How am I able to change from the "Nice Guy" stereotype?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
My whole life a lot of people think I'm nice/sweet when I am trying hard to avoid. Once I was at an event and I was barely even talking to this one person and then she called me the nicest guy in our whole group. I hate the stereotype because I feel like nobody respects me. I gymcelled for almost 2 years just so people wouldn't assume but it still hasn't changed anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
being nice is not a problem for girls. the „nice guy“ like u find him on the internet is a guy who is ugly, pretends to be nice but is toxic when he gets rejected. when a girl says „wow you are so nice“ it definitely is not a rejection. most chads are nice people

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others
Your face. Change your FWHR, masculinize your lower third, eyebrow transplant for low trust look and you should be fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4887, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Your face. Change your FWHR, masculinize your lower third, eyebrow transplant for low trust look and you should be fine
Lol how do you change your FWHR

You're not nice. your facial bones are nice.

You see this guy? On the left, he has such nice bones. On the right, you can see how his bones became more confident after a few showers. Got it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 6 others
if you're known as a "nice guy" rather than a guy who's just nice then its because youre not goodlooking/tall/masculine enough, you're probably skinnyfat and have weak facial bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBoy, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
if you're known as a "nice guy" rather than a guy who's just nice then its because youre not goodlooking/tall/masculine enough, you're probably skinnyfat and have weak facial bones

• +1
being nice is not a problem for girls. the „nice guy“ like u find him on the internet is a guy who is ugly, pretends to be nice but is toxic when he gets rejected. when a girl says „wow you are so nice“ it definitely is not a rejection. most chads are nice people
This. Nice guy is a sarcastic term.

Nice guy = low fwhr / low dimorphism guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1476
My whole life a lot of people think I'm nice/sweet when I am trying hard to avoid. Once I was at an event and I was barely even talking to this one person and then she called me the nicest guy in our whole group. I hate the stereotype because I feel like nobody respects me. I gymcelled for almost 2 years just so people wouldn't assume but it still hasn't changed anything.

Completely left out how your face looks - the most important part to put all this into context

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Bibbysoka

Read the book Models by Mark Manson, and then No More Mr Nice guy.

watch alpha male strategies on YouTube.

dm me

• JFL
Reactions: basedcircassian
Read the book Models by Mark Manson, and then No More Mr Nice guy.

watch alpha male strategies on YouTube.

dm me

This guy is trying to scam the fuck out you!

OP - just get plastic surgery, that’s it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bibbysoka and Chadelite
The fuck? Im suggesting he reads books. Surgery isnt going to fix your personality you fucking idiot

You are the idiot because with looks your personality doesn’t fucking matter

You are the idiot because with looks your personality doesn’t fucking matter

Yes it does matter because you can still be a pussy and a nice guy even as a 10. Fucking moron.
I cant believe the autism in this thread...

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and BigBoy
Just be good looking

• So Sad
Yes it does matter because you can still be a pussy and a nice guy even as a 10. Fucking moron.
I cant believe the autism in this thread...
I mean if you're a literal 10 lookswise you'll still slay. But for average dudes yeah. Personality does matter a lot.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Bibbysoka
It is nice to be the nice guy :)

I mean if you're a literal 10 lookswise you'll still slay. But for average dudes yeah. Personality does matter a lot.

exactly, 100%

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I have this issue just don’t be respectful lmao

Why would you want to not be nice? Thats a positive trait. You being respected or having sex is a matter of facial bone structure, height and bodyfat percentage. Not behavior.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
There's no nice guy for your face

Honestly being nice is fine. If that's what comes natural to you just go with it. Theres a fine line between being nice and being a "nice guy" so just know the line and you'll be fine.
Also theres no nice for your face

i don't understand how you can be nice if you are blackpilled you know everyone including me is a piece of shit wired to their biological needs forcing more people in this cesspool

You need to looks like the guy in my AVI

I have a good proportion of fwhr, square face, jaw.
But I still look like a nice guy, I think what makes a nice guy look is the eye area. I've never seen a nice guy with hunter eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back