How are the chances with 5'9'' in real life?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
How are my chances with women if I'm 5'9'' and have a 6/10 face (looksmaxxed)?

I don't even need a stacy, I just want a cute 6/10 woman in the future.

If your 6/10 you can get 6/10 girl for sure. Most women are 5'7''.

Well it is my goal in the future, right now I am maybe like a 4.5. If I will ever be able to fix my lower third, posture and other things that go along and also gymmax, I might get there hopefully.

One of my biggest hopes (or copes should I say) is to experience a late height growth spurt.

You may get 5.5/10 girls

If your 6/10 you can get 6/10 girl for sure. Most women are 5'7''.
You can't get your looksmatch for sure. You can get it if you are lucky.

@Deltoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, 11gaijin and androidcel
You may get 5.5/10 girls
Its not like you approach a girl and she says ''HURR durr, your a 6 and Im 6, imma pass''

It really depends on girsl min looks threshold
You can't get your looksmatch for sure. You can get it if you are lucky.
Its not about luck, its about expressing intrest and talking to girls. Other things come into play after min looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Nah bro sorry to say if you aren’t at least 6’6 it’s over for you, just ldar. Why are you even asking such a stupid ass question? Get over your insecurity when it comes to your height and you’ll be fine if you look decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 470, FatmanO and 2 others
Get over your insecurity when it comes to your height and you’ll be fine if you look decent.
Not sure if that was a bluepill injection to this website's code or not

How are my chances with women if I'm 5'9'' and have a 6/10 face (looksmaxxed)?

I don't even need a stacy, I just want a cute 6/10 woman in the future.
You are fine, provided you are actually 5'9 barefoot and not 5'8 with boots on like many supposedly 5'9 guys are.

If your 6/10 you can get 6/10 girl for sure

Uh no, that isn't how the 80/20 rule works at all. Honestly if you are less than 7 you are fucked unless you are a good betabuxer.

Uh no, that isn't how the 80/20 rule works at all. Honestly if you are less than 7 you are fucked unless you are a good betabuxer.
80/20 is proven to be wrong. Its 60/40 by latest research anyway

• +1
Reactions: Germania
80/20 is proven to be wrong. Its 60/40 by latest research anyway

jfl at believing this. Then why are guys finding it harder to get a tinder date now than in the past?

jfl at believing this. Then why are guys finding it harder to get a tinder date now than in the past?
Jfl if your delusioned. That is only tinder not irl. Tinder is very diffrent than irl situations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
5’9 barefoot is average height so with a 6/10 face you will do fine

I wont argue with you but only 80 20 is in tinder. Irl its 60 40 by studies and thats a big IF
yea dont even bother man, most of the people that believe in that 80/20 rule have never been in a social setting. they look at graphs and stats in the internet while rotting in their basement. they're also the ones who claim every girl is using tinder :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 470, Phad and 1 other person
yea dont even bother man, most of the people that believe in that 80/20 rule have never been in a social setting. they look at graphs and stats in the internet while rotting in their basement. they're also the ones who claim every girl is using tinder :feelshaha:
Hurrr durr girls only want chad guuuur its over I havent left my basement in 28 years and survived off mining bitcoin hurr. :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 206
Average guys I know get literally 0 pussy for free. Its already 40/60, I opt even for 30/70, tinder has it 20/80 already.

Average guys I know get literally 0 pussy for free. Its already 40/60, I opt even for 30/70, tinder has it 20/80 already.
some painfully average guys I know are successful with women. Sub 5s and socially retarded people like to cope with the belief that the looks threshold is much higher, so they can sleep better at night. Reality is 5s and 6s are doing great aslong they're sociable and fun to be around. 60/40 just proves this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
some painfully average guys I know are successful with women. Sub 5s and socially retarded people like to cope with the belief that the looks threshold is much higher, so they can sleep better at night. Reality is 5s and 6s are doing great aslong they're sociable and fun to be around. 60/40 just proves this.
Maybe things are different in the world where I live, or its mostly about the absolute looks level are better in some places, and worse in others. Sounds legit.

I feel bad actually when I think about that threshold being higher, cuz less chances for me to achieve it, so that part is not legit.

I feel bad actually when I think about that threshold being higher, cuz less chances for me to achieve it, so that part is not legit
Well I have seen you and you're not sub 5, maybe that should explain it