Discussion How bad is a low IPD?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I have a 59 IPD but an ESratio of .465 from my also narrowish bizygomatic. Is ESratio cope? If so how bad is my ipd?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
I have a 59 IPD but an ESratio of .465 from my also narrowish bizygomatic. Is ESratio cope? If so how bad is my ipd?
pic

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Can anyone, preferably with PhD in Broscience, explain to some humble peasant like me what is ESRatio OP is mentioning?
Divide ipd/zygo length
In mm.
Or just in photo shop I'm pixels

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
What the hell is this autism.

retard

retard

Can anyone, preferably with PhD in Broscience, explain to a humble peasant like me what is ESRatio OP is mentioning?
IPD divided by bizygomatic width

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
predator from aliens vs prdator in your pfp

retard

retard

if it's 46% of your zygo width then it looks fine most likely, but your zygos breadth is tiny af, woman tier?
what's your fwhr
I think like 1.66

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
Thas fine, Jared Leto probably the worst esr for gl people at 41.67 and Nessman is 43. 46 is nothing unless you have an ultra thin face

Brandon10

Brandon10

Master
How bad it is?
It's literally the worst fucking trait you can posses.
Bar non
A very long midface is much worse, only for the fact that a narrow IPD can be even practically corrected.
And that's coming from a poster that says that you can look good with long midface.

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
A very long midface is much worse, only for the fact that a narrow IPD can be even practically corrected.
And that's coming from a poster that says that you can look good with long midface.
Unless EXTREMELY long like in fucking horse tier, it's not.
And you can lose eyebrows and do lip lift.
You literally have to open half if your skull to try and mess with ipd (box surgery).
And even then bunch of assymetries and shit can occur

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
I’ll just post this do my eyes look close set?

It's more your nose but that could just be distortion. Also you're looking in of course they're gonna look more close set

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Plus it doesn't look as Subhuman as low ipd

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
You literally have to open half if your skull to try and mess with ipd (box surgery).
you do know nessman has a narrow ipd right?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

I’ll just post this do my eyes look close set?

looks fine but it's odd that despite that huge nose your ipd is low

retard

retard

It's more your nose but that could just be distortion. Also you're looking in of course they're gonna look more close set
Is it the bottom that messes up the harmony? I’m doing a slight smirk which makes it wider on the bottom, or is it the middle/upper part?

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
No he doesn't.
You haven't seen what is truly narrow ipd is like.

His ipd is fine.
It's just isn't wide set.
I guess, is yours worse than Jared Leto?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Is it the bottom that messes up the harmony? I’m doing a slight smirk which makes it wider on the bottom, or is it the middle/upper part?
all is too Big for your face

Brandon10

Brandon10

Master
Nothing is able to significantly shorten the middle third of the face, not even impacting the maxilla will and that's because there's a problem with the remaining soft tissues.
And you can lose eyebrows
You don't really shorten the midface here, you just try to mask its length, though I agree that it's one of the only things that can "save" someone with long midface.

Which is why I only said it's practically correctable, I didn't mention what happens if you realistically consider having it.

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Nothing is able to significantly shorten the middle third of the face, not even impacting the maxilla will and that's because there's a problem with the remaining soft tissues.

You don't really shorten the midface here, you just try to mask its length, though I agree that it's one of the only things that can "save" someone with long midface.

Which is why I only said it's practically correctable, I didn't mention what happens if you realistically consider having it.
Alright you're correct.
Albit both are absolute death sentences, and I still give close eye set the worse death.
Since longer midface even if noticable can still look good.
But noticable close set, alit of times makes you look like inbred low iq

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole

How long is too long?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir

And this?

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
Alright you're correct.
Albit both are absolute death sentences, and I still give close eye set the worse death.
Since longer midface even if noticable can still look good.
But noticable close set, alit of times makes you look like inbred low iq
If you have a lean face it doesn't look as bad

Brandon10

Brandon10

Master
Last edited:
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Only if you have excessive gummy smile like in the case presented, otherwise you'll end up burrying your teeth below your upper lip

I can't give a number cause there's no data online but I'd say this is an example of a way too long middle third
1OypU1f.jpg

1p6xnxvu1og11.jpg
Lefort 1 maxillary impaction, ccw rotation + lip lift together with lip reduction should solve teeth problem.

Brandon10

Brandon10

Master
Lefort 1 maxillary impaction, ccw rotation + lip lift together with lip reduction should solve teeth problem.
No they will not, there's a certain limit to how much you can lift the upper lift, and CCW rotation does not correct a long middle third but a steep occlusal plane.

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
Both. You would look better with 62-66 ipd but 59mm is not that bad for your face. what makes it look closer set is your lower third. I made a shitty morph with a better lower third and u look a lot better
Ian somerhalder has an ipd of about 60mm too. just look at his jaw

edit: your nose is also pretty big for your face but that could be lens distortion

Last edited:
retard

retard

Both. You would look better with 62-66 ipd but 59mm is not that bad for your face. what makes it look closer set is your lower third. I made a shitty morph with a better lower third and u look a lot better
Ian somerhalder has an ipd of about 60mm too. just look at his jaw
Do you think chewing tons of gum could help? Or is it my vertically and horizontally narrow chin?

Brandon10

Brandon10

Master
Its over for long midfacecels then.
Well it's still extremely rare to have such long midface as the ones I posted and in many cases gummy smile could be a problem that if corrected would make the face harmonious.

People with not extremely short midfaces like many users like to glorify here can look absolutely top tier