thereallegend
I know a guy from this forum who could only fuck Beckie’s from tinder

Deleted the app , started going to parties and bars around college and now he fucks htb/stacylites and I think one of the girls he hooked up with was a legit Stacy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I know a guy from this forum who could only fuck Beckie’s from tinder

Deleted the app , started going to parties and bars around college and now he fucks htb/stacylites and I think one of the girls he hooked up with was a legit Stacy
oogabooga

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
You can have ongoing conversations with them, they only focus on a few guys at a time. If they keep replying chances are they'll agree to go on a date with you if you ask.

It’s all a matter of timing

they also usually don't do ONS.
online (dating app) hookup culture is effectively dead. it allows such an intense hypergamy from females; the market is so unbalanced that women drop out the game entirely

dating apps go against female nature

women are hyper social

i'd say you'd need to be HTN+ to make social media game work

Online dating is Chad only, the rest are dumpster diving

the best way to get your looksmatch is IRL social circle/social media
as long as you're HTN+NT you can make it work