• really ugly and drop alot of points, you should try the laser thing

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • not really bad, i wouldnt bother dealing with it they are ok

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
P

ptethisbs

Iron
i have 2 moles on my forhead that really annoy me. theres also a third one nearby like you can see but its not visible so i dont care...
but the 2 moles on the left side of the pic really annoy me... especially the bottom one which is more visible
i went to the doctor wanted to laser them but he said because they are flat he cant promise they will get removed completely or wont come back, because he cant know how deep they are. im thinking if i should try it or not.... its 200$ each mole, and if it doesnt work idk maybe it will look even worse.

?

Last edited:
One small mole on my cheek. I can't even see it if I don't pay attention. Actually I noticed it a couple month ago after 18 years jfl

It's something people mostly notice when they meet you, but will stop paying attention to eventually

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
One small mole on my cheek. I can't even see it if I don't pay attention. Actually I noticed it a couple month ago after 18 years jfl
on the forhead its much more visible

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
on the forhead its much more visible
Yeah, I imagine. Unless they're really big no big deal imho. Anyway you can get rid of them quite easily

Wtf bra.The biggest slayers I know allhave multiple moles on face.It doesnt matter

moles are disgusting
i left my gf just because she had a mole below her nose

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and CopeAndRope
Just get them Lasered off if it's bothering you that much

Yeah, I imagine. Unless they're really big no big deal imho. Anyway you can get rid of them quite easily
like i wrote in the post in my case its not that simple

They're not bad

If you have any bigger ones you can use Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to get rid of them

Last edited:
I selected first option.
I would use tanning cream on my face to reduce contrast. And try 4% hydroquinone on the moles to lighten them.

I'm biased cause I've had like 8 or so removed from around my neckline and actual neck, ones that were raised up. I've had like 10 or so flat moles or sun spots/brown spots whatever you wanna call them removed through laser means.

They are repulsive and distracting looking at someones face when they have this fucking spot on them, esp forehead

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex