arlo_420
1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed๐ฅท๐ช๐ฆ
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2025
- Posts
- 4,530
- Reputation
- 14,254
7.5 Hour day at collage goes hard
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
mid day honestly7.5 Hour day at collage goes hard

how was your day brah
Good thanks, just super tired lolOnly had one lecture, was bored for the entire day! Oh my pc came today tho and I played some Minecraft. How are you?
Sorry! Will make public soon again@greylurker
Why profile private![]()
I'm trying to go back to do a masters has uni got worse since then?Another day of attending my retarded ass college filled with normies and foids
Depends what masters you do I suppose, I feel like you need to do something really useful with a masters to get a good job after.I'm trying to go back to do a masters has uni got worse since then?
It does suck I agree, just know you can always talk to us on the forumIt's fucking anti social if you are ugly and not an nt and don't want to jestermax
Fucking hate it men
Would Ivy league be worth going to? Do you think you don't like now because you blackpilled?It's fucking anti social if you are ugly and not an nt and don't want to jestermax
Fucking hate it men
I did physics bachelors. But i more want to go to make friends and the experience.Depends what masters you do I suppose, I feel like you need to do something really useful with a masters to get a good job after.
Anything you are doing to improve looks!?Yeh kind of like what I study but it would be better if I was attractive
The experience should be good, I havenโt made like any friends ngl LOL. But Iโm sure if you have confidence you can 100 percent make friendsRan out of reacts so I'llboth your comments if my account not deleted tommorow
Would Ivy league be worth going to? Do you think you don't like now because you blackpilled?
I did physics bachelors. But i more want to go to make friends and the experience.
Even before I was blackpilled i only had few friends in school they used to call me kind of quiet guy whom i fw i always had a small circle but never had female friend irl just had some in insta mostlyRan out of reacts so I'llboth your comments if my account not deleted tommorow
Would Ivy league be worth going to? Do you think you don't like now because you blackpilled?
I did physics bachelors. But i more want to go to make friends and the experience.
No it not bro everyone who isn't a sociopath cries alone in their roomshit and depressing as always
shed some tears ( i know you guys r gonna call me low t but whatever)
Well I thugmaxed and partymaxed for abit but I'm too soyhearted for that lifestyle. hopefully you can make some friends too.The experience should be good, I havenโt made like any friends ngl LOL. But Iโm sure if you have confidence you can 100 percent make friends
Better to have small close circle. Then lots of fake friendsEven before I was blackpilled i only had few friends in school they used to call me kind of quiet guy whom i fw i always had a small circle but never had female friend irl just had some in insta mostly
Anything you are doing to improve looks!?
I meant why
ill tag u next timeI meant why
I got tagged by mister @arlo_420 but i think he went to sleep nowill tag u next time
why u ask do u have connexion with the fbi or pegasus ? reported @Mods7.5 Hour day at collage goes hard