Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Will it giga ascend a tall skinnycel or is it irrelevant to foids

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Norwooder, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
being tall is always good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 9090
Yeah being tall and gymcelled is great, second best thing to being tall and having good face

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7776 and 5'8manlet
Can ogre max tbh

face>body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 245
Obvious halo. Being tall, having a good face, and body will always triumph. If you are just tall, ugly/average, but have a good body, you will still be acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Massive halo imo

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and SubhumanCurrycel
Looks masc and dimorphic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Norwooder
it’s definitely good, hard to quantify, but anecdotally I have always slayed as a tall muscular guy even when my face was mediocre. Definitely makes you more appealing as a hookup type specifically i have noticed

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
It should be a massive halo.

Because. being tall, it's I assume, much harder to build musclemass to fit proportion of length. because you need more muscle mass, relative speaking.
I assume it's much easier to appear bog muscle mass when short(er).

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and WadlowMaxxing
It will definitely improve your dating pool

A guy at my gym is 6'7, full head of hair, super ripped body, chad skull, and he's sort of try hard with plastic surgery thots. He creeps and takes pictures of them, and they don't give him the time of day, and he gets such ugly women; and he doesn't even fuck with the stacys or even the beckys. He literally goes after the girls that look like they work a strip club and he still gets rejected most of the time. He works out with me sometimes and will show me some meh looking girl on his phone and be like "bro would you believe she's a monster in bed." That's the only one i know.

• JFL
Reactions: pizza and Baldingman1998
tall with huge frame is way more eyecatching than an aesthetic face from IRL experience

a tall (6'2+) muscular guy with an average face beat a skinny attractive guy of average height

A guy at my gym is 6'7, full head of hair, super ripped body, chad skull, and he's sort of try hard with plastic surgery thots. He creeps and takes pictures of them, and they don't give him the time of day, and he gets such ugly women; and he doesn't even fuck with the stacys or even the beckys. He literally goes after the girls that look like they work a strip club and he still gets rejected most of the time. He works out with me sometimes and will show me some meh looking girl on his phone and be like "bro would you believe she's a monster in bed." That's the only one i know.
what PSL is he

It changes everything if you look really muscular and have at least a normie face. I think you are asking that question for yourself, in your case, yes it would definitely help if you are as tall as you have claimed previously and it would help me a lot too.

Not as big of a halo as many would believe.

It's hard to overstate how much women care about your face. If she doesn't like your face nothing else about you matters.

hell yea, it shows domination. women wants to be dominated

tbh I think many people here will disagree with me, but being tall and buff can overcome a very very ugly face.
Depending on where you are, the amount of overweight people could be 30%, with probably a lot of them who are skinny fat. Very few people would be lean, fewer who are lean and big, and most of those people would be short.

A body like this, at about 6 feet tall or taller will be a big halo. The biggest hurdle (if you are tall enough) is that your frame also needs to be good.

Now the main drawback of this is: From my own perspective and what I have seen, you will be mainly attracting whores. If you don't care about that it's fine, but I think that most virgins or low bodycount women would be intimidated by someone like that. The third and final issue is that depending on your face it might not 'suit' you. What I mean is, if you are an ogre and get really buff it could overcome your face more easily than if you were a birdcel and got buff. It helps in both cases though.

No mate being tall and gymcelled will look like shit. Don’t do it it will descend you mate

• JFL
Reactions: derryjan can and Deleted member 10491