How are you treated by women in daily life?

• They bully me for my looks

• I'm invisible to them

• Some low value women show interest in me

• Many average women show interest in me

• Lots of attractive / high value women approach me

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Idk tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Completely and utterly useless and invisible. Thankfully I’m big enough to avoid bullying or mockery.

fuck if I know

No cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, DarknLost and Deleted member 3043
What do you mean by interest? Like basically asking you out or being nice?

how to know ? you mean unkown girls in the street ? no way to know

worst. poll. ever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1464
not rlly invisible.
i have some close female friends frm school and other girls i text with, butbutbutubutut
i rarely leave my apartment bc im mentally handicapped so i dont blame any of them for
losing interest. fuck a gonial angle or a low hairline I NEED A NEW BRAIN

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

A lot of Landwhales show interest in me. From the last year or so: A Barista at the Starbucks by my house said we should set-up a playdate for our kids, a Wal-Mart cashier at the Wal-Mart I usually go to would leave her post to come to the line I was in to talk to me and give me hugs, a Pilot Flying J cashier called me cute and asked for my number, I got a couple Gin and Tonics bought for me at a bar a couple weeks back.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3043
not rlly invisible.
i have some close female friends frm school and other girls i text with, butbutbutubutut
i rarely leave my apartment bc im mentally handicapped so i dont blame any of them for
losing interest. fuck a gonial angle or a low hairline I NEED A NEW BRAIN

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
are u a paki ?
A lot of Landwhales show interest in me. From the last year or so: A Barista at the Starbucks by my house said we should set-up a playdate for our kids, a Wal-Mart cashier at the Wal-Mart I usually go to would leave her post to come to the line I was in to talk to me and give me hugs, a Pilot Flying J cashier called me cute and asked for my number, I got a couple Gin and Tonics bought for me at a bar a couple weeks back.
oh bro you make me laugh as fuck omg....
what's your height ?

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Festrunk and rtssssy
Damn I absolutely hate that

They neither look at me nor talk to me

Sometimes 2,sometimes 3

Idk tbh, I only see 4 girls (classmates), one of which is my cousin.
We talk from time to time.
Got some chick I don't know hit me up on Ig, and get stares from time to time.

i dont know bro. im to aspie to notice if a woman is looking at me

get a few IOIs if i bother styling my hair and standing up straight

In my neighborhood i am known as the serpent

• Woah
Reactions: Redrighthand
@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
9B274C18 988E 491B A7D4 C292562A8D96

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2846
nothing

no dick=no life

• So Sad
Spot the Gigachad
11AF01C0 5EC2 4F38 AA44 A0FE143F9977

Mix of low value and average women flirt with me. Or at the very least, friendly and polite. I've had a few legit Stacies dick tease me though. Now I don't even entertain the thought of giving women like that attention. It's just not worth my time and dignity.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 616
Mix of low value and average women flirt with me. Or at the very least, friendly and polite. I've had a few legit Stacies dick tease me though. Now I don't even entertain the thought of giving women like that attention. It's just not worth my time and dignity.
Based

• Votes: 2037.7%
  • Some low value women show interest in me
    Votes: 1120.8%
    • Felix97
    • Syobevoli
    • Lifewasted
    • Festrunk
    • LondonVillie
    • DarknLost
    • Tyrionlannistercel
    • Zygos4Life
    • UglyMan
    • Longtimelurker
    • IWantToMax
  • Many average women show interest in me
    Votes: 1426.4%
    • ZyzzReincarnate
    • SquareChinOrDeath
    • Bennett
    • 6'4 and ready to die
    • lookserumaxeru
    • ghostfaceguyinvegas
    • Aesthetic
    • Imperative
    • Hector
    • EternalLearner
    • matlockmatt
    • Virgin
    • PrettyBoyMaxxing
    • 6ft1
  • Lots of attractive / high value women approach me
    Votes: 11.9%
    • Gebirgscel
    chads me

I literally can be invisible to PSL 2-3 women sometimes and other times I have PSL 5-5.5 women checking me out and even approaching me. I'm definitely a niche character.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, BigBoy and Deleted member 616
Screenshot 20191004 192821 Chrome

between these two

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 470, BigBoy and 1 other person
Cute girls smile at me if we made eye contact or for example, Im getting on an elevator and she’s getting on, she looked at me and gave me a quick smile. Or if I’m just looking around and accidentally meet eyes with a girl, she will smile.

When I’m walking around my campus, girls tend to look up from their phones or look at me. It’s probably because they’re just seeing who it is and not actually checking me out.

TBH, hot girls don’t look at me. More like 4-5.5PSL, I’m not that attractive to where 6PSL+ girls are turning their heads. Public IOI’s really don’t mean much though. They only matter once you start talking to them or they legitimately show interest.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Peachy, BigBoy and 1 other person
women move away when i make eye contact with them and get visibly worried when they see me

• So Sad
that pussy community

women move away when i make eye contact with them and get visibly worried when they see me
What do you mean? Are women always nice to you? Like in a class setting, are they cheery and stuff or are they more like giving you the cold shoulder and only talking when they need to?

Cute girls smile at me if we made eye contact or for example, Im getting on an elevator and she’s getting on, she looked at me and gave me a quick smile. Or if I’m just looking around and accidentally meet eyes with a girl, she will smile.

When I’m walking around my campus, girls tend to look up from their phones or look at me. It’s probably because they’re just seeing who it is and not actually checking me out.

TBH, hot girls don’t look at me. More like 4-5.5PSL, I’m not that attractive to where 6PSL+ girls are turning their heads. Public IOI’s really don’t mean much though. They only matter once you start talking to them or they legitimately show interest.
Same shit, man but as soon as I start talking with them it's a complete 180. I've had cases where the girl was looking and smiling at me for days/weeks before I'd approach and after that I would become invisible to her.

Same shit, man but as soon as I start talking with them it's a complete 180. I've had cases where the girl was looking and smiling at me for days/weeks before I'd approach and after that I would become invisible to her.
Strange, do you have a weird voice?

Strange, do you have a weird voice?
It's more of a high pitched voice but it doesn't sound feminine, gay, or soy. I have a slight eastern european accent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
What do you mean? Are women always nice to you? Like in a class setting, are they cheery and stuff or are they more like giving you the cold shoulder and only talking when they need to?
the latter

im legit ugly

the nice women are nice to me ofc but theyre nice to everyone

the life of a truecel

by my original post i meant when i make eye contact with women while walking, they move away from me towards their friend or wall. they dont ever smile they hold the same face all throughout. or theyll look away really quick.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They usually act as if I don't exist,even when I try to ascend,they see me as a background character.
But If I look random girls on the street in the eyes,they tremble in fear.