How bad is milk really?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 Inc
Say you get,
Low pasterized cream topped whole milk, organic

How bad/good is it?

Will it make my estrogen skyrocket? Am i gonna get cucked?

For those of you who say get raw milk, you’re most likely not gonna find tested raw milk

No, i’m not going to a local farm to get sick from raw milk, too high inhib

@Clavicular @Orc @HTN_Mentalcel @NorwoodAscender

@ any other health dudes you know

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Are u ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta, boss8055, FBl and 4 others
Poison bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BecomingHuman, rand anon, grief and 1 other person
drank a shit ton of milk all my childhood/life. stopped 6 months ago when i realized it contributed to my acne

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, grief and synock21
drank a shit ton of milk all my childhood/life. stopped 6 months ago when i realized it contributed to my acne
Did you see improvement in your acne? I drink 1L of milk everyday and I have a couple pimples

• So Sad
Milk is the best thing you can put in your body.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaidenJTR, reek, Aero and 2 others
Milk doesnt give me acne tbh i just dont want estrogens fueling my cock

• So Sad
Milk is the best thing you can put in your body.
Muhhhh estrogens! I’m gonna get a female cock tho

It will be even more clit

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, say∅ and synock21
Did you see improvement in your acne? I drink 1L of milk everyday and I have a couple pimples
yes. noticed the most improvement in my skin tho when i switched to low carb and sugar a month ago

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, say∅ and 97baHater
Whats ur height (ik milk prob doesnt do shit i’m just curious)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and say∅
  • So Sad
  • +1
bit over 5’10
Weird, every single dude i’ve talked to who says they love milk and drink it a lot are always 6’2+

Probably coincidence, milk probably is a heightmin

• So Sad
  • WTF
Weird, every single dude i’ve talked to who says they love milk and drink it a lot are always 6’2+

yeah most likely coincidence. but my diet from 12-16 consisted of mountain dew and little debbie’s cosmic brownies so that’s probably half of it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaidenJTR, reek, greycel and 4 others
yeah most likely coincidence. but my diet from 12-16 consisted of mountain dew and little debbie’s cosmic brownies so that’s probably half of it
Holy shit that fucked you up hard

Happy i got my diet right when i was 14 thank god

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaidenJTR, grief and say∅
funny how people eat doughnuts and then say "milk unnatural estrogenic" :soy::soy::soy: (not saying u eat doughnuts , i have no idea what ur diet is)

but no milk is not estrogenic . its an udder myth .

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, rand anon, grief and 2 others
not bad at all

• So Sad
  • +1
Holy shit that fucked you up hard

Happy i got my diet right when i was 14 thank god
yeah but i’m fine in the usa being 5’10 it’s above average. and when i wear my 2 inch lifts i wear everywhere im over 6 foot

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaidenJTR, grief, say∅ and 1 other person
its not bad for you shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Mewton, rand anon and 3 others
funny how people eat doughnuts and then say "milk unnatural estrogenic" :soy::soy::soy: (not saying u eat doughnuts , i have no idea what ur diet is)
I eat pizza semi rarely, only goyslop i injest
but no milk is not estrogenic . its an udder myth .
Do you have anything to support your claim? Everything says otherwise

• So Sad
  • +1

I'm 6'3.2 and I love milk, but I can't drink it right now because I am losing weight and it's high as fuck in calories.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, grief and say∅
I'm 6'3.2 and I love milk, but I can't drink it right now because I am losing weight and it's high as fuck in calories.
Sure you can, i drank 800 cals worth today

• So Sad
  • +1
Sure you can, i drank 800 cals worth today
No I cant because I can drink 4 pints which is 1500kcal and in order to lose weight I must eat under 2000kcal, so having just 500kcal left isn't enough to get the necessary nutrients

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, grief and say∅

Thanks

Hope this guy knows what he’s talking about

Tbh if i cant find a really good a2 source probably gonna go with grassfed kefir

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ, grief and say∅
No I cant because I can drink 4 pints which is 1500kcal and in order to lose weight I must eat under 2000kcal, so having just 500kcal left isn't enough to get the necessary nutrients
Ur maintanence is 2k at 6’3? How?

• So Sad
  • +1
what abt skim milk that’s all my parents bought when i was growing up
skim milk is the most retarded thing ever. Normal milk has ~3% fat, and skim milk has 2% or 1%. Why even bother drinking skim milk when its just 1 percent less fat per unit milk? Makes no sense. Normal, unadulterated milk is the best

• +1
  • So Sad
Ur maintanence is 2k at 6’3? How?
I'm more of a strong 6'3 meaning I don't go under it in the evening.

Every inch of height barely adds calories to your basal metabolic rate, it's like 20 calories per inch.

It's technically something slightly under 2.1k but it's not impossible just do your research google basal metabolic rate calculator you will find it

• +1
  • So Sad

Every inch of height barely adds calories to your basal metabolic rate, it's like 20 calories per inch.

It's technically something slightly under 2.1k but it's not impossible just do your research google basal metabolic rate calculator you will find it
The idea that a 6'3 guy has a higher metabolism than a 5'9/5'10 guy is complete horseshit.

Sure, all else equal, height generally increases your BMR but it's by so little that there is a lot of space for other factors to outweigh that such as your thyroid hormones for one.

• +1
  • So Sad

My maintanence is 2.5k at 6’0.5, idk how urs is so much lower

How much do u weigh?

• So Sad

Not a coincidence, nor a heightmin. The studies show that milk has a solid positive correlation with height. It has high levels of bioavailable calcium, protein, and zinc, all proven to significantly increase height during childhood and puberty.

The estrogen in milk is in the form estrone, which is extremely weak and processed by your liver easily.

PMID:15981182,
DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-63647-8

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and grief
My maintanence is 2.5k at 6’0.5, idk how urs is so much lower

How much do u weigh?
You should understand that basal metabolic rate and calorie maintenance are not the same thing. maintenance is your BMR combined with how much exercise you do.

• So Sad
  • +1
Not a coincidence, nor a heightmin. The studies show that milk has a solid positive correlation with height. It has high levels of bioavailable calcium, protein, and zinc, all proven to significantly increase height during childhood and puberty.

The estrogen in milk is in the form estrone, which is extremely weak and processed by your liver easily.

PMID:15981182,
DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-63647-8
Nice bro, what if i cant find a2 milk? Just go with organic grass fed low pasterized whole fat cream topped milk?
Or just go with kefir?

Also stupid question, if i dont know the fat content of my ground beef, should i just go with 80/20?

• +1
Reactions: say∅
You should understand that basal metabolic rate and calorie maintenance are not the same thing. maintenance is your BMR combined with how much exercise you do.

View attachment 2910240
OHHHHH that’s what you mean, my fault, yeah my bmr is about 1900-2000

Wait so should i deficit calories bases on bmr or my maintanence?

Is YOUR bmr your maintanence? Do u just do no exercise ?
If I do no exercise then BMR and maintenance are the same thing, if I exercise then the maintenance is higher.

I do exercise but not everyday, right now just on a calorie deficit.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Just drink it and stop being a stupid pussy, do you really think stopping drinking milk is gonna contribute to you being a chad?

Just drink it and stop being a stupid pussy, do you really think stopping drinking milk is gonna contribute to you being a chad?
Yes

Diet matters

Kys

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and likenesss