How badly does one night of not sleeping descend you?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
For reference I overslept the previous night and did not sleep last night at all. Wondering if my life is over

brutally over you need to sleep exactly 57 hours 37 minutes and 13 seconds and 22 miliseconds but I mean EXACTLY the same amount in one night to get your old looks back, if you fail it by one milisecond, you have to redo, ik its hard to get the exact time but yeah.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Manletmachine and Kristin
brutally over you need to sleep exactly 57 hours 37 minutes and 13 seconds and 22 miliseconds but I mean EXACTLY the same amount in one night to get your old looks back, if you fail it by one milisecond, you have to redo, ik its hard to get the exact time but yeah.
damn, might die tonight

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
What the fuck is this

For me my body is the only thing that can't go without sleep

I'm extremely expended physically and weak if I stay up, but I only need like 4 hours of sleep

why is it that this braindead sleep deprived thread gets all the replies, but not my thread asking for minox source?

why is it that this braindead sleep deprived thread gets all the replies, but not my thread asking for minox source?
Minox is easy af to find.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
? just sleep as soon as you can again. 1 night of no sleep doesnt descend you, not possible.