How bad is having klinefelters really?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ of the narcy Pirates
I have it and I never felt different than other guys tbh just more tired I guess but never felt like a woman or like theres something wrong with me.

I can grow facial hairs, im tall, have muscles etc

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, geezcel, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
Iโ€™m lucky I have mogger body and muscle building genetics.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
How do u even know u have klinefelters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme
Ur just a whiteboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Tai Lung and StraightHeadJames
Ok Chad

• JFL
Did you transitioned recently?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Nick.Harte
Beyond over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You most likely have klinefelter's due to you having sub zero dimorphism facially.

I think it depends on the hair color how much dimorphism i have

You most likely have klinefelter's due to you having sub zero dimorphism facially.
His height, and penis size can confirm it. He already has all other symptoms btw

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
His height, and penis size can confirm it. He already has all other symptoms btw
i am 6'3 as said before is that a sign of klinefelters or not?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
so what if i have it why its so bad i dont get it?
Youโ€™ll be a slayer and itโ€™s not good to fuck too many bitches. Gotta leave some of them for the unfortunate

Youโ€™ll be a slayer and itโ€™s not good to fuck too many bitches. Gotta leave some of them for the unfortunate
i already have a girlfriend she doesnt know i have it

• +1
Not death sentence since itโ€™s better than being a subhuman deformed manlet or indian. But it still sucks because essentially youโ€™re just a cutecel/puppy in the eyes of women and they wonโ€™t look at you with lust, like a real man to want to be dominated by you and feel protected by you. Also intimidating men is harder. So itโ€™s still bad but liveable

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and StraightHeadJames
Not death sentence since itโ€™s better than being a subhuman deformed manlet or indian. But it still sucks because essentially youโ€™re just a cutecel/puppy in the eyes of women and they wonโ€™t look at you with lust, like a real man to want to be dominated by you and feel protected by you. Also intimidating men is harder. So itโ€™s still bad but liveable
yeah im almost 19 now and i still look quiet young i guess it will be harder to get girls once im older but i might hop on test i dont wanna get side effects tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Nick.Harte
Cope. Pretty boys are chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and StraightHeadJames
yeah im almost 19 now and i still look quiet young i guess it will be harder to get girls once im older but i might hop on test i dont wanna get side effects tho
The younger you look the better.

• Woah
Looking young is good when it comes to collagen , hair but bone wise it sucks thatโ€™s where klinefelters fucks you up.
Cope. Pretty boys are chads
Ye but klinefelters fucks you hard. Itโ€™s not the same as not having klinefelters and being a prettyboy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Looking young is good when it comes to collagen , hair but bone wise it sucks thatโ€™s where klinefelters fucks you up.

Ye but klinefelters fucks you hard. Itโ€™s not the same as not having klinefelters and being a prettyboy
How does it fuck you ?

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Deleted member 13626
How does it fuck you ?
Signs and symptoms may include:
  • Low sperm count or no sperm.
  • Small testicles and penis.
  • Low sex drive.
  • Taller than average height. (Not worth the downsides it comes with jfl)
  • Weak bones.
  • Decreased facial and body hair. (Sooner or later you will need to turn maesthetic since you canโ€™t run prettyboy at 25+ for most people). And even tho most girls hate excessive body hair, itโ€™s a turn off for many to be in bed with a man that has 0 hair (forearms, dick area and legs)
  • Less muscular compared with other men.
  • Enlarged breast tissue.

• So Sad
  • +1
Signs and symptoms may include:
  • Low sperm count or no sperm.
  • Small testicles and penis.
  • Low sex drive.
  • Taller than average height. (Not worth the downsides it comes with jfl)
  • Weak bones.
  • Decreased facial and body hair. (Sooner or later you will need to turn maesthetic since you canโ€™t run prettyboy at 25+ for most people). And even tho most girls hate excessive body hair, itโ€™s a turn off for many to be in bed with a man that has 0 hair (forearms, dick area and legs)
  • Less muscular compared with other men.
  • Enlarged breast tissue.
i have all of that

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
@the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back