How a russian athlete went from 5'4 to 6'2 after he was 18

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
Rustam Akhmetov was a russian athlete that was 5'4 but grew to be 6'2 after 18 years old.

He did studies where he experimeted with his height, wrote a book on how he did it and how we can do it too.

I recently found it so I haven't read it yet but I have linked the the whole book in a pdf-file down below.

Attachments

• feismo.com-growth-translated-final-pr_68104af192079b13fec50cfaed687f52.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: LightStruck, Use1ess, halloweed and 5 others
He did the secret heightmaxx method of "Lying"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, looks>books, russiancelreturns and 13 others
5'4 but grew to be 6'2 after 18 years old
Growing taller after 18 isn't that uncommon. A lot of guys stop growing around 21, not 18.

Granted, a growth spurt of that much that late is highly unusual, but it does happen.

Footballer Scott McTominay went from 5'6 to 6'4 after 18, however this is most likely just incredibly lucky genetics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, |Daddy_Zygos|, mathis and 9 others
He did the secret heightmaxx method of "Lying"
He is literally famous for his transformation, I think one of the things he did was sleeping with stretchbands or sum JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, normie tiktoker, klimo and 1 other person
Rustam Akhmetov was a russian athlete that was 5'4 but grew to be 6'2 after 18 years old.

He did studies where he experimeted with his height, wrote a book on how he did it and how we can do it too.

I recently found it so I haven't read it yet but I have linked the the whole book in a pdf-file down below.
so what did he do ?

Growing taller after 18 isn't that uncommon. A lot of guys stop growing around 21, not 18.

Granted, a growth spurt of that much that late is highly unusual, but it does happen.

Footballer Scott McTominay went from 5'6 to 6'4 after 18, however this is most likely just incredibly lucky genetics.
I think that he grew in his mid 20's. Yes, a late growth spurt can be one reason, but I would still give his methods a try.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
All genetic

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
so what did he do ?
Read the book.

But this is some things he did

Screenshot 20240612 164526 Google

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and 5'7 zoomer
all cope, why don't you guys just do igf1 raising peptides to increase the growth velocity?
isn't that proven to work?
Havent researched that. But do you mean the IGF-1 LR3 peptide?

im using hgh are that ruin my late growth spurt ?? :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
same happend with scott mctominay (scottish football player)

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
Read the book.

But this is some things he did

View attachment 2977047
wont do shit.

your height is genetically pre-determined, you will end up shorter than your potential height if you starve yourself. theres nothing you can do "naturally" to increase your height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and elemanzelvadre
im using hgh are that ruin my late growth spurt ?? :hnghn::hnghn:
No idea. Not sure what you're asking and I have never used artificial hormones for height, nor done much research into it, so I can't give any advice on it.

No idea. Not sure what you're asking and I have never used artificial hormones for height, nor done much research into it, so I can't give any advice on it.
My father suddenly grew taller when he was about my age, but when we look at my wrist x-ray, it looks like I will grow by a maximum of 5-7 cm.

me 5'5.5 my father 5'10 rn

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham

i kinda read this book in short eat , sleep ,swim ,run & jump (play basketball) & stretch

wont do shit.

your height is genetically pre-determined, you will end up shorter than your potential height if you starve yourself. theres nothing you can do "naturally" to increase your height.
Bones ADAPT.

Not unheard of some nba & pro soccer players had similar growth spurts

elaborate.
Bones adapt to the enviroment its exposed to.

If you're only sitting down with bad posture and playing video games all day, you wont grow to your genetic potential.

If you're living an active lifestyle that includes sport, stretching and a good diet etc, the chances to get taller are bigger due to the enviroment your bones are exposed to.

This teory was discovered by a doctor names Julius Wolff in the 1800's, now it's known as Wolff's law.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and TheTD7
If you're only sitting down with bad posture and playing video games all day, you wont grow to your genetic potential.

If you're living an active lifestyle that includes sport, stretching and a good diet etc, the chances to get taller are bigger due to the enviroment your bones are exposed to.
genetic potential is the absolute maximum to which a person can grow naturally (without hgh etc), now if you dont take in enough nutrients, you wont be able to reach that potential.

living an active lifestyle like you said only increases your chances of reaching that potential.

CROSSING your genetic limit is not possible naturally.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Great book. Nobody will truly read it but some good tips in it. Says a lot about swimming, stress, sleep, etc.
just the text is messed up but def read more.

• +1
Reactions: aber and gabbeascend
genetic potential is the absolute maximum to which a person can grow naturally (without hgh etc), now if you dont take in enough nutrients, you wont be able to reach that potential.

living an active lifestyle like you said only increases your chances of reaching that potential.

CROSSING your genetic limit is not possible naturally.
Who even says that there is a genetic limit to growth?

If you create microfractures in your bones, do hard stretching, get enough nutrients and pin IGF-1 LR3 (IGF in liquid form) you can grow taller than your so called "genetic limit".

Last edited:

Sum it up, please! I don’t wanna read 238 pages

adyPnYk.png

only this helped, all the other exercises he done didnt help for sure

gEYLQpc.png

MLSDPEC.png

even if this works like bro there is no way of you falling asleep like this

other exercies maybe helped but kids like kids he used in photos, but those are kids like wont help for older people

Last edited:

Sounds like a scam

Idk I dont think it is you can just search him and you will see that he is not lying
He grew taller because he had lucky genetics where his plates hadnt fused at 18. Once your plates fuse, you cant grow taller, its that simple.

He apparently also runs a school where he helps other people grow taller
Hes 74 years old I dont think he runs a school to help people grow taller.

adyPnYk.png

only this helped, all the other exercises he done didnt help for sure

gEYLQpc.png

MLSDPEC.png

even if this works like bro there is no way of you falling asleep like this

other exercies maybe helped but kids like kids he used in photos, but those are kids like wont help for older people
This entire thread is bullshit and cope. You CANNOT grow taller after your plates have fused. If you go to bed with resistance bands on your legs your just gonna potentially injure your knees and joints.

Nobody would ever lie on the internet to sell hope to millions of desperate people looking for a solution, willing to trust anybody who will tells them what they want hear, so that they can make money