How actually over is being bald/shaved head

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I am a 6'4 MTN about 210 lb at the moment.

However my dad was fully bald by his early 30s, my brothers also bald in their 30s.

My hair started falling out at 17 and I used every treatment, finasteride, then I tried topical min, tretinoin, microneedling. Moved on to even add RU58441. Lastly I am currently on dutasteride for the last 6 months with RU58841.

I am on oral minoxidil as well but I have to stop I have side effects even on microdose of .625 mg a day, not even 1 mg. Facial bloating, dark rings under my eyes, and suicidal thoughts and low blood pressure whenever I stand up I feel like im about to fall over. Oral minoxidil is quite literally one of the original blood pressure medications so I'm not at all surprised.

I currently think I will end up bald no matter what one day because my hair slowly continues to thin no matter the treatment.

How bad is being bald actually? I will probably wear a hat like 99% of bald dudes because it's not a good look. Probably get scalp SMP too to at least have a "hairline" and just wear a buzzcut if it comes to it.

If my hairloss ever gets to a point where im past the point of no return, ill get scalp SMP, hop off dutasteride, increase the test to a gram a week and get huge and let the DHT flow to give me a solid beard.

Still have hair at the moment it's just moderate diffuse thinning. If you have the balding gene I truly feel for you it doesn't mog.

PXL 20230602 152545064

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, lunin7, Chowdog and 4 others

However my dad was fully bald by his early 30s, my brothers also bald in their 30s.

My hair started falling out at 17 and I used every treatment, finasteride, then I tried topical min, tretinoin, microneedling. Moved on to even add RU58441. Lastly I am currently on dutasteride for the last 6 months with RU58841.

I am on oral minoxidil as well but I have to stop I have side effects even on microdose of .625 mg a day, not even 1 mg. Facial bloating, dark rings under my eyes, and suicidal thoughts and low blood pressure whenever I stand up I feel like im about to fall over. Oral minoxidil is quite literally one of the original blood pressure medications so I'm not at all surprised.

I currently think I will end up bald no matter what one day because my hair slowly continues to thin no matter the treatment.

How bad is being bald actually? I will probably wear a hat like 99% of bald dudes because it's not a good look. Probably get scalp SMP too to at least have a "hairline" and just wear a buzzcut if it comes to it.
All the TALL guys that I know who are cucks and/or single... have ONE common trait among them...

They are BALD :feelsrope:

Though it is hard because HEIGHT > FACE, and in order to fuck up your 6'4, you need to fuck it up REAL BAD. Getting just Norwood 7 is no enough. You need to also be obese or sth. Idk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tbh aff, Deleted member 29167, Squirtoutmabooty and 2 others
its not that bad for some guys

its completely over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 16220
You look like you have a full head of hair

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 16220

If my hairloss ever gets to a point where im past the point of no return, ill get scalp SMP, hop off dutasteride, increase the test to a gram a week and get huge and let the DHT flow to give me a solid beard.

Still have hair at the moment it's just moderate diffuse thinning. If you have the balding gene I truly feel for you it doesn't mog.

View attachment 2236595
If thats u in photo u rot here because of your autism, buy a motorcycle and you could slay beyond image badboy MTN

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead, Graham and 1 other person
If thats u in photo u rot here because of your autism, buy a motorcycle and you could slay beyond image badboy MTN

I have one

I'm still balding though bro

Screenshot 20230602 113634

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Sanguinius
Being bald (NW 3+) is a subhuman trait. You only have permission to either be a pedophile or a Nazi (if white, otherwise just a criminal), and you're capped at only being attractive to 30yo women, even if you have the bone-structure and coloring of Meeks.

Your hairline mogs mine to Turkey and back, although I didn't notice any hair loss until 20 and then it happened super fast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grimy and Deleted member 16220
What norwood are you? Not the clearest pic, but you don’t appear bad. At 6’4 and you’re in good shape + tatted it won’t be a death sentence for you but it’s completely over for dating young girls (<25). If you can, just perservere till you’re 30, but I understand wanting to just say fuck it. Been norwooding since ~17 as well.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, callisto and Deleted member 16220
its not that bad for some guys

its completely over for me

Im really fucked I have balding on mother's AND father's side of the family and my grandfather looks like they used a thermal fucking laser to remove the hair on the top of his head it's nuked to suicide

What norwood are you? Not the clearest pic, but you don’t appear bad. At 6’4 and you’re in good shape + tatted it won’t be a death sentence for you but it’s completely over for dating young girls (<25). If you can, just perservere till you’re 30, but I understand wanting to just say fuck it. Been norwooding since ~17 as well.

Yeah dude girls do NOT want a bald dude whatsoever at all. 30 year old women are useless as well. Why would I want some woman that was partners with other men for 15 years before me...I wouldn't.

I just wish I had a solution. When im 30 if literally all the hair on the top of my head gets raped I can get a hair transplant but it will be thin as fuck, then get scalp SMP and wear a buzzcut and ill at least look like i "have hair" but it will be thin as fuck.

Right now I have zero clue though.

send picture of you hair

Depends on top of skull shape and masculine features. If those arent good it can drop a 7/10 to a 4.5/10 that repulses females usually.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, LampPostPrime, chadcel; and 1 other person
You probably already know about it but nizoral shampoo supposedly helps.

You should grow the popular fringe hairstyle, that can covet pretty high levels of Norwooding. Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water over the beginning of a gradual process - you might still have many years left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

View attachment 2236595

I've seen you with buzzcuts and they suit you tbh, you are not going for a pretty boy look, so you should be fine.

• +1
I've seen you with buzzcuts and they suit you tbh, you are not going for a pretty boy look, so you should be fine.

I think it looks ok at some angles but the main thing about the buzzcut is that your head shape is right.

It's basically about having a cranium that isn't too big for your face. The problem is most people have a big cranium and a small face so balding just looks retarded on them. I definitely look worse without hair.

I would 100% be willing to just buzzcut and smp and just rock the buzzcut for life and grow some facial stubble but my head shape is just garbage.

View attachment 2236595
You are fucking 6’4.

• +1
Hair is life lets be real
Your hair looks ok in that pic tho

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 16220
How long have you been on oral minox.
I was on 1.25 when I started and still had bad sides for 3 months, then they disappeared. Went up to 2.5 mg and had no sides, and 5 months later went to 5mg with zero sides.

It’s a sucky drug, but 5mg has started to make my hair really thick within a very short timeframe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 28939 and Struggler03
I was on 1.25 when I started and still had bad sides for 3 months, then they disappeared. Went up to 2.5 mg and had no sides, and 5 months later went to 5mg with zero sides.

It’s a sucky drug, but 5mg has started to make my hair really thick within a very short timeframe
oral min mogs topical to hell and beyond, my eyebrows and eyelashes are mogger tier after oral min at 2.5

• Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
oral min mogs topical to hell and beyond, my eyebrows and eyelashes are mogger tier after oral min at 2.5
Yep, oral min and dermarolling are the goat for thickening your hair

For me it wasn't bad at all, but I'm a different generation so idk

Yes but balding at age 22 isn't exactly a good trade off
you can do bad boy dark triad look with tatoos since you are already jacked af and tall, try to target girls with daddy issues

• +1
You should also get into a LTR as fast as possible, the more you delay and wait for the perfect moment the worse your situation gets, best thing us norwoodcels can do is to lock a girl in early when they still have enough hair

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 16220
Balding is game over. Inb4 muh jeremy meeks or any other bone mogger. Lets be real norwood or bald is insta appeal killer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Win and Deleted member 16220
bro do u actually have autism or something

why tf are u using this forum getting face surgery and not slaying? wasting ur life bro

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Mr.Proper
Dnrd
But use ru58841 + minoxidil for hair , best combo for hairloss prevention on planet
And yeah balding is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 27472
Haircut3

Yeah man its over if you buzz no way to look good

• JFL
imo if you have a lot of youthful features as clear, smooth skin and great eyebrows and eyelashes plus wide and not thin lips you can pull off the shaved head look. even with younger girls, like 18-25. just look at josh mcgregor.
you need absolute mogger bone mass though and a young but masculine look.
also,
never show that you are bald, smp is a must.

• +1
bro do u actually have autism or something

why tf are u using this forum getting face surgery and not slaying? wasting ur life bro

I was trucel my entire life from facial bloating and skinny as fuck with horrible acne living in the middle of nowhere, got older and went to the military where I was surrounded by men 24/7 and no women. Left the military now I'm back in boomerland with no women looking to go to college so there's literally just no opportunity for women here and I don't do good on dating apps because it's face > all on dating apps but height > face in real life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Your face looks chad yet isn't. May be its just wide or wrong pheno may be. I really can't explain.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 16220
Your face looks chad yet isn't. May be its just wide or wrong pheno may be. I really can't explain.

I am MTN but my skull is wide yes I just don't have good jaw width or anything else that a Chad would have with that skull width.

I am MTN but my skull is wide yes I just don't have good jaw width or anything else that a Chad would have with that skull width.
Given what you already put through your body, why wouldn't you try filler for just little more definition, I can see enough hallowing around your zygos all the way down to you jaw.

• +1
You should also get into a LTR as fast as possible, the more you delay and wait for the perfect moment the worse your situation gets, best thing us norwoodcels can do is to lock a girl in early when they still have enough hair
isn’t she going to break up?

If you’re tall, jacked, and have a beard you can pull off the bald look. You’ll look more like a hitman or a wrestler than a middle aged dad.

• JFL
  • +1
Given what you already put through your body, why wouldn't you try filler for just little more definition, I can see enough hallowing around your zygos all the way down to you jaw.
Just off topic comment, but I fucking wish, you were in turkey because your pheno is pretty the slayer in Turkey.

• +1
@Graham Can Blackpill you

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Just off topic comment, but I fucking wish, you were in turkey because your pheno is pretty the slayer in Turkey.

Nah bro I look LTN/MTN i need surgery I just have no jaw or browridge. Im saving for surgery right now.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 30283
  • +1
being bald is very bad especially at this age.

you need to go into hyper research mode to find a hair system that doesnt show stitches at the front and looks real

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 16220
Nah bro I look LTN/MTN i need surgery I just have no jaw or browridge. Im saving for surgery right now.
briv ur 6ft4 u dont need to be good looking to get a mtb white foid

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 16220
being bald is very bad especially at this age.

you need to go into hyper research mode to find a hair system that doesnt show stitches at the front and looks real
I have one right now. I just can't stand wearing it it's seriously not an option, it peels off throughout the day and I would rather just wear a hat and be bald unironically and blast steroids. You'll feel better mentally, better body, the only caveat is that you are indeed fucking bald.

Most men even on this forum will have to battle the hairloss game, it's not good but it's part of the human genome.

• So Sad
I have one right now. I just can't stand wearing it it's seriously not an option, it peels off throughout the day and I would rather just wear a hat and be bald unironically and blast steroids. You'll feel better mentally, better body, the only caveat is that you are indeed fucking bald.

Most men even on this forum will have to battle the hairloss game, it's not good but it's part of the human genome.
hyper research mode to find some way to make sure it doesnt peel off!

• JFL
hyper research mode to find some way to make sure it doesnt peel off!

It's not possible I used every way possible. Hair systems are a joke I wouldn't even want to wear one, it's literally like a bandaid on your head that can come off about as easy as a bandaid, only if it comes off everyone is looking at a really strange shaved head with glue all over it. It's NOT an option.

• JFL
I'm in the same boat, 6'4, good body, my main failos are balding + high hairline and big forehead and dark circles.

Shit is killing me

• +1

I microdose .625mg a day for like 3-4 days. Really fast it made me feel like utter shit and I can hardly function. This is coming from a guy who's used every 5AR inhibitor that exists and RU58841 as well and I have no side effects at all. But systemic minoxidil has me wanting to commit suicide. I'm feeling back to normal today 24 hours from my last dose. Thank god. Literally feeling good >>> risking health for hair.

Seriously. The retards saying walk around for months suicidal and brain inoperable for hair are retarded. Rather just be healthy and feel good and shave my head, seriously. Oral minoxidil I did not have a good experience with, and this is apparently common. Even haircafe preaches finasteride but says do not touch oral min.

try the smp look and see how it goes

• +1
I'm 23 and still NW 0

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, normie_joe, Deleted member 24781 and 1 other person