it was actually easy mode when i lived in the city

wtf am i suppose to do in a small town im rotting 24/7 here

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
probably just use tinder if you got the looks or something

probably just use tinder if you got the looks or something
no one uses tinder here really only roasties or I would

no one uses tinder here really only roasties or I would
shet do you have a car, maybe you can drive to bigger cities and run club game or night game n shut

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
shet do you have a car, maybe you can drive to bigger cities and run club game or night game n shut
biggest city to me near by is 4 hours away it’s actually over

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
If you have a job, you can probably talk to your co-workers and escalate from there
Cold approaching is on the table, but only if you want to affect your reputation and be known as 'that guy'

• +1
If you have a job, you can probably talk to your co-workers and escalate from there
Yeah bro I just had a situation with a co worker. She was complimenting my looks, following me around like a abused dog at work and talking to me 24/7 to the point it was getting on my nerves then when I asked for her socials she shut it down. She also had a boyfriend tho
Cold approaching is on the table, but only if you want to affect your reputation and be known as 'that guy'
Yeah that’s my issue with cold approaching , small town issue

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
PUA

• So Sad
Move out nigga. Lmfao use apps and locals to mingle. Your goal should be to move out and leave that shithole life behind. I remember I dormed in a school practically in rural bumble fuck. Fucking got depressed since I grew up in the city. So I transferred out and moved back to near nyc. Way better to live around bigger cities or even suburbs near them.

• +1
biggest city to me near by is 4 hours away it’s actually over
in that case moneymax, or educationmax till you can get enough moneiz to move away to a bigger city

• +1
Move out nigga. Lmfao use apps and locals to mingle. Your goal should be to move out and leave that shithole life behind. I remember I dormed in a school practically in rural bumble fuck. Fucking got depressed since I grew up in the city. So I transferred out and moved back to near nyc. Way better to live around bigger cities or even suburbs near them.
Your right bro. I had $15k saved up to move than I lent it all to my parents and they are too broke to pay me back. Guess I gotta save up again ffs

Your right bro. I had $15k saved up to move than I lent it all to my parents and they are too broke to pay me back. Guess I gotta save up again ffs
wtf move out for college and get an internship to finance yourself there and stay there. Fafsa should cover your expenses. Pick a state school