How bad is 40 inch waist for ectomorph

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I'm naturally skinny build so 40 inch waist is like terrible. They say 40 inch waist puts me at massive risk for health issues.

ectomorph = most likely klinefelter's

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
I dont know how you can have a 40 inch waist and be skinny

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
I dont know how you can have a 40 inch waist and be skinny

I'm not skinny, as it's actually hanging over. I've got a skinny bone structure, which makes having a 40 inch waist worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and St.TikTokcel
I'm naturally skinny build so 40 inch waist is like terrible. They say 40 inch waist puts me at massive risk for health issues.
Can I see?

False true ectomorphs have more narrow
hips compared to their clavicles
Ectomorph is just a cope word which doesn't even exist in nature. Either you're a framelet or a frame mogger.
Mogged60

Ectomorph is just a cope word which doesn't even exist in nature. Either you're a framelet or a frame mogger.
View attachment 2816098
its a cathegory grouping things that exist in nature

refers specially to bone structure and muscle insertions, like ectomorphs have narrow articulations like small wrists compared to endomorphs

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
its a cathegory grouping things that exist in nature

refers specially to bone structure and muscle insertions, like ectomorphs have narrow articulations like small wrists compared to endomorphs
I've got small wrists (6.25). My hips are on The wider side, but I also store a lot of fat in my legs too. Ectomorphs don't really have wide hips but I seem to.

• JFL
Compare him with David laid pre transformation
Silly me. Forgot that the average "ecto" has david laid's height, insertions, and body building capabilities.

Silly me. Forgot that the average "ecto" has david laid's height, insertions, and body building capabilities.
Average ecto doesn’t have hips that wide

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel