How Attractiveness Ratings’ Height Deductions and Boosts Work

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
One does not simply “add 0.5 PSL for 6-feet height” and “subtract 0.5 PSL for 5'6" height.” Here’s how height-based boosts/reductions work:

desirability of (person who has X face rating and Y height) = desirability of (person who has Z face rating and average height)

Plug in X and Y. Solve for Z. That’s the concept. We don’t have data required to actually perform such calculations (how do we quantify desirability, 1st of all?). But y’all gotta understand what rating boosts and rating penalties are supposed to represent, theoretically.

If you know X (face rating) and Y (height), Z is attractiveness rating adjusted for height.

Z minus X is the attractiveness rating’s height boost/deduction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
If you have to plug in your stats into an abscure Incel forum SMV calculator it's already over either way.

Also height is cope, females like 5'9" guys not tall lanklets. @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 14543 and 9 others
tf i come here to rot, not do calculus...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 14203, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
I'm 6'7" with 4.5-5/10 face. What's my score?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14203, thecel and 1 other person
I think that 1 inch of height is like 0,15 or 0,2 psl

5 psl 5'9 = 4 psl 6'2 ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14203 and thecel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
I'm 6'7" with 4.5-5/10 face. What's my score?
Hows your personality sweety? Just be confident and be yourself and stop being insecure. Maybe work on the toxic Incel mindset while you are at it. There's someone out there for everyone :)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, hairyballscel, JosephGarrot123 and 5 others
Hows your personality sweety? Just be confident and be yourself and stop being insecure. Maybe work on the toxic Incel mindset while you are at it. There's someone out there for everyone :)
tbh this but unironically. I can tell when someone browses incel forums when I see them. Its not even about looks. Or maybe it is. Idfk, maybe I just got a woman brain lmfao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14203 and thecel
tbh this but unironically. I can tell when someone browses incel forums when I see them. Its not even about looks. Or maybe it is. Idfk, maybe I just got a woman brain lmfao
how could you tell?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
how could you tell?
idk. the way they are dressed maybe. i honestly dont know. its almost subconscious. also answer ur pm

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
I'm friendless KHHV so don't think so.
do you seriously think that if you were let's say 5'9 but with a 0.5 psl more face you wouldn't be a KHHV?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
do you seriously think that if you were let's say 5'9 but with a 0.5 psl more face you wouldn't be a KHHV?
Yes, if I was born with a 4.5 PSL face and was 5'9" I'd overall have a much better life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15575, datboijj, thecel and 1 other person