How bad is my gyno

UglyItalian

UglyItalian

Bronze
Ok I'm skinny fat and have a high bf%, is there any chance my soggy chest is because of fat or am I coping and it's gynocamastia

Attachments

• 20230820_210345.jpg
    20230820_210345.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
Looks like gyno, leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and increase T while minimizing E.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baqqiyah Brother and UglyItalian
Looks like gyno, leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and increase T while minimizing E.
Fuck it's over, hope once I can build some muscle it won't be as bad

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe
bad tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyItalian
hey sweetie

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN and UglyItalian
hey sweetie
Fuck, I don't get it, I don't think the rest of my frame looks low T, I've never trained in my life but my chest shouldn't be this shit, FML

Very bad picture so can't tell. Even if it is gyno it doesnt look bad, try taking raloxifene if you want

• +1
Reactions: Baqqiyah Brother
Bad quality or angle?
Both tbh. Does it show up when you wear a shirt?

I dont think ur frame looks low T as well. If you have it maybe you gained a lot of weight and your hormones got out of balance.

In case you have it it shouldn't be hard to understand looking from sides etc. You are not fat after all.

• +1
But like I said even if you have it. Seems like it is a small one. With gymmaxing and raloxifene you should be able to minimise it to the point that it doesnt bother you

How much is gyno surgery, like 5k?
it ain’t THAT bad that you need surgery lmao

if you’re genuinely concerned just go ask a doctor instead of the internet; they’ll tell you exactly what to do and if your T levels are really low they might even give you trt

Both tbh. Does it show up when you wear a shirt?

I dont think ur frame looks low T as well. If you have it maybe you gained a lot of weight and your hormones got out of balance.

In case you have it it shouldn't be hard to understand looking from sides etc. You are not fat after all.
I was obese in puberty, that's probably what caused it. Tbh in shirts it's not noticable at all, but I'll see in like a year once I put in some muscle if it's till this bad

It's there but not that bad. You definitely have gyno tho, if you get buff and lean it doesn't really matter. You can save up for surgery in the meantime

• +1
But like I said even if you have it. Seems like it is a small one. With gymmaxing and raloxifene you should be able to minimise it to the point that it doesnt bother you
Ralofloxine I don't think works on gyno that's been there for a really long time. I wouldn't know for a fact but it doesn't make sense that it would

• +1
Reactions: InSplit