How are you supposed to function in a society if you dont get women at all?

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Whatever it is. Getting women,having a girlfriend, having a wife proves your status in society. Everyone shoots for this,even women. Those that say they are just happy single are coping liars. Nobody is happy just getting nobody.

So you're supposed to go fit into a workplace that mostly everyone has a love life of some kind? And here you are the ugly loser that can't pull a 1/10. Nobody really wants to be your friend,people treat you like shit. And it makes you feel horrible about yourself and jealous. It's just like school,if you are seen as ugly then you'll be sitting at the lunch table by yourself watching everyone laugh and carry on living a better life. It's amazing if you can even get an education being ugly. I couldn't do it I dropped out of high-school.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14905, Salludon and 7 others
Go for older chubby women around 25 they will date anyone who isn’t a serial killer rapist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291, wollet2 and 1 other person
You stay a low level wage slave for life. That’s why all the executives have wives and children

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
Whatever it is. Getting women,having a girlfriend, having a wife proves your status in society. Everyone shoots for this,even women. Those that say they are just happy single are coping liars. Nobody is happy just getting nobody.

So you're supposed to go fit into a workplace that mostly everyone has a love life of some kind? And here you are the ugly loser that can't pull a 1/10. Nobody really wants to be your friend,people treat you like shit. And it makes you feel horrible about yourself and jealous. It's just like school,if you are seen as ugly then you'll be sitting at the lunch table by yourself watching everyone laugh and carry on living a better life. It's amazing if you can even get an education being ugly. I couldn't do it I dropped out of high-school.
They cope. A lot of ugly bitchless men are completely oblivious to the reality of life so they plunge into their meaningless hobby or their job. they don't know any better so they're actually happy doing that. i envy those people, the blackpill can be damaging in many ways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, lilhorizontal32, wollet2 and 2 others
Go for older chubby women around 25 they will date anyone who isn’t a serial killer rapist
That's a lie,they got the same standards. Horrible personality, and most chubby to bigger girls are taken by black guys or even punk looking tall guys.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and wollet2
They cope. A lot of ugly bitchless men are completely oblivious to the reality of life so they plunge into their meaningless hobby or their job. they don't know any better so they're actually happy doing that. i envy those people, the blackpill can be damaging in many ways.
My job is in customer service so I'm constantly reminded I'm ugly and poor and not good enough.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, wollet2, Inhale and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17291, GetShrekt and 1 other person

Attachments

• 309A518F-469D-4E2F-B0A6-16B00AA593BC.jpeg
    309A518F-469D-4E2F-B0A6-16B00AA593BC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 4BEE7330-8E74-43CD-A5AF-A2A102122C6E.jpeg
    4BEE7330-8E74-43CD-A5AF-A2A102122C6E.jpeg
    973.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jew_Supremacist and bloated
You got the wrong one if you think I ain’t goin out

I’m in the club doin my 2 step
Get off my thread and go get anal fucked by your sugar daddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, fjor2096, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others
Get off my thread and go get anal fucked by your sugar daddy
Tonight I’m goin out wit my girl I ain’t trippin

I forgot I had a shit ton of points so decided to take a weekday trip to Qatar. Staying at the ritz Carlton yurrrrr

Gonna go check out the museum scenes, scope out some Korean girls as usual

What are you doing this coming week? xD

Attachments

• 4C9C7440-AC06-4E19-B66B-F6D6402B45A8.jpeg
    4C9C7440-AC06-4E19-B66B-F6D6402B45A8.jpeg
    997.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jew_Supremacist and Ethniframementalcel
That’s when you turn against society

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

I forgot I had a shit ton of points so decided to take a weekday trip to Qatar. Staying at the ritz Carlton yurrrrr

whats ur favorite bingsu place in south korea

damn how tf do u relate to korean girls then
Talking about whether sour or spicy Kimchi is better, favorite Korean food, talking about how easy it is to read Korean, talking about jeju, busan, it’s easy.

They think I’m blasian half Korean and then I have to tell them I’m white 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TeenAscender
Talking about whether sour or spicy Kimchi is better, favorite Korean food, talking about how easy it is to read Korean, talking about jeju, busan, it’s easy.

They think I’m blasian half Korean and then I have to tell them I’m white 😭😭
korean fried chicken mogs, kkanbu, kyochon, etc

as a half brotha how do u rate korean fried chicken to southern fried chicken

korean fried chicken mogs, kkanbu, kyochon, etc

as a half brotha how do u rate korean fried chicken to southern fried chicken
Much much better. Korean fried chicken probs one of my fav foods and easily my favorite style of chicken

Nothing better than eating Korean fried chicken in a park on the Han river at sunset :3

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TeenAscender
Ju

Just identify as a ace asexual a romantics and the LGBT willl protect you

You're asking the right questions friend. The answer is you can't. Furthermore why would you even want to meaningfully participate in a society that has wronged you?

The answer is to leave the country, if you are white you can easily find someone in SEA

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Gaia262
You're asking the right questions friend. The answer is you can't. Furthermore why would you even want to meaningfully participate in a society that has wronged you?

The answer is to leave the country, if you are white you can easily find someone in SEA
Because society actually makes you go out and do a low paying job just to survive. And feel like shit in this fucked up world. If not you end up dead on the streets.

Because society actually makes you go out and do a low paying job just to survive. And feel like shit in this fucked up world. If not you end up dead on the streets.
What country?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, wollet2 and Ethniframementalcel
Ok so stop acting 20IQ. save up some money and leave. you can get a remote email job and live in thailand like a king
You're a low iq shit stain go away

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Gaia262
Op the answer is Drugzzz

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
yes i make money, have some friends and shit, work on my body/face but its all irrelevant/senseless cuz i cant get a gf but apparently everyone else can get one.

pathetic life:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Have you tried drugs to cope / feel better?

wait didn't you say you were an older guy with a daughter?

If your ugly your a joke, everyone laughs at you and some women look at you with disgust they literally try to avoid you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and DwayneWhite55
Life’s one big party and we’re not invited

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
you arent, you are supposed to be a slave for others

So you're supposed to go fit into a workplace that mostly everyone has a love life of some kind?
i guarantee you that at your age, the work colleagues that are married don't have a love life anymore either and i bet most of them aren't happy either

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
So you're supposed to go fit into a workplace that mostly everyone has a love life of some kind? And here you are the ugly loser that can't pull a 1/10. Nobody really wants to be your friend,people treat you like shit.
Just don't tell them you're single, say you have a wife/gf, but she works now in another city/country and you meet only on weekends or something(here in Romania this is not so uncommon, many couples have long distance relationships, because one of them goes to work in another country for more money).
If you're really crazy, you could even fake photos, put them on facebook, and show you actually have a partner, or keep on your desk the photo of a woman, even some photos of children, and no one will bother you anymore about your personal life...

* they won’t date anyone EXCEPT serial killers and rapists

Favorite forum villain