How bad does teeth extraction impact face?

If you remove premolars without moving the jaws forward surgically afterwards your face may look recessed because the soft tissue lacks support. Premolar extraction is only viable if done in combination with jaw surgery

If you remove premolars without moving the jaws forward surgically afterwards your face may look recessed because the soft tissue lacks support. Premolar extraction is only viable if done in combination with jaw surgery
Where have you read this? Mew says to get them extracted if they bother you and that it’s not very big of a deal.

Where have you read this? Mew says to get them extracted if they bother you and that it’s not very big of a deal.
Mew has lost his license as a practicing orthodontist. I had my premolars extracted and am getting jaw surgery, I spoke with multiple surgeons (one of them being alfaro) and orthodontist (as well as dentists) and have researched the medical literature to some extent. I'm a med student myself and have at least some competence in researching the literature. Also I would be very surprised if mew says to just extract premolars. Does not really fit his narrative of facial projection. Are you sure he isn't advocating for wisdom tooth extraction?

i lost my one teeth too my right side more developed but im good overall.

my jaw is good but i have slightly droopy eyelid but im young

Mew has lost his license as a practicing orthodontist. I had my premolars extracted and am getting jaw surgery, I spoke with multiple surgeons (one of them being alfaro) and orthodontist (as well as dentists) and have researched the medical literature to some extent. I'm a med student myself and have at least some competence in researching the literature. Also I would be very surprised if mew says to just extract premolars. Does not really fit his narrative of facial projection. Are you sure he isn't advocating for wisdom tooth extraction?
Bro are u white

Cause im assuming OP is ethnic and ethnics on average suffer from slight to severe bimaxillary protrusion.Due to premolar extraction being the most suggested and cheapest procedure there is,most would favor it over sophisticated and pricey alternatives like ASO,bimax or genio.