How bad of a trait is big forehead?

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
I'm not balding but I have a four finger forehead. It kinda makes my skull look taller but was just looking at myself in the mirror and idk it felt brutal. Normally I cover it up w bangs. But idk. My hairline is fine tho, at least its straight. Is it terrible failio?
I think that a lot look good if masculine and tall lower third, just look retarded if lower third isn't developed enough. Thoughts?
@Blackgymmax @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I'm not balding but I have a four finger forehead. It kinda makes my skull look taller but was just looking at myself in the mirror and idk it felt brutal. Normally I cover it up w bangs. But idk. My hairline is fine tho, at least its straight. Is it terrible failio?
I think that a lot look good if masculine and tall lower third, just look retarded if lower third isn't developed enough. Thoughts?
@Blackgymmax @thecel
It’s and easy Failo to mask with a pretty boy haircut

It’s and easy Failo to mask with a pretty boy haircut
Yeah but it makes my skull look taller when its exposed. So idk if its worth the trade off. I def look higher class with more forehead exposed but idk.

Yeah but it makes my skull look taller when its exposed. So idk if its worth the trade off. I def look higher class with more forehead exposed but idk.
if it’s four fingers then yeah, I have a 5 finger forehead so I am forced to cover it with my hair so foids don’t detect a failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Instead of using a measuring tape, which can seem quite awkward, you can use your finger to guess or estimate the size of your forehead. The average size of a man's forehead is 4 fingers from the brow to the edge of the hairline.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
not too bad if ur NW0 unless its halfway back ur head
if ur nw1.5+ then it's a failo

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69 and Deleted member 21661