how 2 get a thicker neck?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Even foids on eyes.me are ripping into me about my neck now, last compliment from a foid was that i was cute enough but that my neck is too thin.

I need a thicker neck, is there a surgery for getting a thicker neck? does Eppley do these kinds of things?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Even foids on eyes.me are ripping into me about my neck now, last compliment from a foid was that i was cute enough but that my neck is too thin.

I need a thicker neck, is there a surgery for getting a thicker neck? does Eppley do these kinds of things?
tbh training neck doesnt work, at least from what i experienced. I didn't increase anything noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Ask @GandyIsNormie for his routine because he has a thick neck but is too high inhib to post it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and GandyIsNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern

"surgery for getting a thicker neck" just lift subhuman

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and racoon4
Ask @GandyIsNormie for his routine because he has a thick neck but is too high inhib to post it.
training neck doesnt work. Most men who have big neck never trained it.

"surgery for getting a thicker neck" just lift subhuman
Training neck doesnt work bro, chad never trains neck and it mogs us

tbh training neck doesnt work, at least from what i experienced. I didn't increase anything noticeable
The neck is one of the fastest growing muscles.

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti and TrestIsBest
The neck is one of the fastest growing muscles.
and i cant train that at the gym since i look comical and everyone will laugh at me since no one trains neck

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, racoon4 and Sexually Disabled
and i cant train that at the gym since i look comical and everyone will laugh at me since no one trains neck
Then train at home faggot

low T. You don't even need weights to work out the neck, you can use bodyweight to grow the neck instead.

low T. You don't even need weights to work out the neck, you can use bodyweight to grow the neck instead.
pls tell me what exercises i can do at home

Ive noticed improvements in my neck doing this routine its very simple but does work, you might also want to add plates or do more reps after a week or something to increase the difficulty.

I got a thick neck it's making me choke in my sleep once in a while very mild apnea

years ago when I was a gymcel I was doing neck curls 4 x 20 reps with a 35lbs or 45lbs plate

that's the gayest thing I've heard from this site. who the fuck cares what normies think. when you get gigantic neck they'll start doing it too

Because Chad is roiding and neck receptors are very sensitive so it grows on its own.

2975330 Snapchat 2118047759

• Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan
pls tell me what exercises i can do at home
Bodyweight neck curls. It's the same as weighted neck curls but instead you're using gravity for resistance, I recommend that you do sets in reps of 20.

Just do neck curls with a weighted plate

same but it depends on genetics like androgen receptors and shit, it's why blacks tend to have thicker necks on average than whites

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
How much were you curling then?

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Because Chad is roiding and neck receptors are very sensitive so it grows on its own.
No. I mean average Joe also doesnt train neck and mogs my pencil neck

Moron mentality, absolute baboon mentality. You obviously are either training wrong or your not consistent or both

training neck doesnt work. Most men who have big neck never trained it.
Its work on everyone. Even hardgainer can get thicker neck fast.

lol just listen to yourself, seems like little pussy excuses, u can do it at home or do it at the gym fuck what people think