How bad is milk really?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 Inc
Say you get,
Low pasterized cream topped whole milk, organic

How bad/good is it?

Will it make my estrogen skyrocket? Am i gonna get cucked?

For those of you who say get raw milk, you’re most likely not gonna find tested raw milk

No, i’m not going to a local farm to get sick from raw milk, too high inhib

@Clavicular @Orc @HTN_Mentalcel @NorwoodAscender

@ any other health dudes you know

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
yeah most likely coincidence. but my diet from 12-16 consisted of mountain dew and little debbie’s cosmic brownies so that’s probably half of it
I had a shit diet during that age aswell, mk677 and aromasin and genetics saved my ass

im also a white passing arab and milk is amazing brah, start abusing

there's not much room for milk in a good diet unless you require a lot of calories because it's extremely dense in them, with a single glass having like 150 cals, most of you would just get fat, it's not filling at all either.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, say∅ and ShawarmaFilth
there's not much room for milk in a good diet unless you require a lot of calories because it's extremely dense in them, with a single glass having like 150 cals, most of you would just get fat, it's not filling at all either.
Thats true i had about 800 calories of milk yesterday and only got like 95 grams of protien for the day cause i only eat 2k which im lowering to 1.8, agreed though

• +1
Reactions: say∅
Skim milk would be valid, no?

Most if not all nonwhites become lactose intolerant during adulthood. You will lose the ability to drink milk when you become an adult.
Not me! Am i aryan?

its not bad but it could be a lot better drink as natural milk as possible

Last edited:
its not bad but it could be a lot bette. drink as natural milk as possible
I found a good one

I can either choose between these

Cream top Grassfed non homogenized low temp past whole milk

Or

Grass fed ultra pasturizez homogenized a2 whole milk

1st one sounds better
But a2

I went with a2 tbh, doesnt give me bloatedness and doesnt make me gassy

I mailed the first brand to see if they were ever planning on a2

A2 ciacin
From genetic breed of cows

Normal mill has a1 ciacin, research the benifits and differences
1st one sounds better overall but i dunno listen to what ur natural senses tell u bout how it tastes and feels the only ay u can determine which is better is like dat

1st one sounds better overall but i dunno listen to what ur natural senses tell u bout how it tastes and feels
1st taste better 2nd makes me feel better

I usually drink goat mill anyway so

Weird, every single dude i’ve talked to who says they love milk and drink it a lot are always 6’2+

Probably coincidence, milk probably is a heightmin
I don't think milk affects height much, me and my brother consume similar amounts of milk and he's 6'3 and I'm 5'9,

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
drank a shit ton of milk all my childhood/life. stopped 6 months ago when i realized it contributed to my acne
Raw unpasteurized milk sure the acne and pimples on your face are from detox they are toxins leaving through the skin if your on a good diet and eat good food and get pimples that’s normal it’s toxins leaving through the skin instead of liver get your hands on raw unpasteurized milk not heated above 105F I believe and drink it don’t do anything to acne it’s toxins leaving through the skin you don’t want your body to be toxic embrace raw milk it’s amazing

Did you see improvement in your acne? I drink 1L of milk everyday and I have a couple pimples
Raw unpasteurized milk sure the acne and pimples on your face are from detox they are toxins leaving through the skin if your on a good diet and eat good food and get pimples that’s normal it’s toxins leaving through the skin instead of liver get your hands on raw unpasteurized milk not heated above 105F I believe and drink it don’t do anything to acne it’s toxins leaving through the skin you don’t want your body to be toxic embrace raw milk it’s amazing

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Milk doesnt give me acne tbh i just dont want estrogens fueling my cock
Your worrying too much about estrogen pasteurized milk is what’s terrible and causes people to be lactose intolerant because the enzymes,good bacteria and nutrients aren’t there to support digesting the milk however raw milk and raw kefir have all the good bacteria and enzymes in them and all the nutrients it dosent cause estrogen the government don’t want people to be healthy why do you think hormone blockers,cigarettes,wine is much easier to get than raw milk government never wants anyone to be healthy look at fluoridation it’s everywhere drink raw unpasteurized milk it’s not gonna make you sick people who don’t drink milk are usually pussies it has no estrogen raw fat won’t turn into estrogen that’s only umhealthy fat embrace raw milk it’s amazing the acne it causes on your face are from detox or heavy detox it’s toxins leaving through the skin raw milk is not poisonous go to a farm drink 300-500ML a day only pussies think milk is bad it’s amazing sorry for my bad English

drank a shit ton of milk all my childhood/life. stopped 6 months ago when i realized it contributed to my acne
Your worrying too much about estrogen pasteurized milk is what’s terrible and causes people to be lactose intolerant because the enzymes,good bacteria and nutrients aren’t there to support digesting the milk however raw milk and raw kefir have all the good bacteria and enzymes in them and all the nutrients it dosent cause estrogen the government don’t want people to be healthy why do you think hormone blockers,cigarettes,wine is much easier to get than raw milk government never wants anyone to be healthy look at fluoridation it’s everywhere drink raw unpasteurized milk it’s not gonna make you sick people who don’t drink milk are usually pussies it has no estrogen raw fat won’t turn into estrogen that’s only umhealthy fat embrace raw milk it’s amazing the acne it causes on your face are from detox or heavy detox it’s toxins leaving through the skin raw milk is not poisonous go to a farm drink 300-500ML a day only pussies think milk is bad it’s amazing sorry for my bad English

Cant find raw safely so
Go to a local farm or farmers market and make friends with farmers then ask question about the milk how was it heated and stuff or if your grandfather or any family member has a farm ask them

Did you see improvement in your acne? I drink 1L of milk everyday and I have a couple pimples

Say you get,

How bad/good is it?

For those of you who say get raw milk, you’re most likely not gonna find tested raw milk

you dont know how milk works, homogenised milk is trash, theres also a way to consume raw milk, the people who say the drink milk straight from cow's tits are larping, you need to boil your raw milk before consuming it

pasteurized milk has 3-6 days of shelf life
homogenised milk has 60-80 days of shelf life
trve boiled raw milk has 2-4 days of shelf life AT BEST

if you can digest A2 milk, pay more and get that, more nutrients overall and is better than retarded A1 milk which i doubt comes from a unadultered source

I don't think milk affects height much, me and my brother consume similar amounts of milk and he's 6'3 and I'm 5'9,
genetic distribution, he has better calcium absorption genetics

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
you dont know how milk works, homogenised milk is trash, theres also a way to consume raw milk, the people who say the drink milk straight from cow's tits are larping, you need to boil your raw milk before consuming it

pasteurized milk has 3-6 days of shelf life
homogenised milk has 60-80 days of shelf life
trve boiled raw milk has 2-4 days of shelf life AT BEST

if you can digest A2 milk, pay more and get that, more nutrients overall and is better than retarded A1 milk which i doubt comes from a unadultered source
I found a good one

Or

both are like death sentence
I found a good one

Or

Say you get,

How bad/good is it?

European milk is good, american is shit and all bad things tou heat about milk

yeah but i’m fine in the usa being 5’10 it’s above average. and when i wear my 2 inch lifts i wear everywhere im over 6 foot
is it good or bad for europeans to drink milk?