How are we all doing today bhais?

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฆ
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,530
Reputation
14,251
7.5 Hour day at collage goes hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, MangoLover, lowinhibragecel and 4 others
@Oscaridk @Jordan Barrett @greylurker @Nocturnal @_Jason_
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, lowinhibragecel, _Jason_ and 2 others
i almost fell asleep while i was at the office. Shit was so boring lol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MangoLover, truesub5--, lowinhibragecel and 3 others
Another day of attending my retarded ass college filled with normies and foids
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truesub5--, Nocturnal, greylurker and 2 others
Why tf u put Bhai just be normal dood What's wrong with u south Asians ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 
  • +1
Reactions: truesub5--, Nocturnal and greylurker
how was your day brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, truesub5--, Nocturnal and 2 others
Only had one lecture, was bored for the entire day! Oh my pc came today tho and I played some Minecraft. How are you?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Nocturnal, kronos_008 and 1 other person
@greylurker


Why profile private :cry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, arlo_420 and greylurker
Another day of attending my retarded ass college filled with normies and foids
I'm trying to go back to do a masters has uni got worse since then?
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and arlo_420
It's fucking anti social if you are ugly and not an nt and don't want to jestermax
Fucking hate it men
 
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: greylurker and arlo_420
I'm trying to go back to do a masters has uni got worse since then?
Depends what masters you do I suppose, I feel like you need to do something really useful with a masters to get a good job after.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, arlo_420, lowinhibragecel and 1 other person
It's fucking anti social if you are ugly and not an nt and don't want to jestermax
Fucking hate it men
It does suck I agree, just know you can always talk to us on the forum :)) do you at least enjoy what you study?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, arlo_420, lowinhibragecel and 1 other person
Yeh kind of like what I study but it would be better if I was attractive man
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420 and greylurker
kinda good, didn't have time to go to the gym because I had to study but for the rest i'd say i'm not doing bad at all, also my roids are about to arrive, how about yourself?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and greylurker
Ran out of reacts so I'll (y) both your comments if my account not deleted tommorow
It's fucking anti social if you are ugly and not an nt and don't want to jestermax
Fucking hate it men
Would Ivy league be worth going to? Do you think you don't like now because you blackpilled?
Depends what masters you do I suppose, I feel like you need to do something really useful with a masters to get a good job after.
I did physics bachelors. But i more want to go to make friends and the experience.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker, truesub5-- and lowinhibragecel
shit and depressing as always

shed some tears ( i know you guys r gonna call me low t but whatever)
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, arlo_420, greylurker and 1 other person
Ran out of reacts so I'll (y) both your comments if my account not deleted tommorow

Would Ivy league be worth going to? Do you think you don't like now because you blackpilled?

I did physics bachelors. But i more want to go to make friends and the experience.
The experience should be good, I havenโ€™t made like any friends ngl LOL. But Iโ€™m sure if you have confidence you can 100 percent make friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and arlo_420
Ran out of reacts so I'll (y) both your comments if my account not deleted tommorow

Would Ivy league be worth going to? Do you think you don't like now because you blackpilled?

I did physics bachelors. But i more want to go to make friends and the experience.
Even before I was blackpilled i only had few friends in school they used to call me kind of quiet guy whom i fw i always had a small circle but never had female friend irl just had some in insta mostly
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arlo_420 and greylurker
shit and depressing as always

shed some tears ( i know you guys r gonna call me low t but whatever)
No it not bro everyone who isn't a sociopath cries alone in their room
The experience should be good, I havenโ€™t made like any friends ngl LOL. But Iโ€™m sure if you have confidence you can 100 percent make friends
Well I thugmaxed and partymaxed for abit but I'm too soyhearted for that lifestyle. hopefully you can make some friends too.
Even before I was blackpilled i only had few friends in school they used to call me kind of quiet guy whom i fw i always had a small circle but never had female friend irl just had some in insta mostly
Better to have small close circle. Then lots of fake friends
.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, lowinhibragecel and greylurker
Why am i late to this wholesome thread :feelshah:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, greylurker and Nocturnal
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arlo_420, greylurker and Nocturnal
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arlo_420, greylurker and Nocturnal

Similar threads

moffeloffen
Replies
16
Views
105
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
6
Replies
2
Views
25
Sean Oโ€™Pry
Sean Oโ€™Pry
ArchangeI
Replies
5
Views
32
holybrutal
holybrutal
dimocel
Replies
21
Views
63
andrey5344
andrey5344
hexum.dnd
Replies
3
Views
54
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Vannx
Back
Top