How are ugly people able to do shit in public?

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
I just don't fucking understand:feelsgood:. How can these people go outside and do shit:feelsgood:?

People who are even more fucked up than I am are able to do shit like public gym full of people, public events. Etc. where as I am not.

Why are they not ashamed to show up? Why am I feeling like this? Why do I just want to rot and give up on experiencing anything instead of having to put myself out there looking like a subhuman?

Connor murphy lookism

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
I just don't fucking understand:feelsgood:. How can these people go outside and do shit:feelsgood:?

People who are even more fucked up than I am are able to do shit like public gym full of people, public events. Etc. where as I am not.

Why are they not ashamed to show up? Why am I feeling like this? Why do I just want to rot and give up on experiencing anything instead of having to put myself out there looking like a subhuman?

View attachment 1806161
Vata loco gotta make a living

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jpg
Yeah, that feels brutal. I hate doing anything when people ate watching.
who are even more fucked up than I am are able to do shit like public gym full of people
Don't wanna go either. Guess I'll just inject and lay in bed, gotta do something with the juice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Jpg and Deleted member 20618
LowInhib

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
We aren’t

• +1
Most people are ugly

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Jpg
Not self aware of they're subhumanity
Every ugly guys think he's at least average looking, some of them think they'er a 6 or a 7 lol

• JFL
Bro, I've been feeling the same way these past few months. Literally hate going outside; my room is my comfort zone where I know no one is watching/judging me.

• +1
@RabidRosaries
I am a rock