how ascend? I’m 17

lerty9984

lerty9984

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
41
Reputation
9
What are the main disadvantages of my appearance? Which ones can be corrected?In addition to acne, I already use tretinoin and started smearing hydrocortisone on my nose
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8258.jpeg
    IMG_8258.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8260.jpeg
    IMG_8260.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
You need to better your hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: RoidedFighter
What are the main disadvantages of my appearance? Which ones can be corrected?In addition to acne, I already use tretinoin and started smearing hydrocortisone on my nose
I feel like it could ascend u a little bit if u cover ur forehead up with ur hair something like a mod cut but keep it long
 

Similar threads

ascending.nd.forget
Replies
7
Views
64
ja37viggenlover
ja37viggenlover
G
Replies
0
Views
37
Greycel34
G
Kk1ra1
Replies
2
Views
48
terraincel42
terraincel42
K
Replies
24
Views
177
3umv
3umv
K
Replies
0
Views
21
Killa_Clav
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top