wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
4153649-1716550718309.png

untrained. will i look like gigachad if i go the gym

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: The Grinch, coisbhai and greycel
Looks like a triangle, so it‘s good. Looks goofy untrained. Might be an edited pic im not sure

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Icon and wollet2
nigga are u naked

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
looks retarded tbh. wide shoulders are good but not like this, its those overdone bbl asses where the hip to waist ratio is unrealistic and unappealing.
you should train hard asap so the V taper is more aesthetic and filled by muscle

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
looks retarded tbh. wide shoulders are good but not like this, its those overdone bbl asses where the hip to waist ratio is unrealistic and unappealing.
you should train hard asap so the V taper is more aesthetic and filled by muscle
i would indeed have a mogger v tape if i worked out

people always called me skinny, but i been with a girl the past month and for the first time ever i felt insecure for not being even skinnier . she still said i had the perfect body for her.

people always called me skinny, but i been with a girl the past month and for the first time ever i felt insecure for not being even skinnier . she still said i had the perfect body for her.
Are you the skinniest kid in your school?

i feel like i carry muscle in the shoulder area while being skinny overall and never trained

i wanna do roids to see if it helps some other problems but i might start lifting along idk

she might have said that but imagine if you had a thick muscular physique on top of that. game changer.
Although from what I see you have a type of body that will struggle a lot to put on muscle.
You need to have top tier androgen sensitivity and muscle insertions because your bone density is shit

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
she might have said that but imagine if you had a thick muscular physique on top of that. game changer.
Although from what I see you have a type of body that will struggle a lot to put on muscle.
You need to have top tier androgen sensitivity and muscle insertions because your bone density is shit
nah this girl in specific was into super skinny guys like christian bale on the machinist
she told me shes turned off by muscles and licked my ribs and stuff. and she was a stacy with huge tits, 1 in 10000 case

i would put muscle very easy bro
my bones arent shit, i just weigh 65kg at 183cm
my bideldtoid was like 19.5 inches last time i measured in 2020

Last edited:
Nigga stop sending me your naked booty, gay ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
What the fuck