What Race/Ethnicity of Women do you Appeal or Attract the Least?

Title

• White

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Asian

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Black

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Arab

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Latina

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
I disagree man. Pakistani girls mogg avg blk foid.

But blk foid does mogg avg overall south asian woman.
We have to disagree. The only thing that South Asian women fog at would be cooking but that’s about it. Face, personality, body all goes to black women. But for some reason I don’t find light-skinned ones attractive. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
i dont attract any race

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and murdah
We have to disagree. The only thing that South Asian women fog at would be cooking but that’s about it. Face, personality, body all goes to black women. But for some reason I don’t find light-skinned ones attractive. :feelsbadman:
Why? the light skinned ones look great, mulattas are top tier.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper and murdah
Why? the light skinned ones look great, mulattas are top tier.
I find them to be odd-looking. It’s like they can’t decide which race they want to be. :feelshaha: That said, I get along with non-mixed black women the most, because they’re the nicest. Lightskinned / mulattas usually seem stuck up. Though one mulatta in my class is nice, however she’s dating a white guy and she looks latina instead of mulatta. Half Italian and half Creole from Suriname she said she was.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
How can you be attracted to chinks
Estrogenic and neotenous looks that make them look cute, they fog the hell out of black women also. Aren’t you asian yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Racist. Thats just how they are.
They still look good don't get me wrong

Some of them just not from the side imo

• +1
  • Woah
I find them to be odd-looking. It’s like they can’t decide which race they want to be. :feelshaha: That said, I get along with non-mixed black women the most, because they’re the nicest. Lightskinned / mulattas usually seem stuck up. Though one mulatta in my class is nice, however she’s dating a white guy and she looks latina instead of mulatta. Half Italian and half Creole from Suriname she said she was.
Mutts are bipolar a lot of the time, even me growing up it was hard to pick which side to identify with.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
Estrogenic and neotenous looks that make them look cute, they fog the hell out of black women also. Aren’t you asian yourself?
Nah I am moroccan but I am a honorary black man. How can you be attracted to this

• JFL
Mutts are bipolar a lot of the time, even me growing up it was hard to pick which side to identify with.
Gotta say I never got along well with mulattos / mulattas. Only a small chunk were ok. Whereas with fully black people, only a small chunk I didn’t get along with but almost everyone else I do.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
did u buy ur account

What, you mean my join date? No, I just didn’t come here for years, but some things have happened recently that brought me back. Rotting and venting here is like therapy for me.

• +1
  • Woah

Seems like white women are the easiest. Probably bc most of you are from Europe

Most I see here are with fellow MENA but there’s a tiny minority I see with black or even less common white guys. But mainly MENA. They don’t mind clean-shaven guys, btw. I remember a bunch of MENA women discussing online what kind of beard they found most attractive and none of them voted for those muzzie type beards. They voted for stubble the most and then clean-shaven after.
2722274 pB19niJ

Right, I am talking about heavy stubble beards like this. I could do a stubble like this, but I regularly remove all my facial hair and go completely clean shaven, I just think it looks better

• +1
attract - white
can't attract - every other race of women

• +1
Gotta say I never got along well with mulattos / mulattas. Only a small chunk were ok. Whereas with fully black people, only a small chunk I didn’t get along with but almost everyone else I do.
Mulattas are very egotistical and think theyre better than everyone else but mulattos just say there black and move on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Michael Myers
View attachment 2965032
Right, I am talking about heavy stubble beards like this. I could do a stubble like this, but I regularly remove all my facial hair and go completely clean shaven, I just think it looks better
I feel you. I like being clean-shaven more as well. And yeah, they find that the most attractive type of beard. None of that hajj type beards that muzziecels seem to rock. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and murdah
thats ideal, white women look the best
I can only attract them short term though, can't get it to the point of sex or even dating I'm not a normie
Hence why I don't even try

• So Sad
Ngl I considered marrying one of your kind because I thought she’d make karaha chicken for me 😢

Unfortunately she is lazy and ordered it instead…. Fucking waste

BBC foids can cook and willingly do so for me.
Also I need to move to NTL if the blk foids there are slim. In anglo countries our women fat ASF. So are Arab women they also fat and ugly asf here (they do mogg blk foids due to pheno)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Michael Myers
Creole are essentially triracial so think brazialin pardos. They don’t look black white or native but are all of those. So she’s basically a white girl gentically

I’d even consider her white

• +1
Ngl I considered marrying one of your kind because I thought she’d make karaha chicken for me 😢

Unfortunately she is lazy and ordered it instead…. Fucking waste

BBC foids can cook and willingly do so for me.
Also I need to move to NTL if the blk foids there are slim. In anglo countries our women fat ASF. So are Arab women they also fat and ugly asf here (they do mogg blk foids due to pheno)
That’s the only thing they’re good for, the food. Nothing else. But yeah, nowadays they can’t even make a roti. They expect the men to be able to cook. :hnghn: I mean, we do it better so that makes sense. :feelshaha: Yes, black women here are not fat on average. They’re also not ghetto or ratchet or whatever. A few weeks ago I accidentally bumped into a queen 👸🏽on the subway, I apologized, she said “It’s okay” and her friend reprimanded her and said “Pay attention! Don’t block people’s paths!” If it was a muzzie foid she would have said “Astagfirullah! Fear Allah! How dare you touch me?!” :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and liberiangrimreaper
That’s the only thing they’re good for, the food. Nothing else. But yeah, nowadays they can’t even make a roti. They expect the men to be able to cook. :hnghn: I mean, we do it better so that makes sense. :feelshaha: Yes, black women here are not fat on average. They’re also not ghetto or ratchet or whatever. A few weeks ago I accidentally bumped into a queen 👸🏽on the subway, I apologized, she said “It’s okay” and her friend reprimanded her and said “Pay attention! Don’t block people’s paths!” If it was a muzzie foid she would have said “Astagfirullah! Fear Allah! How dare you touch me?!” :hnghn:
I’m still semi pussywhipped on mine so I can’t hate your hoes :feelswah: I’m an abused dog.

Yeah Arab/curry Muslimas are cancers that need to have their jaws slowly opened until it js seperated from their skull then smashed. Annoying materialistic golddigging whores.

Blk women are nice to me also, never got guys like @Carv who hate them

• So Sad
Creole are essentially triracial so think brazialin pardos. They don’t look black white or native but are all of those. So she’s basically a white girl gentically

I’d even consider her white
The ones from Suriname who claim creole look completely black. Here’s examples:

We also have people from the Dutch Antilles. This is what they look like.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm equally undesirable to all

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
I’m still semi pussywhipped on mine so I can’t hate your hoes :feelswah: I’m an abused dog.

Yeah Arab/curry Muslimas are cancers that need to have their jaws slowly opened until it js seperated from their skull then smashed. Annoying materialistic golddigging whores.

Blk women are nice to me also, never got guys like @Carv who hate them
It’s beyond me how someone gets pussy-whipped to South Asian women. If they were attractive then I would have understood but they’re just very unattractive to me. :ROFLMAO: Unironically the nicest muzzie foids were the least practicing ones. And Carv bhai is from the US, everyone has bad things to say about them apparently. I was surprised as well. I thought they were like how they are here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The ones from Suriname who claim creole look completely black. Here’s examples:

View attachment 2965059 View attachment 2965062

We also have people from the Dutch Antilles. This is what they look like.

View attachment 2965065
wtf these aren’t the “croles “ I had in mind

It’s beyond me how someone gets pussy-whipped to South Asian women. If they were attractive then I would have understood but they’re just very unattractive to me. :ROFLMAO: Unironically the nicest muzzie foids were the least practicing ones. And Carv bhai is from the US, everyone has bad things to say about them apparently. I was surprised as well. I thought they were like how they are here.
Cos she was pretty and she gave me pussy and let me fuck and we did everything sexually together even things that is too disgusting to go into. I’m incel so any chance a girl gives me I’ll be whipped as I have no options :feelswah: she used to emotionally torture me and say shit like “I’m the best you’ll ever get” and use me for sex cos I look good but I’m a mentalcel. It’s over never began for me

She is partially why i hate Muslimas but I dated a few more before and after that one and all were obessed with MONEH and extremely self centered. Theh need sharia law to stone them to death

• JFL
wtf these aren’t the “croles “ I had in mind

Cos she was pretty and she gave me pussy and let me fuck and we did everything sexually together even things that is too disgusting to go into. I’m incel so any chance a girl gives me I’ll be whipped as I have no options :feelswah: she used to emotionally torture me and say shit like “I’m the best you’ll ever get” and use me for sex cos I look good but I’m a mentalcel. It’s over never began for me

She is partially why i hate Muslimas but I dated a few more before and after that one and all were obessed with MONEH and extremely self centered. Theh need sharia law to stone them to death
What did you have in mind then? And I have to be honest, I don’t think I’ve seen a pretty one. I would say 99.999% I find unattractive. But with other races of women, that figure is a lot lower because they’re just simply more attractive. My worst experiences were with muzzie foids so I understand the dislike / hatred. They’re definitely money-obsessed with shitty, toxic personalities. “I’m the best you will get” see what I’m saying? They think too highly of themselves while they’re not even attractive.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I think they look pretty a good amount of the time :cautious: You've just seen a bad deck

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Looks like I'm luckier than you on the South Asian women we see :feelshah: America is Great
I live in the west and I’ve seen them all Foreign and natives. They’re unattractive everywhere. :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
I live in the west and I’ve seen them all Foreign and natives. They’re unattractive everywhere. :ROFLMAO:
You’re saying you don’t see her as attractive?
IMG 2728

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers