Hottest ayrab foid

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
I’d run many jihads to put fatwa on her head to make her a possession I won within my right hand

IMG 8823
IMG 8825
IMG 8826

ALLHAMDILULAHHHH, she is bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Bonecel01, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
looks asian stacylite

Dnrd

Nigger ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and PsychoH
looks asian stacylite
Whatever beast mystery mutt she is she is bad but ima claim her as ayrab arabs like @yeeyeeslayer need some lovin and I never speak good about his hoes so now I am (will cage if this foids not even Arab :forcedsmile:)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and nathan
I’d run many jihads to put fatwa on her head to make her a possession I won within my right hand

View attachment 2964392View attachment 2964393
View attachment 2964395

ALLHAMDILULAHHHH, she is bad
LTB with 20lbs of makeup

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Debetro
ran through

no burqa = haram

18298787_403.jpeg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and PrinceLuenLeoncur
no burqa = haram

18298787_403.jpeg
Depends on which Muslim you ask. There ain’t anything that says how much the girl should cover up.

This is Afghanistan and they do it the worst just look @ them they dnt even look like Ninjas anymore they look like wraiths or ghosts. JFL @ Afghanistan

Mtb

I see hella random Arab girls hotter than her on my fyp daily

But I guess it makes sense since latinas are ur type and she looks Mexican

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Whatever beast mystery mutt she is she is bad but ima claim her as ayrab arabs like @yeeyeeslayer need some lovin and I never speak good about his hoes so now I am (will cage if this foids not even Arab :forcedsmile:)
I don’t care if you don’t like Arab girls :lul:

Arab girls can be pretty hit or miss tho I agree, many are really pretty but many are also very clapped

But when they’re pretty they’re unfoggable by any other race of girls tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Depends on which Muslim you ask. There ain’t anything that says how much the girl should cover up.

This is Afghanistan and they do it the worst just look @ them they dnt even look like Ninjas anymore they look like wraiths or ghosts. JFL @ Afghanistan
no burqa = haram

18298787_403.jpeg
Not true

What’s obligatory is to cover everything excpet the hands, feet and face, and the clothing can’t be so tight so as to accentuate the shape/figure of the body so it needs to be somewhat loose

Any more than that isn’t required

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Not true

What’s obligatory is to cover everything excpet the hands, feet and face, and the clothing can’t be so tight do as to accentuate the shape/figure of the body so it needs to be somewhat loose

Any more than that isn’t required
Yeah but it’s not required. I knwo many Muslims who say hijab is enough there’s nothing in the Quran that states a whore must be fully covered head to doe like some dark souls boss like these Afghani women or some ninja

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yeah but it’s not required. I knwo many Muslims who say hijab is enough there’s nothing in the Quran that states a whore must be fully covered head to doe like some dark souls boss like these Afghani women or some ninja
yeah that's literally what i was saying

why are you being contrarian?

• +1
Your women are total fucking whores and you cope by saying muh south asians are sluts when in reality it's the complete opposite. Christian women don't even cover up, 99% of my women cover up head to toe and only eyes visible, i have tons of proof of this, simple video of anywhere in PK will show this as being correct. Meanwhile you can't do such a thing because christian women don't cover up and are generally whores. Go cope and seethe in the corner you dumb nigger. Oh wait you enjoy every man on the street staring at your woman, not like she leaves anything to the imagination does she? :forcedsmile: back on the ignore list btw so don't bother replying nignog.

I don’t care if you don’t like Arab girls :lul:

Arab girls can be pretty hit or miss tho I agree, many are really pretty but many are also very clapped

But when they’re pretty they’re unfoggable by any other race of girls tbh
Every race has attr women but I disagree with your last stament but your Arab so I expect you to love your women the most and that’s good.
Your women are total fucking whores and you cope by saying muh south asians are sluts when in reality it's the complete opposite. Christian women don't even cover up, 99% of my women cover up head to toe and only eyes visible, i have tons of proof of this, simple video of anywhere in PK will show this as being correct. Meanwhile you can't do such a thing because christian women don't cover up and are generally whores. Go cope and seethe in the corner you dumb nigger. Oh wait you enjoy every man on the street staring at your woman, not like she leaves anything to the imagination does she? :forcedsmile: back on the ignore list btw so don't bother replying nignog.
TLDR didn’t read faggot drink bleach :chad:
IMG 8836

@yeeyeeslayer tell this faggot to un-ignore me and read this comment and let him know I don’t care he’s a dirtty paki

Last edited:
  • JFL
Dying at this gif 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tag that fucker tell him to read my comment. He’s a little paki bitch boy who fears me cos I clap him and bully him he’s my bitch and sucks my penis like his whore paki women

And yes fitting giff because he’s a slavering paki barking like a DOG

• Woah
Prince wanted me to tell you that your a dirty paki, and that you should drink bleach faggot

I’m just a messenger

• +1
Prince wanted me to tell you that your a dirty paki, and that you should drink bleach faggot

I’m just a messenger
MASHALLAHHHH YOUR A PROPHET NOW :chad::Comfy:

IMG 8837

That Faghots also on my ignore now lol fuck him

• Love it
Not my type tbh.

Yeah but instead of being a messenger of god I’m a messenger of some nigger on an incel forum wh
Who is to say god doesn’t work wonders through us? It wouldn’t be the first time he has done such things for non prophets

just some plastic makeup/filter maxxed whore

garbage taste

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
just some plastic makeup/filter maxxed whore

garbage taste
Don’t speak about my Muslima like this I’ll put Fawta on your head and launch tafsir on you filthy Kaffir fucker mushreik bitch

I’m just a messenger
It's okay, i live rent-free inside that coons mind. You can take the nigga out of Africa but he's still going to be the impulsive, low IQ negro that he was born. Imagine being a nigger and calling someone else dirty though, niggers smell and nobody likes them JFL
and since you are the slave of a negro conveying his messages, you too shall go on the ignore list

• JFL