How bad is my maxilla/midface ?

I’m seeing Dr Marciewicz
make sure he is not a bluepilled cuck who will push ur mandible too far back to make your teeth align. how u gonna afford it tho??

make sure he is not a bluepilled cuck who will push ur mandible too far back to make your teeth align. how u gonna afford it tho??
I’m only going for consult. I don’t even plan on getting lefort tbh

That's probably midface hypoplasia.
Congrats, you're entitled to the legendary LF3.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and tyronelite
I always knew my midface was my weakest third. Just can’t figure out if I need implants or legit surgery. I don’t have an underbite or overbite. and the dentist always said my teeth were fine. Never had braces, only had cavities when I was young.

Still have all my wisdom teeth, all teeth meet when biting.
I attached an analysis/morph from FaceandLMS. Next time I’ll get an X-Ray for better analysis..

So far I have the following flaws:
• Eye bags
• Pseudo tear troughs
• Nasolabial lines/creases
• Slight NCT
• Flat Cheekbones
modified lefort 3 , unironically

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
modified lefort 3 , unironically
bimax in to a modified lefort 3 bimax to set the jaw back a little and a mlf 3 to put the rest of the face forward the zygos n shiit

Why not? You wanna age like shit?
I’m not worried lol my face has pretty much stayed the same since I was 18 except for a few lines here & there and I’m 25. I’m already getting MSE after I finish gym maxxing.

Once I hit 35+ looks is the last thing I’ll be worrying about

Plus even if I am qualified.. it’s not worth the pain & recovery I’d have to go thru post surgery. I saw that thread of the guy getting BSSO & I was like nope fuck that shit lol

I’d rather get custom implants. My main concern is really the under eye & naso fold area. Like many said here it’s probably mostly genetic due to my negroid ancestry & there’s not much you can do to modify to Caucasian skull

bimax in to a modified lefort 3 bimax to set the jaw back a little and a mlf 3 to put the rest of the face forward the zygos n shiit
What about CCW rotation?

I’m not worried lol my face has pretty much stayed the same since I was 18 except for a few lines here & there and I’m 25. I’m already getting MSE after I finish gym maxxing.

Once I hit 35+ looks is the last thing I’ll be worrying about

Plus even if I am qualified.. it’s not worth the pain & recovery I’d have to go thru post surgery. I saw that thread of the guy getting BSSO & I was like nope fuck that shit lol

I’d rather get custom implants. My main concern is really the under eye & naso fold area. Like many said here it’s probably mostly genetic due to my negroid ancestry & there’s not much you can do to modify to Caucasian skull
tbh u need it bro

• +1
Reactions: .👽.