How are cucks even here? wtf are you doing in le toxic environment?

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
"s-stupid incel!! wow just wow..."

i have some news to break for you dumb cucks, you happen to browse a website based on the ideology that looks are needed in the first place, which is also run in the same network as the incel website.

i'm not sure if you are simply stupid or fake, but either way, fuck off. look at the rules here, what are you gonna do? call le owner of this website sexist because females aren't allowed? if you truly have a problem then piss off and go back to reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Ritalincel
another interesting thread by gravestone man
B5EE59BE 1302 4CBA 8E12 E8BAA67BB4AD

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
shit your pants lol bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
no cucks here only gay model worshipping

• Love it
Reactions: Mexicanboi and anti caking agents
The incel terms here are so annoying. And to many gays here who worship models and thinking looking like that will make them a sex god and a multi millionar

females aren't allowed? Lmao you're such an incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel and LordNorwood
thx grave

• +1
Reactions: maunchu
females aren't allowed? Lmao you're such an incel
  • Males (Allowed): Men that are looking to improve their looks.
  • Females (Not Allowed): This is a forum for men looking to looksmax. Females will be banned on sight. No exceptions.

In case you weren't being sarcastic, you are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • Females (Not Allowed): This is a forum for men looking to looksmax. Females will be banned on sight. No exceptions.

Lol bro

Attachments

• 1579579682553.png
    1579579682553.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 16
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, maxmendietta, maunchu and 1 other person

Where does it say it is for men only? Just to be sure. Also, why is this even a thing. Do you want to impress women or men with your looks? I don't get these incels.

Where does it say it is for men only? Just to be sure. Also, why is this even a thing. Do you want to impress women or men with your looks? I don't get these incels.
Literally a men’s site go somewhere fool.

• +1
Reactions: maunchu, LordNorwood and Ritalincel
I'm just fooling around don't mind me, I'm drunk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Ritalincel
Reported, fuck off whore!

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I'm just fooling around don't mind me, I'm drunk.
Ah yes a drunk person is very capable of complex sentence structure and grammar. Over for you indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Ah yes a drunk person is very capable of complex sentence structure and grammar. Over for you indeed.
The retarded whore confirmed her having roastbeef with this display of stupidity that females are known for

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Petsmart and Ritalincel
The retarded whore confirmed her having roastbeef with this display of stupidity that females are known for

Your mother must be stupid if you think that of females. Anyways, good night, sleep with the rope tight around your neck truecel.
It's great to know yall will die forever alone virgins. You deserve that faith, specially you nigger. :)

Your mother must be stupid if you think that of females. Anyways, good night, sleep with the rope tight around your neck truecel.
Negative IQ
35CC1185 E6E0 46A5 8BD4 BB2616FEFCDA

• +1
It's great to know yall will die forever alone virgins. You deserve that faith, specially you nigger. :)
nvm its just another alt of @5foot8Paki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Petsmart, maunchu and 1 other person
EOJkKReXkAAbbw3

warned for making fun of incels (incel shaming)
It's waaaay tooo easy to troll you fools LMAO, Lookism trashes this place. what a bunch of muh feelings truecels, yall gonna die without feeling loved hahaha
truecels always make muuh rape but then if some nigger raped their precious female mothers they would go apeshit but being all bark and no bite and high inhib fags they would just type type and type lol

It's waaaay tooo easy to troll you fools LMAO, Lookism trashes this place. what a bunch of muh feelings truecels, yall gonna die without feeling loved hahaha
Nobody

truecels always make muuh rape but then if some nigger raped their precious female mothers they would go apeshit but being all bark and no bite and high inhib fags they would just type type and type lol
Lookism:
Total: 113 (members: 37, guests: 76)
Looksmax:
Total: 1,624 (Looksmaxers: 176, Bluepillers: 1,448)
they totally trash this place bro :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yikes!

Lookism:
Total: 113 (members: 37, guests: 76)
Looksmax:
Total: 1,624 (Looksmaxers: 176, Bluepillers: 1,448)
they totally trash this place bro :feelskek:

they ain't that soft and low IQ. Muuuh I want to impress females but they scare me and I talk crap about them and one they I will be loved..... LMAO go to incels.is niggers

BasicPaleGavial small 1

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and maunchu
they ain't that soft and low IQ. Muuuh I want to impress females but they scare me and I talk crap about them and one they I will be loved..... LMAO go to incels.is niggers
lol so you came from an inferior forum to a superior one, stay here like the little good submissive dog you are

• +1
Only billiecels are allowed on this site death to non billiecels ❤️❤️❤️😋

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
truecels always make muuh rape but then if some nigger raped their precious female mothers they would go apeshit but being all bark and no bite and high inhib fags they would just type type and ty
E0003A5F 67C4 40C0 89A8 20013D76A8FD

"s-stupid incel!! wow just wow..."

i have some news to break for you dumb cucks, you happen to browse a website based on the ideology that looks are needed in the first place, which is also run in the same network as the incel website.

i'm not sure if you are simply stupid or fake, but either way, fuck off. look at the rules here, what are you gonna do? call le owner of this website sexist because females aren't allowed? if you truly have a problem then piss off and go back to reddit.
The incel terms here are so annoying. And to many gays here who worship models and thinking looking like that will make them a sex god and a multi millionar
incel terms were not born on incel sites, but on Puahate