How awkward would it be to meet a user in real life?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Aura
After all the retarded shit you both have posted here?

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Clqs, normie_joe and 9 others
it won't just be awkward, it will be uncomfortable

most of us here are at best socially unadjusted and at worst downright unlikable

the retarded shit we post is the least of our problems if we do meet (unless its some weird ass CP shit)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, standardcel, normie_joe and 9 others
2 people i know already found my account here was cringe as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Clqs, flippasav and 9 others
hot take but i would like to meet a user irl,

we'd have so much to talk about / in common with each other that both of us wouldn't have with most other normies in our lives, instant close friendship

also it would be funny to laugh at all the stuff we've said here, there would be absolutely no ice in need of breaking between us cuz we already know each other well/know the most controversial/offensive takes the other person has,

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, silencio and Heinrich Schmidt

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, 5'7 zoomer, silencio and 3 others
I know who one of the people was but PM me the other lol i'm curious

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
hot take but i would like to meet a user irl,

we'd have so much to talk about / in common with each other that both of us wouldn't have with most other normies in our lives, instant close friendship

also it would be funny to laugh at all the stuff we've said here, there would be absolutely no ice in need of breaking between us cuz we already know each other well/know the most controversial/offensive takes the other person has,
Maybe they want to kill you for talking shit to them and "meeting up“ was just a bait to fool you into showing up. You never know

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
If my IRL friends know about my account here, we’re not friends anymore. I will block them and ghost them forever
same lol

legit blocking, changing my name and moving to a different city, esp since i have a lot of curry friends it would be very awkward given the jokes i've made 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, murdah, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Depends on the user

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and sub5c3l
Maybe they want to kill you for talking shit to them and "meeting up“ was just a bait to fool you into showing up. You never know
meeting strangers irl is risky as fuck i agree

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, ShowerMaxxing and Heinrich Schmidt
I might meet up with @Xtra

same lol

legit blocking, changing my name and moving to a different city, esp since i have a lot of curry friends it would be very awkward given the jokes i've made 😭
Wait until you realize most people are just like you, the internet gives everyone the freedom to express themselves.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
same lol

A curry or a nigger would def kill you over insults but an asian or whitey would just brush it off

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Wait until you realize most people are just like you, the internet gives everyone the freedom to express themselves.
loweky true

you know what fuck it

i'm not doing that,

on second thought, a part of me would lowkey be happy if my account was discovered by my social circle so they can see how funny i am on the internet :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
If my IRL friends know about my account here, we’re not friends anymore. I will block them and ghost them forever
I know who one of the people was but PM me the other lol i'm curious
it was luckily just people i knew from the internet, not RL. one was the foid from reddit that chatted with me for a few years and the other some gaming friend i know for 10 years or so who got me into lookism. was still cringe tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and murdah
I told my buddy bout this site lmao

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
same lol

changed my mind this is low T

instead i'd be like yeah i said all of that

YEAH I MAKE RACIST JOKES, FUCK YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT ?!

• JFL
U do it with random chicks all the time, there’s more risk because u cant screen them like u would with NT Insta or snapscore

• +1
It depends on the person tbh. But it would be awkward cause I often fuck up english when speaking, and in my mother language it would be very cringe and forced.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
U do it with random chicks all the time, there’s more risk because u cant screen them like u would with NT Insta or snapscore
it's not the same as meeting people on a forum where you've said so much fucked up and controversial shit

you never know what crazy motherfucker you could've offended/pissed off enough for them to actually fuck with you on some serious shit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I'd have to kill anyone that found my account. Ive said some very unhinged shit on here

• JFL
changed my mind this is low T

instead i'd be like yeah i sadi all of that

YEAH I MAKE RACIST JOKES, FUCK YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT ?!
You better to that, cause if you piss off the wrong Indian, it won’t end well

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and murdah
It depends, if its someone you’ve seen before and talked with for years then its not very risky. A lot of people do it all the time, just gotta make sure its the right person

• +1
I doubt there are many Malaysians on this forum for me to worry about.

it's not the same as meeting people on a forum where you've said so much fucked up and controversial shit

you never know what crazy motherfucker you could've offended/pissed off enough for them to actually fuck with you on some serious shit
It’s more the fact that guys here can dig the dirt up and blackmail you if u wrong them or just out of dark triad. Shit could ruin ur life if it got to wrong people

• +1
  • So Sad
It’s more the fact that guys here can dig the dirt up and blackmail you if u wrong them or just out of dark triad. Shit could ruin ur life if it got to wrong people
True. Idk how so many retards face reveal on here and then proceed to say unhinged shit… a user on here got kicked out of medical school for the stuff he said on here after he got doxxed

• +1
It depends, if its someone you’ve seen before and talked with for years then its not very risky. A lot of people do it all the time, just gotta make sure its the right person
would you trust me enough to meet me in real life

• +1
If someone did that to me, he would just waste his time tbh, my family already knows about my posts here and they find it funny, my friends also know about the blackpill because i converted them LMAO

• Woah
  • JFL
If someone did that to me, he would just waste his time tbh, my family already knows about my posts here and they find it funny, my friends also know about the blackpill because i converted them LMAO
i'm sure they already knew what a lost cause of a degenerate you were so they were like meh 😭

• +1
Also this is why you don’t post your face here or any personal information that would doxx you

• +1
i'm sure they already knew what a lost cause of a degenerate you were so they were like meh 😭
I told them about this site and they laughed their ass off at the cringe they saw here, that’s all. I said I will register too and they didn’t care

• +1
  • +1
Should only dm trusted members :feelshah:
Can’t trust anyone in this shithole, they’re all backstabbers. The user who’s the most friendly to you just wants to fool you and get information out of you

• JFL
We should make a looksmax.org bootcamp 😂😂😂

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Ive met painfully awkward women and nt men imagine how bad multiple .org users is

I'm guessing everyone will go around like this

360_F_358625158_05dZT1A3jB9QXqvbDklJjhYNTcLNRboH.jpg

57195103-attractive-thinking-brunette-young-woman-only-looking-away-with-her-tight-lips-and-cheeks-sucked-in.jpg

And try to out mog each other like a bunch of chimps.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60639