Votes: 10 21.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Please just focus on forward growth rather than hair I didn't fix my hair or anything for this pic.

Also it doesn't look like I have gay alien skull that bad tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It's over bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, jordanbarrettisgod, bassfreak and 4 others
Wtf, it looks as if someone took a hammer and smashed your face from the front

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, jordanbarrettisgod, penis3 and 2 others
It's over bro.
I know dude...

I actually meant the serious tag this time tbh, I want to start facepulling today with that new method but if anyone sees that contraption on me they're gonna think I'm heavily autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ur problem is jew/rat phenotype

Lefort 1 + BSSO /10
U0d6FFR

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, CopingCel and PubertyMaxxer
I know dude...

I actually meant the serious tag this time tbh, I want to start facepulling today with that new method but if anyone sees that contraption on me they're gonna think I'm heavily autistic.
I dont know if facepulling will help you... Sadly but i guess u need surgical invasion.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Dogs
Pretty sure the problem is your maxilla phenotype, and not that you're recessed...

In general only mouth breather are significantly recessed in the literal sense.

Ur problem is jew/rat phenotype
I'm not Jewish, I think that look comes from recessed maxilla
I dont know if facepulling will help you... Sadly but i guess u need surgical invasion.
Bimax is 30k and has complications is it really worth it for asthetics. Maybe I have sleep apnea tho.

too downward grown

over

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Wtf?

facepull immediately.

Pretty sure the problem is your maxilla phenotype, and not that you're recessed...

In general only mouth breather are significantly recessed in the literal sense.
I think I'm legit recessed, and I mouth breath somewhat.

I'm not Jewish, I think that look comes from recessed maxilla
Nah bro your forehead is weird, go hairtransplant to hide his strange shape

fascinating how your front mogs hard.
you'r recessed bro...

still better than rounded gonion like me tbh
Yeah dude definitely recessed. I've been saying since the beginning that my profile is subhuman

• So Sad
Yeah dude definitely recessed. I've been saying since the beginning that my profile is subhuman
a bimax is the key since near everything is recessed but i guess you should try the face puller.
fascinating that you managed to look good despite it.
you can probably ascend to 6 psl only with it

• +1
Please just focus on forward growth rather than hair I didn't fix my hair or anything for this pic.

You look like the morphs where they took good looking guys and morphed them ugly

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Stingray
a bimax is the key since near everything is recessed but i guess you should try the face puller.
fascinating that you managed to look good despite it.
you can probably ascend to 6 psl only with it
I'm guessing bimax would help my front look better as well.

I probably have sleep apnea but I have no insurance so it's not like I'll be able to get that to cover it for me. So it would cost like what 30k for bimax. It's gonna take a long as time for me to make that much. My only choice is facepulling for now.

• So Sad
I'm guessing bimax would help my front look better as well.

I probably have sleep apnea but I have no insurance so it's not like I'll be able to get that to cover it for me. So it would cost like what 30k for bimax. It's gonna take a long as time for me to make that much. My only choice is facepulling for now.
do you have a good bite ? if not like severe bad one, in Europe it's free.

• +1
do you have a good bite ? if not like severe bad one, in Europe it's free.
I live in America. When I go to the dentist they say slight overbite. Basically it's a good bite. I've never had braces or palate expander.
You look like the morphs where they took good looking guys and morphed them ugly
Thanks lol

• So Sad

Can I make a morph of your face and post it here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Dogs
Can I make a morph of your face and post it here?
I'm already fucking doxxed on this site. But it would be nice if you send it to me and I'll post it here on imgur. Someone on lookism actually made a legit gigachad morph of me before, but I didn't save it and it's gone now.

That would be cool if it's a realistically achievable version, but you're the one doing it so up to you.

I'm already fucking doxxed on this site. But it would be nice if you send it to me and I'll post it here on imgur. Someone on lookism actually made a legit gigachad morph of me before, but I didn't save it and it's gone now.

That would be cool if it's a realistically achievable version, but you're the one doing it so up to you.
Ok, I'll pm it to you in a bit

SEND IT TO MEE TO PLEASE I HAVE TO SHOW IT to MY ORTHODONTIST SO HE KNOWS WHAT MY GOAL IS

Man you had a lot of genetic potential. Long mandible, just downward grown. Start facepulling bro.
In be4 he doesn't have a long mandible, he does, its just swung backwards and makes his ramus appear shorter than it would naturally be otherwise.

• +1
ur profile looks worsw than i thought

i can see why ur invisible now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Titbot and Dogs

you should probably just get lefort 1 and bssso , dont waste your time with devices if youre over 18

@CopeAndRope's morph

Last edited:
@CopeAndRope's morph

@CopeAndRope would you say gains similar to this morph would be achievable for me with MARPE + FACEPULLER ?

ur profile looks worsw than i thought

i can see why ur invisible now
On tinder all I used were front shots so my profile didn't even matter. Also I don't think my 3/4ths looks that bad because my mandible is long.

So you think 4.5 psl guy is not invisible?

• +1
@CopeAndRope would you say gains similar to this morph would be achievable for me with MARPE + FACEPULLER ?
Yes, but with longer periods of time. There are a lot mm that the other bones have to catch up. If you do a rapid displacement, you'll fuck yourself up badly.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
you should probably just get lefort 1 and bssso , dont waste your time with devices if youre over 18
Bimax will cost me 30k. I don't have the money for that. I turned 1k to 50k in crypto but then it went back to shit. But this was before I knew about the blackpill. If I would've known I would've taken that shit out and spent it all on surgeries.

• So Sad
damn from1k to 50k, impressive.

Last edited:
Fixed for u
56ED2E97 6BF6 472C 8E40 C26E20A059EA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Dogs
youre clearly tucking your head fag

dude your chin is in line with your eyes, you're gonna die due to your terrible airways at some point

• +1
dude your chin is in line with your eyes, you're gonna die due to your terrible airways at some point
Yeah average life expectancy is like 8 years shorter due to sleep apnea. Also the iq hit is pretty hard as well. But I can't afford bimax.

Yeah average life expectancy is like 8 years shorter due to sleep apnea. Also the iq hit is pretty hard as well. But I can't afford bimax.
but how much is the intelligence really affected?

Yes, but with longer periods of time. There are a lot mm that the other bones have to catch up. If you do a rapid displacement, you'll fuck yourself up badly.

But the true question is: From when is it too fast? :unsure:

but how much is the intelligence really affected?
"Children with OSA had lower mean IQ test scores (85) than children without OSA (101). Children with OSA also performed worse on standardized tests measuring executive functions, such as verbal working memory (8 versus 15) and word fluency (9.7 versus 12)."

Think the effects in adult brain are also significant intelligence wise, but less so than as a child. Also the effects are approximately equal across all intelligence levels. So even if you're smart you have more to gain.

Obviously you already know how dangerous it is, but imagine something taking 8 years off your life. That's about the same as smoking cigs.

"Children with OSA had lower mean IQ test scores (85) than children without OSA (101). Children with OSA also performed worse on standardized tests measuring executive functions, such as verbal working memory (8 versus 15) and word fluency (9.7 versus 12)."

Think the effects in adult brain are also significant intelligence wise, but less so than as a child. Also the effects are approximately equal across all intelligence levels. So even if you're smart you have more to gain.

Obviously you already know how dangerous it is, but imagine something taking 8 years off your life. That's about the same as smoking cigs.
Yea it is, it's crazy how little people know about this despite it's importance

• +1
Morph2

About this bad.

• Woah
Reactions: wellthatsucks