How big of a halo are hollow cheeks irl?

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
I feel like foids dont really care about them, like they'd rather talk to the chubby MTN with chadlite underneath than the leanmaxxed HTN who only looks good in pictures when squinting.

Anyone have any irl experience with foids complimenting your hollow cheeks? Or maybe u overheard them complimenting someone else's hollow cheeks?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, rand anon and Vain786
no one cares about them aside from psl autists that worship hyper-masculinity, which in reality performs poorly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Detective, rand anon and 3 others
no one cares about them aside from psl autists that worship hyper-masculinity, which in reality performs poorly.
yeah but then u also get so many celebs getting buccal fat removal are they autists too

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Vain786
I have a pretty friendly face.

but yes, if I don't make an effort for it I end up looking like a neanderthal.
Thin lips
Extremely ogre chin
very tall lower third

that’s hypermasculine

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
thats me why arent girls talking to me? cos its bs
negro tax

23514.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
jaw is male gaze so nah. my jaw is my good feature and the only compliments i got are on my subhuman eyes :lul:

eye is law. hollow cheeks and jaw are a meme

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Hollow cheeks are lighting based
But yes it’s a halo because rare features and most people don’t even have the bone to stretch the skin for them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 20370, forevermirin and 1 other person
yeah but then u also get so many celebs getting buccal fat removal are they autists too
buccalfatremovalcelebritiesleamichelezoekravitzbellahadid.png

most celebrities are incredibly insecure about their appearance, just like everyone else, with the majority not being past mid tier normie, so they end up doing as much stupid shit as the people that post here.

Thin lips
Extremely ogre chin
very tall lower third

that’s hypermasculine
I have to make an active effort to not appear too masculine, because women are too afraid to approach me if I don't, and I'm too autistic to approach them.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and forevermirin
I have to make an active effort to not appear too masculine, because women are too afraid to approach me if I don't, and I'm too autistic to approach them.
Not saying ur bad looking but ur proportions are simply just hyper masc

u can’t change this fact without surgery

It's a halo if you have zygo prominence and a strong lower third. It's a failo if you don't since you'll look like a gaunt aids patient.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush, zipzam, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others

most celebrities are incredibly insecure about their appearance, just like everyone else, with the majority not being past mid tier normie, so they end up doing as much stupid shit as the people that post here.

whats ur chin : philtrum ratio?

how tall in ur chin/lower third

Not saying ur bad looking but ur proportions are simply just hyper masc

u can’t change this fact without surgery
I know, that is why my answer is relevant, it doesn't actually work that well in real life.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
jaw is male gaze so nah. my jaw is my good feature and the only compliments i got are on my subhuman eyes :lul:

What’s easier to express for normies and sounds more neurotypical?
“you have a great jawbone and ramus”
“You have pretty eyes”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, forevermirin, Vain786 and 2 others
However, overtly exaggerated hollow cheeks like you see on some models are mostly a meme. Since basically nobody looks like that IRL in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 20370 and volcelfatcel

Jaw is law as long as everything else is average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, Vain786 and volcelfatcel
I have very prominent hollow cheeks and top tier bones and im a virgin

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
However, overtly exaggerated hollow cheeks like you see on some models are mostly a meme. Since basically nobody looks like that IRL in motion.
No one does because it’s all lighting based

O’pry doesn’t have hollow cheeks in normal shots

The most striking feature that comes with having hollow cheeks is a good ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22623
No you still look good imo it’s just your Main failo
Yeah i have been thinking of getting a rhino but honestly i think it kinda fits me, tried morphing myself with a narrower nose and it didnt harmonize well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

nah bro jaw is insanely important for guys. it frames your face, makes it look bigger, more assertive. eyes are just an easy compliment.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje

this is true one of my best friends who is by literately everybody i asked a 9/10 including me he has model tier features while only being 14 insane bone structure says he cares about his looks alot and is somewhat insecure

• +1
this is true one of my best friends who is by literately everybody i asked a 9/10 including me he has model tier features while only being 14 insane bone structure says he cares about his looks alot and is somewhat insecure
if people point out your appearance frequently you're bound to end up insecure because it changes quite drastically to your own perception, in reality nobody else notices these changes.

• +1
if people point out your appearance frequently you're bound to end up insecure because it changes quite drastically to your own perception, in reality nobody else notices these changes.
nah from my experience people saying you look good gives a massive confidence boost especially if its from a girl

nah from my experience people saying you look good gives a massive confidence boost especially if its from a girl
if they tell you that 'your hair looks nice today' you'll now compulsively try to fix to what it looked that day for weeks.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
if they tell you that 'your hair looks nice today' you'll now compulsively try to fix to what it looked that day for weeks.
yeah true but cus im in a uk high school people say 'your leng' so that doesnt really apply to me

Compliments are not a gauge for attractiveness, it doesn’t even remotely work that way. If your jaw became round tomorrow you would never get pussy again.

Women compliment random features or features they think you’re insecure about, it’s only when they REALLY want to fuck you or have already fucked you that you’ll get good feature/jawline compliments. Alternatively if they think you’re attractive overall they’ll give generic go-to compliments, these being: smile, eyes, height
And the autistic thing is you don’t have to even have those things for them to compliment them. They’re just doing it cause they like you.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
I feel like foids dont really care about them, like they'd rather talk to the chubby MTN with chadlite underneath than the leanmaxxed HTN who only looks good in pictures when squinting.

Anyone have any irl experience with foids complimenting your hollow cheeks? Or maybe u overheard them complimenting someone else's hollow cheeks?
On my insta my hollow cheeks are very visible and the other day my friends(a boy and girl) said I looked like the Gigachad meme JFL even though I'm htn facially at max.

Then they continued with ''you don't look like that irl tho xDDDD''

fucking niggers